follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🌀 UniJoin Stopped Working  (Read 19841 times)

Online paid2

• Activity: 1029
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 11:31:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Quick Poster
Re: 🌀 UniJoin.io - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority!
« Reply #300 on: April 27, 2024, 09:52:04 PM »
However, I would want to know if the fees 1-3% is fixed or varied according to the capability of the Mixing.
Quoting UniJoin's FAQ:

To preserve your anonymity and make Chainanalysis as hard as possible, we have decided to randomly generate the fees for mixing operations.

The fee per mixing operation ranges between 1% - 3% and is generated with a decimal number of 4 digi
https://unijoin.io/en/faq#what-are-the-fees

And what is the transaction time frame too? Does it store logs and if it doesn't, when a glitch happens how is it rectified.
BTW, this is a great article. It was explained in lay terms.

Quoting the FAQ again, "does it store logs?":

UniJoin stores information only for the time of the completion of the mixing order and only those, that are technically necessary. After a mixing order is completed, it is deleted immediately. Therefore, the order link is no longer accessible after the page is reloaded.
https://unijoin.io/en/faq#does-unijoin-store-logs

Again the FAQ with "What is the transfer delay?":

Transaction delay is a feature where our users can set how many hours and minutes later they want to receive the mixed cryptos. This feature makes a time correlation between your deposit and payout impossible and increases the level of the anonymity.

Please note that the transfer delay starts from the moment when the transaction has 2 confirmations from the blockchain explorer.
https://unijoin.io/en/faq#what-is-transaction-delay

If you encounter a bug or problem, just keep precisously your letter of guarantee and contact the support.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #300 on: April 27, 2024, 09:52:04 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online lemar00

• Activity: 206
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:12:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    One year Anniversary 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #301 on: April 27, 2024, 10:27:06 PM »
This is an interesting article on Bitcoin mixing. Having come across other Bitcoin mixers, it is commendable to note that UniJoin is a good consideration for mixing your Bitcoin.
However, I would want to know if the fees 1-3% is fixed or varied according to the capability of the Mixing.
According to my experience. The fee for the Bitcoin mixing service is randomly generated based on the amount of Bitcoin you want to mix and the transfer delay time frame you selected. Therefore, we can still the word capability of the mixing.

And what is the transaction time frame too?
The time frame of Unijoin Bitcoin mixing execution is an hour. However, it could be more than that because the major time frame of every coin mixed by the platform is determined by the transfer delay selected by the platform user. You need to pay attention to these things when using Unjoin to avoid delay.

Does it store logs and if it doesn't, when a glitch happens how is it rectified.
BTW, this is a great article. It was explained in lay terms.
The mixing platform doesn't store the logs of its users and when a glitch happens the only to rectify is to open a ticket and file a complaint with the team however you will to open your letter of guarantee as proof so you need to store and save the letter of guarantee when mixing on Unijoin.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #302 on: April 27, 2024, 10:45:20 PM »
Good post mate. But I have used some or few Bitcoin mixers and there are notable differences in them, so what are those similarities or differences that unijoin mixer has that makes it stands out or fall short when being compared to other exchange.
If you want to understand more about Unijoin and how it works, check this link: https://unijoin.io/en/why-unijoin
In there you'll find out most of the things that makes Unijoin different.
How fast is the transaction on unijoin Bitcoin mixer.
You set the transfer delay yourself, you set the hours and minutes you want to receive the mixed coins into your receiving address. But your deposit tx must have at least two confirmations first, and then the delay time starts counting from there.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 10:47:48 PM by Z-tight »

Offline Bushdark

• Activity: 328
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:26:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #303 on: April 28, 2024, 12:18:12 AM »
Hi guys, I'm really curious to know about CoinJoin Mixer, previously I have come across this before now but I couldn't take cognizance of it. Right now, I'm ready to know all about it.
Anyone here to help? I'm waiting for direction from anyone that has proficiently used it and seen a great outcome.
I believe we all learn very fast through different ways and one of the ways we learn faster is by watching videos which could quickly facilitate our understanding so that we could comprehend it and also being able explain it in our own way. If you want to understand mixing of Bitcoin and what it entails including the mechanism, I would advise you to look for good videos that would facilitate your understanding so you don't have to keep getting confused about the whole matter.

If you are a fast learner, then you can get some pdf or read books that would increase your understanding about what Bitcoin mixing really entails and the mechanism that the work done without any issue or problem. You can likewise go straight to the site and check how they mix their coins which could have little differences with others.

Offline elizabeth199x

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:23:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Karma Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #304 on: April 28, 2024, 02:11:47 PM »
We all know that we are now living in a digital world as we advanced in technology. All communications, data storage and even cryptocurrency has its advancement too. As we advanced to technology, some data might be at risk of tracking and privacy violation.

Although, cryptocurrencies usually uses anonymity, the moment you uses the same information, transactions may be tracked and traced back to you.

Good thing that we now have trusted Bitcoin Mixer like UniJoin that can maintain anonymity, will protect our identity and keep bitcoin transactions private.

Their website is easy to use. No need to create an account that can be traced back to you and all logs are deleted once your crypto mixing order is completed.

Offline DavinaSmith227

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 07:08:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Avatar Search
« Reply #305 on: April 28, 2024, 04:44:07 PM »
I've been using bitcoin to shop online, pay for my meals and such and all these time I've been worrying about how blockchain can be used to steal my account and personal information, it's been making me feel uncomfortable.

Now that that i learn about UniJoin.io it's promises of security an anonymity it's giving me peace of mind every time im transacting online just wan to share few reason why i would recommend using this platform.

one, it's very convenience to use, knowing that i can use it anywhere with any device so long as im connected to the internet. Two, UniJoin Provides a centralized platform communication making it easier to connect and collaborate with other. and most of all, you have the option to set the timeframe for transfer delay of mixing process allowing users to do it in advance or set it for future use.

I definitely trust the platform and glad that i came across UniJoin so i will never have to worry about my privacy. i hope you do too.

Offline NotATether

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:35:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad Signature Avatar
« Reply #306 on: April 28, 2024, 05:12:26 PM »
Having seen other Bitcoin Mixers, I think UniJoin is unique in the fact that it uses anonymous addresses as outputs,

There is no such thing as an anonymous address in Bitcoin. We don't have such an address. There are legacy addresses, various kinds of segwit addresses like Nested and Native segwit and we have taproot addresses, but none of these addresses hides the scriptpubkey section of the outputs which is one of the necessary steps to have an anonymous kind of address.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #306 on: April 28, 2024, 05:12:26 PM »

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #307 on: April 28, 2024, 08:04:23 PM »
If you are a fast learner, then you can get some pdf or read books that would increase your understanding about what Bitcoin mixing really entails and the mechanism that the work done without any issue or problem.
If you want to use a mixer like Unijoin, then you do not have to go that far. It is not rocket science, and the mixing process is easy, even for a newbie, all they need is to create a new BTC address to receive mixed coins and set the delay time. Once you deposit the coins, the mixer will handle the rest.

Offline BIT-BENDER

• Activity: 739
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:45:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Karma 500 Posts
« Reply #308 on: April 28, 2024, 08:39:44 PM »
If you are a fast learner, then you can get some pdf or read books that would increase your understanding about what Bitcoin mixing really entails and the mechanism that the work done without any issue or problem.
If you want to use a mixer like Unijoin, then you do not have to go that far. It is not rocket science, and the mixing process is easy, even for a newbie, all they need is to create a new BTC address to receive mixed coins and set the delay time. Once you deposit the coins, the mixer will handle the rest.
Yes mate you are correct, you don't have to be Isaac Newton to understand the basics of Bitcoin mixing .

Although Bitcoin mixing may be easy there are silly mistakes that if made can deal jeopardise the whole essence of using the Bitcoin mixer in the first place.

For example there are browsers that can sell you out even when using a Bitcoin mixer and this isn't the fault of the mixer, I tell you mate newbies first have to really understand the best approach to mixing Bitcoin before they carry out any process.

Offline Crypto Minnah

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Topic Starter First Post Linux User
« Reply #309 on: April 28, 2024, 09:48:36 PM »
I've not really tried mixing Bitcoin before now, till I saw this post and tried it out. The good thing is the anonymousity it provides your addresses within the timeframe of the transaction. IMO, the charge is fair for a range of 1-3%.
I recommend it for everyone that wants to mix their bitcoin speedily and with ease.
However, I will also try out that of Ethereum and make my comparisons.

Online lemar00

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: Today at 11:12:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    One year Anniversary 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #310 on: April 28, 2024, 09:57:29 PM »
Having seen other Bitcoin Mixers, I think UniJoin is unique in the fact that it uses anonymous addresses as outputs,

There is no such thing as an anonymous address in Bitcoin. We don't have such an address. There are legacy addresses, various kinds of segwit addresses like Nested and Native segwit and we have taproot addresses, but none of these addresses hides the scriptpubkey section of the outputs which is one of the necessary steps to have an anonymous kind of address.
Agreed and I never for once see an anonymous Bitcoin wallet address but when I read what the user is saying I believe he/she means a virgin Bitcoin wallet address which is not been used before for crypto-related transactions.
He/she used the word anonymous addresses based on its local language expression.

I've been using bitcoin to shop online, pay for my meals and such and all these time I've been worrying about how blockchain can be used to steal my account and personal information, it's been making me feel uncomfortable.
Blockchain can't be used to steal your account or personal information cause it's a foundational data structure behind Bitcoin, also known as the digital public ledger that keeps track of every transaction on the Bitcoin network. Although some attackers/hackers use it as a tool to look for their new prey. This is what makes using a crypto tumbler important to prevent it from happening.
What will expose or provide the chance for your personal information to be stolen online is determined by how you use it online especially through some fake testnet airdrop that make require KYC, CEX, and other centralized platform that require KYC.

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1050
  • [center]FOFF[/center]
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #311 on: April 28, 2024, 11:58:30 PM »
However, I will also try out that of Ethereum and make my comparisons.

Unijoin does not mix Ethereum yet, so it wouldn’t make sense to compare bitcoin mixing with that of a different network - it would be better to do your comparison with two mixers that’s present here in altcointalks using same coin.

FOFF

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #312 on: April 29, 2024, 12:03:29 AM »
@cryptofied
Good post mate. But I have used some or few Bitcoin mixers and there are notable differences in them, so what are those similarities or differences that unijoin mixer has that makes it stands out or fall short when being compared to other exchange.

Right not I can still say the Bitcoin transaction fee is still high so any mixer that has additional high fees to this should be out of the list of options. How fast is the transaction on unijoin Bitcoin mixer.
Speaking of fees, I mixed some bitcoins on Unijoin some few days ago when the sats per vbyte was around 45 sats, and I for a pretty good result, atleast, I was very happy with the output for I expected a bit less due to the high bitcoin transactions fees.
Currently, the sats per vbyte is at around 25 sats, and this means that the bitcoin transactions fees have greatly reduced compared to what it was at at the beginning of the week, this means that, if you are mixing now, fees shouldn't really be a thing to worry about, most especially, if you choose Unijoin.

And speaking of how fast it is to transaction on Unijoin, I would rate my first and second experience a 9 out of 10, while mixing, you see a time at which you wish to receive your mixed coins, both times I mixed, my mixed bitcoins arrived to my wallet at the exact time I set, not even a 2 second late.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Wakate

• Activity: 739
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 07:09:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #313 on: April 29, 2024, 12:30:13 AM »

Since you have a Bitcoin shop online where you sell your products and accept Bitcoin as one of the method of payment, it would be very important for you to use a mixing service so that all your transactions are not being tracked by someone that could want to know the inflow and outflow of your funds.

Also, taking precautions and a safety would help you so you don't get a stolen Bitcoin fund into your wallet thinking you are safe. The government could also be watching you and all your transactions. The only way you could outsmart them is by using a good mixer that has the coinjoin technology to keep you and your coin safe from the watching eyes.

I definitely trust the platform and glad that i came across UniJoin so i will never have to worry about my privacy. i hope you do too.
You can always take you time to visit the website so you could understand more about their service and also read some of the articles on the website so that it could aid your understanding on how to stay safe and anonymous in your cryptocurrency transactions.

Offline ebiboy2

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:59:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts One year Anniversary
« Reply #314 on: April 29, 2024, 12:38:26 AM »

It is entirely unnecessary for him to learn the technical operations of Bitcoin and, by extension, the Blockchain, just to enable him to use coin mixing services like Unijoin.

In my opinion, as long as you have been in the crypto space and have ever transferred and/or transacted Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter, then you can easily use coin mixing services.

However, if he is suggesting to read up on Blockchain and Bitcoin, then he is probably inferring that coin mixing services like Unijoin are difficult to use and practically unsafe unless, of course, who he is replying to is interested in understanding the underlying technology the coin mixing service is built upon, and in that regard, it makes sense to refer him to a technical document not on Bitcoin but on the mixing service itself.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG