follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: is Segwit2x Plan to take over bitcoin ?  (Read 1082 times)

Offline CryptoGirl

• Activity: 548
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: July 19, 2021, 11:55:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
is Segwit2x Plan to take over bitcoin ?
« on: October 31, 2017, 09:00:55 AM »
Quoting an interesting piece of info found online ...

"Segwit2x, "B2X". . . the new "Bitcoin"

Gentleman, Ladies, crypto kids.. it's been some time since my last leak.

As many of you have now seen from the leaked vinny emails, there is a secret email list where by top level bitcoin influences are colluding to take over bitcoin as we know it today.

I feel it is my duty to expose this coup. From the inside, i'll tell you how its going to go down.

Recap: Things you already know, main supporters are:
        Anybody who wants to 'fire' core. (Roger/Erik/Olivier).
        Competing developers who want a bigger roller (JJ/Garzik/Andreeson)
        Businesses with investments from Shillbert/Roger/Jihan/Erik/Brian etc, Greyscale/BIT, Blockchain.info, Bitcoin.com, Bitpay, Coinbase, Shapeshift
        Miners: Antpool, BTC.top, BTC.com, ViaBTC, BTCC (the chinese/jihan connection, 50-60% HR), Bitcoin.com (the Roger connection, 1% HR)

So, you have to think, with all this support, no wonder Eriks such a smug git about it.
        Alot of these businesses are also doing alot of the bitcoin transactions - I'm sure you've seen Eriks claim re shapeshift, Bitpay etc - This is their case.

We also know from PGP, he said, "the chain with the most work is bitcoin", so could Bitfinex also call B2X bitcoin ?

Beginning to get the picture ?

The way it's going to work is this:

Bitcoin will split to the 'agreed upon' segwit2x chain. This was agreed upon, Remember ? Hold you to your word. "we gave u segwit you commit to bigger blocks". People will hold this backroom non developer inclusive agreement and wave it infront of peoples faces.

Hashrate will move to the new chain, segwit2x. As you've seen from reggit, btc1 nodes are being patched to be as disruptive as possible to the true bitcoin chain. They want it to be disrupted, in chaos.

Business, coinbase, bitpay, blockstream, will begin to crumble and call t his new chain bitcoin, and the old, "BTCC" (bitcoin classic/bitcoin core), some have also proposed on the mailing list, "bitcoin legacy" but others liked it to spitting on a grave.

The old chain, true bitcoin, is going to be fucked with, it's difficulty will be too high to mine any blocks so expect the network t o be ineffective/not working for a long time and when it does come on, it's going to be attacked. Driving down confidence and it's value.

As well as all of this, the big players, are planning on liquidating their original bitcoin, driving down the price of it, then using this money to pump the segwit2x, now called 'bitcoin'. This is the most important part. But it's timing must be crucial. It won't be straight away, buyers will be too keen still. Businesses have to start to flake, blocks must not be mined, confidence must begin to falter.

The selling collusion by the old guards is going to have two benefits for them in their takeover:

It's help them spin the 'market has decided' narrative. The market has chosen.
            It frees them up alot of USD to then pump the B2X, increasing how much users care about/shill it (because they're getting rich off holding it), increases miner incentive to mine it, and the lower value of original bitcoin decreases incentives to mine that chain also, lowering difficulty, making it less secure, more prone to attack if it continues to live at all.

Be prepared. Expect as always the worst.
        Keep in mind this mailing list is discussing this stuff every day, sometimes 10-20 emails between people.

I am a mole in their camp, exposing to your their plans, its up to you as always to decide how you chose to use this information.

Good luck. Stay strong.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

is Segwit2x Plan to take over bitcoin ?
« on: October 31, 2017, 09:00:55 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline rahul10948

• Activity: 266
  • @itmakesense: Earing Cryptocurrency Sens-fully
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 04, 2018, 01:56:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Re: is Segwit2x Plan to take over bitcoin ?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 05:39:36 PM »
In the future it can overtake
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █