follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you still believe in old coins?  (Read 22183 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Do you still believe in old coins?
« Reply #285 on: April 17, 2024, 07:06:50 PM »

I think cryptocurrency industry is a place for the smart people and is also best known to people who can utilized every single opportunity that comes across their ways. That is to say, knowing when to invest, knowing when to take profits and knowing when to hold; this could be for long term or for short term. The main point is not getting scammed by anyone it could be project team or from fellow investors. Just like those coin I mentioned above most people already sold out meaning people holding them is like having empty coin, the smart people has already taken their profits.
In the crypto world, we always have to learn to gain knowledge and experience, because there are lots of new technologies that we can learn there. When it comes to choosing safe coins, of course old coins are the priority, but we can also start studying new coins to increase our knowledge.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #285 on: April 17, 2024, 07:06:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 700
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:49:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #286 on: April 17, 2024, 07:18:35 PM »
I still believe in old coins, just not all of them. Even coins that you believe will not explode will, exactly like doge. If you remember, doge coins were formerly worthless, and you could even acquire them for free because they had no value, but they are now worth about $0.14. How much more with the old coins, which have an attractive roadmap. But I admit that there are good old coins that are safe to invest in but do not provide high profits. We need to keep away from them so that you can maximize your gain.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #287 on: April 18, 2024, 12:13:03 AM »

I think cryptocurrency industry is a place for the smart people and is also best known to people who can utilized every single opportunity that comes across their ways. That is to say, knowing when to invest, knowing when to take profits and knowing when to hold; this could be for long term or for short term. The main point is not getting scammed by anyone it could be project team or from fellow investors. Just like those coin I mentioned above most people already sold out meaning people holding them is like having empty coin, the smart people has already taken their profits.
In the crypto world, we always have to learn to gain knowledge and experience, because there are lots of new technologies that we can learn there. When it comes to choosing safe coins, of course old coins are the priority, but we can also start studying new coins to increase our knowledge.
Though knowledge doesn't always waste, when we study new coin we also gain vast knowledge by studying and as well as keeping records maybe when similar coin or token are being launched then we can know how to channel our investment in order to protect them. Most times what happened is that people don't always keep records of some techniques these scammers and fake projects do use that is why we often finds people falling victim of scam coin/project all the time.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:35:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #288 on: April 18, 2024, 10:26:03 AM »
Whenever I can't decide which coin I will invest my money with, old coins or what I call as "established" coins are my go-to coins.

For me, I'm mostly a conservative type of investor that's why I always put most of my money in old coins. Old or established coins for me has a lesser risk although the rewards are lower as well but having a lower reward would be better for me than investing into a new project that has a high chance for it to be a scam coin.

I know some here has a huge allocation towards high market cap coins as well and that would be better as it lessens our risk in our investment. On the other hand, as long as you're ok just in case you lose your money towards investing into new coins then I guess putting some of our money into them is also good as well but don't go all in on them.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1893
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #289 on: April 18, 2024, 11:00:14 AM »
Whenever I can't decide which coin I will invest my money with, old coins or what I call as "established" coins are my go-to coins.

For me, I'm mostly a conservative type of investor that's why I always put most of my money in old coins. Old or established coins for me has a lesser risk although the rewards are lower as well but having a lower reward would be better for me than investing into a new project that has a high chance for it to be a scam coin.

I know some here has a huge allocation towards high market cap coins as well and that would be better as it lessens our risk in our investment. On the other hand, as long as you're ok just in case you lose your money towards investing into new coins then I guess putting some of our money into them is also good as well but don't go all in on them.
Of course old coins or what you mentioned as established coins, are the right choice to invest in, because the risk is lower than new coins which are prone to fraud. I always choose top coins as the coin of choice for medium and long term holding. Such as bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1392
  • Last Active: Today at 06:25:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #290 on: April 18, 2024, 09:51:08 PM »
Yes i still believe old coin os better. Already pumped and many old coin also pumping. I am holding now Doge, matic, Pbr, and some other's coin. I think this coins price also increasing.

So i think Bitcoin in this season old coin price also will up and i will be huge profitable there has no doubt. And i still believe old coin is best.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #291 on: April 18, 2024, 10:42:54 PM »
Yes i still believe old coin os better. Already pumped and many old coin also pumping. I am holding now Doge, matic, Pbr, and some other's coin. I think this coins price also increasing.

So i think Bitcoin in this season old coin price also will up and i will be huge profitable there has no doubt. And i still believe old coin is best.
If the price rises, it is possible that the price of old coins that are still held by investors will also rise, especially old coins that are still in the top 10 coins such as doge. Keep holding and waiting for the Bitcoin price to rise and we will see how much the old coin can rise again as before.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #291 on: April 18, 2024, 10:42:54 PM »

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1104
  • Last Active: Today at 07:12:10 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #292 on: April 19, 2024, 02:46:29 PM »
An ancient coin that has survived to this day means that it has had a system that is starting to improve. If a coin had a bad history from the start, I am sure it would not have survived to this day and might have disappeared from circulation.

ETH was born and survives today with strong community support... while many ancient coins have also disappeared due to very poor development. So, any ancient coins that still exist today, most likely still have good progress, so most of them are still good and worthy of being used as an investment medium.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2024, 11:03:21 PM »
An ancient coin that has survived to this day means that it has had a system that is starting to improve. If a coin had a bad history from the start, I am sure it would not have survived to this day and might have disappeared from circulation.

ETH was born and survives today with strong community support... while many ancient coins have also disappeared due to very poor development. So, any ancient coins that still exist today, most likely still have good progress, so most of them are still good and worthy of being used as an investment medium.
Ethereum is an ancient coin that is supported by a large community, this is what makes this coin survive and always ranks 2nd in CMC. Many ancient coins still survive, why do I prefer old coins? because time has proven it. There is a big team behind it who always improvises their project so that it is still useful today

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #294 on: April 19, 2024, 11:17:03 PM »

Knowledge is one of the basics that must be possessed when it comes to crypto, especially if you want to invest in crypto. Understanding this is very important for choosing which one is the best to invest, when to enter, and how long do we do it? With adequate understanding and knowledge, at least we You can already prepare several strategies and ways to do it, without rushing or becoming a victim of hype or FOMO.

I still believe in old coins, just not all of them. Even coins that you believe will not explode will, exactly like doge. If you remember, doge coins were formerly worthless, and you could even acquire them for free because they had no value, but they are now worth about $0.14. How much more with the old coins, which have an attractive roadmap. But I admit that there are good old coins that are safe to invest in but do not provide high profits. We need to keep away from them so that you can maximize your gain.
Yes, I agree.. It will still depend on what coins we hold. As long as it is a coin that has potential, the fundamentals are good, and the market cap is high enough, there is no reason to hold it. Like ETH, BNB, XRP, Doge, and also LTC. But if it's a shit coin, it's better to let it go and forget about it. Because many of the coins are old and have turned to ashes, then they are like trash in our wallets

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #295 on: April 20, 2024, 01:19:02 AM »

Ethereum is an ancient coin that is supported by a large community, this is what makes this coin survive and always ranks 2nd in CMC. Many ancient coins still survive, why do I prefer old coins? because time has proven it. There is a big team behind it who always improvises their project so that it is still useful today
Old coins are an option for investing, because apart from having a large community, their fundamentals have also been proven to ensure that these coins still survive today. I think the majority of investors prefer old coins to new coins or tokens, because new coins are very risky. We cannot possibly bet our money on something that is uncertain

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #296 on: April 20, 2024, 01:13:56 PM »

Knowledge is one of the basics that must be possessed when it comes to crypto, especially if you want to invest in crypto. Understanding this is very important for choosing which one is the best to invest, when to enter, and how long do we do it? With adequate understanding and knowledge, at least we You can already prepare several strategies and ways to do it, without rushing or becoming a victim of hype or FOMO.
FOMO and hypes are mostly for those newly birth coin, like those coin which are recently listed in the market those who invested on time would want to make some noise to attract the audience whereby if they are making investment it would cause their holding price to increases and they make their cashout.
There are numerus cases like that were a famous crypto influencer and investors just come and tweets about a particular coin you would see people rushing to go invest thinking that person has already endorsed the project without knowing he is doing that for a self interest to cash out big time.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2341
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #297 on: April 20, 2024, 01:20:03 PM »

Actually, many old coins still survive today and we can use them as a medium for investment or direct trading. Old coins that still exist have better potential than new coins that don't have good fundamentals.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #298 on: April 20, 2024, 03:01:18 PM »

Actually, many old coins still survive today and we can use them as a medium for investment or direct trading. Old coins that still exist have better potential than new coins that don't have good fundamentals.
agree with you, old coins that still survive prove that these coins really have a good project so they are still able to survive today. Old coins also have a large community like bitcoin and ethereum, when compared with new coins that are not yet clear, we should choose old coins

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2341
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #299 on: April 20, 2024, 03:37:56 PM »
agree with you, old coins that still survive prove that these coins really have a good project so they are still able to survive today. Old coins also have a large community like bitcoin and ethereum, when compared with new coins that are not yet clear, we should choose old coins
However, in reality, sometimes old coins like this are often forgotten, and they prefer new coins that are currently hype, especially since these new coins have experienced high increases. 
Usually people who often get fomo like this are crypto traders or crypto investors who are still beginners, but old players certainly already understand this.
However, we must continue to take advantage of the situation to continue to take the best possible advantage.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG