follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Which of the top 10 teams will win?

Chennai Super king
3 (75%)
Royal Challengers Bangalore
0 (0%)
Mumbai Indians
0 (0%)
Punjab kings
0 (0%)
Delhi Capitals
0 (0%)
Sunrise Hyderabad
0 (0%)
Gujarat Titans
0 (0%)
Lucknow Super Giants
0 (0%)
Rajasthan Royals
0 (0%)
Kolkata Knight Riders
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 21, 2024, 03:42:21 PM

Author Topic: Indian Premier League (IPL) match Discussion 2024 🏏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🏏  (Read 863 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter

Indian Premier League game discussions are requested in this thread. This IPL match of 2024 will be the most spectacular one that people all over the world are waiting for.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Chennai Super king Vs Royal Challenger Bangalore

First Indian Premier League will start today, in this match Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore these two teams will compete. Between these two teams, I see Chennai Super Kings as the stronger team.  However, it is not possible to say exactly which team will win until the end of the game. So we have to wait until the end of the game which team will win?  And you can express your opinion.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts

First Indian Premier League will start today, in this match Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore these two teams will compete. Between these two teams, I see Chennai Super Kings as the stronger team.  However, it is not possible to say exactly which team will win until the end of the game. So we have to wait until the end of the game which team will win?  And you can express your opinion.
Today's match will great match i think. Royal Challengers Bangalore also a strong team but i think Chennai Super Kings is stronger then Royal Challengers Bangalore. Todays match will win Chennai Super Kings i think.
And i will support Chennai Super Kings Because my favourite player Mustafizur Rahman playing today's match. And his first Mustafizur Rahman taken 2 wickets.
I bet for Chennai Super Kings. I think Chennai Super Kings will win today's match.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1013
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:26:15 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post

Today's match will great match i think. Royal Challengers Bangalore also a strong team but i think Chennai Super Kings is stronger then Royal Challengers Bangalore. Todays match will win Chennai Super Kings i think.
And i will support Chennai Super Kings Because my favourite player Mustafizur Rahman playing today's match. And his first Mustafizur Rahman taken 2 wickets.
I bet for Chennai Super Kings. I think Chennai Super Kings will win today's match.
The battle is on between Chennai Super Kings and Royal Challengers Bengaluru. According to the current conditions, Chennai Super Kings is still ahead. If you review history, Chennai Super Kings will win the match. If Royal Challengers Bengaluru not lost some good wickets early in today's match, they would not have been in such a state. Since Chennai Super Kings are a strong team to play against, the target should have been higher. As the current run rate is lower than the record run rate at the moment, it can be said that the team Chennai Super Kings is going for an easy win.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Congratulations Kolkata Knight Riders. What a fantastic match and finally Kolkata Knight Riders win this match. Score :
Kolkata Knight Riders - 208/7.
Sunrisers Hyderabad - 204/7.
Kolkata Knight Riders win by 4 runs. Kolkata Knight Riders bat first and they scored 208/7. I think it was very good score. But my prediction was Sunrisers Hyderabad will win but they lose this match by only 4 runs. I lost this bet.

Online Rubel007

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Congratulations Kolkata Knight Riders. What a fantastic match and finally Kolkata Knight Riders win this match. Score :
Kolkata Knight Riders - 208/7.
Sunrisers Hyderabad - 204/7.
Kolkata Knight Riders win by 4 runs. Kolkata Knight Riders bat first and they scored 208/7. I think it was very good score. But my prediction was Sunrisers Hyderabad will win but they lose this match by only 4 runs. I lost this bet.
It was difficult to predict which team would win the match. Most of the match was dominated by Kolkata. The big Giants player in the team again made the score 208 and there were chants of Kolkata's victory among the fans. But at the end of the 2nd innings, the tone changed and the name of Sunrisers Hyderabad came up. But the last moment was quite enjoyable. Even though I supported Kolkata, the hope of winning the match at the last moment was reduced to zero, but turned the match in the last over. All in all a great match reflected.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Today, Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants will be full of competition. I don't see much difference in today's game between the two teams in a competitive game, but Rajasthan Royals team players are more experienced. So the chances of winning today's match are very high but we have to perform we
ll from the beginning.

Online Rubel007

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Today, Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants will be full of competition. I don't see much difference in today's game between the two teams in a competitive game, but Rajasthan Royals team players are more experienced. So the chances of winning today's match are very high but we have to perform we
ll from the beginning.
The match between Rajasthan Royals and Lucknow Super Giants is quite intense. In the first innings, Rajasthan Royals provided a good target to the opponents Lucknow Super Giants. Lucknow Super Giants have to chase 194 runs to win which is not easy but maybe it is going to be easy according to the current condition of this match. Meanwhile, Lucknow Super Giants are 129 for 4 and need about 64 more runs to win. Nothing can be predicted yet because anything can happen in the match till the last over.  Last day Enjoyed an exciting match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Sunrisers Hyderabad. As such, nothing can be said until it is 100% sure.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Mumbai Indians Vs Gujarat Titans

Gujarati Titans team has performed very well from the power play, so far Gujarat Titans team has collected 153 runs in 18 overs. If the Gujarat team continues to collect runs like this then there is a high chance of collecting 180 runs in the end. Jusprit Bumrah alone picked up three wickets today which were aggressive batting wickets. Gujarat Titans could not score more runs as Jusprit Bumrah fell at the right time and the team was under wicket pressure.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Gujarati Titans team has performed very well from the power play, so far Gujarat Titans team has collected 153 runs in 18 overs. If the Gujarat team continues to collect runs like this then there is a high chance of collecting 180 runs in the end. Jusprit Bumrah alone picked up three wickets today which were aggressive batting wickets. Gujarat Titans could not score more runs as Jusprit Bumrah fell at the right time and the team was under wicket pressure.
Gujarati Titans played well But i think Mumbai India will wil today's match. Gujarati Titans scored 168/6. But Mumbai India Batting fantastic they scored 107 by 2 wickets and they taken this runs by only 12 overs. Still 8 overs left., run need only 62 runs. 8 wickets on hands.
So i think it will be Very easy to win for Mumbai Indias. I think Mumbai India will win today's match.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Gujarati Titans played well But i think Mumbai India will wil today's match. Gujarati Titans scored 168/6. But Mumbai India Batting fantastic they scored 107 by 2 wickets and they taken this runs by only 12 overs. Still 8 overs left., run need only 62 runs. 8 wickets on hands.
So i think it will be Very easy to win for Mumbai Indias. I think Mumbai India will win today's match.

The players of the Mumbai Indians team were under so much pressure that they had to lose by just 6 runs in the last minute. After Hardik Pandya got out, the next players got out after hitting sixes. And I saw Hardik Pandey catch the ball for a boundary. And his next batsman Gerald Coetzee sent the ball to the boundary but was caught and dismissed. Mumbai Indians team could have won if not for the last over, Umesh Yadav had such a good bowling performance in the last over and most of his role in the win. If he didn't manage well then Mumbai Indians team players would have got the chance to run.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
    • View Profile

The players of the Mumbai Indians team were under so much pressure that they had to lose by just 6 runs in the last minute. After Hardik Pandya got out, the next players got out after hitting sixes. And I saw Hardik Pandey catch the ball for a boundary. And his next batsman Gerald Coetzee sent the ball to the boundary but was caught and dismissed. Mumbai Indians team could have won if not for the last over, Umesh Yadav had such a good bowling performance in the last over and most of his role in the win. If he didn't manage well then Mumbai Indians team players would have got the chance to run.
Yes I also think Mumbai Indians players were under pressure. They Lost 6 wicket within 30 Runs.Last five Overs Mumbai India taken only 31 runs and lose 6 wickets. I believe many people thought Mumbai India will win this match. I also thought Mumbai India will win this match. And i was bet for Mumbai India. But i lose this bet. It was very sad news for me. Mumbai India lose this innings only for 6 runs.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Royals Challengers Bangalore Vs Panjab kings

Virat Kohli's Royal Challengers Bangalore and Shekhar Dhawan's Punjab Kings are going to participate in today's match.  Although Punjab beat Delhi Capitals in their first match, they are at the third position in the points table.  If Punjab Kings can beat Royal Challengers Bangalore in today's match then they will top the points table.  On the other hand, Royal Challengers Bangalore have already lost their first match against Chennai Super Kings.  But for the time being, Royal Challengers Bangalore have a chance to win today's match.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Delhi Capitals Vs Rajasthan Royals

Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals 9th match between these two teams has started today. In today's match, Rajasthan Royals started batting first and managed to score 185 runs for 5 wickets in 20 overs. Riyan parag performed well for Rajasthan Royals team in today's match he almost reached the target of century. He scored 84 off 45 balls, and Delhi Capitals started to bat.  Delhi Capitals team's runs so far are 30 runs for 1 wicket from 3 overs 2 balls.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG