follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Reason why you hold Ethereum  (Read 33504 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Reason why you hold Ethereum
« Reply #270 on: March 10, 2024, 01:52:33 PM »
[
Even though it looks safe, I am still careful when buying Ethereum because its price movements are no guarantee of always making a profit. Imagine when Ethereum finally fails to enter the ETF and the price collapses, it will make many people panic.

You should buy ethereum when it is bearish and hold it until now, if the price of ethereum falls because the ethereum ETF is not approved, then you will not experience a loss, but you will not get a big profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #270 on: March 10, 2024, 01:52:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #271 on: March 10, 2024, 02:19:32 PM »
We all know how potential Ethereum. We all know it is the rank #2 in cryptocurrency market place.
Maybe you are eying for higher price and aiming for much bigger profit. Also possible that some of us here have a different point of view why they hold Ethereum.

You can share your opinion/reason why hold Ethereum?

I think our thinking is the same because ETH is in second place, so up to this moment I am confident that ETH will provide extraordinary profits, and year after year everyone has maturity in investing so for this bullrun I don't want to miss out anymore, even though the price of ETH has changed. reaching 3900 I am still saving to increase the load until the peak of this session

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #272 on: March 10, 2024, 07:44:05 PM »
I think our thinking is the same because ETH is in second place, so up to this moment I am confident that ETH will provide extraordinary profits, and year after year everyone has maturity in investing so for this bullrun I don't want to miss out anymore, even though the price of ETH has changed. reaching 3900 I am still saving to increase the load until the peak of this session
ETH is currently in second place, but if the problem it has is not resolved properly regarding very high transaction fees, this position will be shifted by Binance Smart Chain and Solana, which are currently being used by many new projects, they realize that BSC and Solana have cheaper transaction fees and very fast speeds so it is certain that many people will start moving to these two platforms.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1113
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #273 on: March 10, 2024, 10:30:38 PM »

Ethereum usually moves directly proportional to the Bitcoin price surge, and as long as Bitcoin still has a high price peak to reach, that's also how Ethereum has more to reach in this bull market. I am not currently accumulating ETH for some personal reasons, but I am not discouraging anyone who wants to invest in Ethereum because they could also be in profit because of how Ethereum usually follows Bitcoin at the back. I have some hope for the coin, despite the fact that I don't invest in it for now.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #274 on: March 11, 2024, 11:38:44 PM »
Ethereum usually moves directly proportional to the Bitcoin price surge, and as long as Bitcoin still has a high price peak to reach, that's also how Ethereum has more to reach in this bull market. I am not currently accumulating ETH for some personal reasons, but I am not discouraging anyone who wants to invest in Ethereum because they could also be in profit because of how Ethereum usually follows Bitcoin at the back. I have some hope for the coin, despite the fact that I don't invest in it for now.
Yes, you are right, as you said, Ethereum price movements often follow Bitcoin price movements, but when there is an ETF, I doubt it because there is a possibility that the price of Ethereum can be controlled by the ETF because there is a possibility that the demand is greater and it can influence price movements for Ethereum.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #275 on: March 12, 2024, 08:10:01 AM »
Yes, you are right, as you said, Ethereum price movements often follow Bitcoin price movements, but when there is an ETF, I doubt it because there is a possibility that the price of Ethereum can be controlled by the ETF because there is a possibility that the demand is greater and it can influence price movements for Ethereum.

If the ETF can control the price of ethereum, by trying to see the possibility of an increase in demand, we should also consider whether some of the ethereum hoder is from the ETF or not? otherwise, I'm not sure an ETF can control the price of ethereum.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 881
  • Last Active: Today at 06:43:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #276 on: March 13, 2024, 05:18:07 AM »
[
Even though it looks safe, I am still careful when buying Ethereum because its price movements are no guarantee of always making a profit. Imagine when Ethereum finally fails to enter the ETF and the price collapses, it will make many people panic.

You should buy ethereum when it is bearish and hold it until now, if the price of ethereum falls because the ethereum ETF is not approved, then you will not experience a loss, but you will not get a big profit.
To get big profit by investing in any coin, we must wait for a long time and also we have to invest at the right time. A few days ago we saw that the price of Ethereum hovered between $2,000 and $2,500 at that time those who invested and held on until now but made enough profit. But at that time many people missed the opportunity to invest, because they missed the chance of double profit, in this case, if an investor invests in Ethereum platform and holds it for a long time, then I would say that it is possible to earn profit in the future even by investing at this time. Just as we need to be serious about investing, we need to be serious about holding investments for the long term.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #276 on: March 13, 2024, 05:18:07 AM »

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #277 on: March 13, 2024, 06:32:03 AM »
[

To get big profit by investing in any coin, we must wait for a long time and also we have to invest at the right time. A few days ago we saw that the price of Ethereum hovered between $2,000 and $2,500 at that time those who invested and held on until now but made enough profit. But at that time many people missed the opportunity to invest, because they missed the chance of double profit, in this case, if an investor invests in Ethereum platform and holds it for a long time, then I would say that it is possible to earn profit in the future even by investing at this time. Just as we need to be serious about investing, we need to be serious about holding investments for the long term.

The price of ethereum has now touched $4,000. This is quite high two when you say the price of ethereum is around $2,000-2,500. That's the crypto world, especially before the bitcoin halving, we saw a very high increase in bitcoin prices, followed by altcoin prices.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Last Active: Today at 02:16:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #278 on: March 15, 2024, 10:47:57 PM »
The price of ethereum has now touched $4,000. This is quite high two when you say the price of ethereum is around $2,000-2,500. That's the crypto world, especially before the bitcoin halving, we saw a very high increase in bitcoin prices, followed by altcoin prices.
The price of Ethereum has collapsed again due to the collapse of the price of Bitcoin and it seems that it is difficult to increase the price again because it seems that the price does not immediately recover because usually when the price collapses it will then rise again quickly while it still has support on the exchange.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #279 on: March 16, 2024, 01:33:06 PM »

The price of Ethereum has collapsed again due to the collapse of the price of Bitcoin and it seems that it is difficult to increase the price again because it seems that the price does not immediately recover because usually when the price collapses it will then rise again quickly while it still has support on the exchange.

if bitcoin is still struggling to rise again, ethereum will also experience the same thing. but I think this is breaktime, just a correction before bitcoin will rise again. so just hold on and wait.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Last Active: Today at 02:16:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #280 on: March 17, 2024, 05:35:24 PM »
if bitcoin is still struggling to rise again, ethereum will also experience the same thing. but I think this is breaktime, just a correction before bitcoin will rise again. so just hold on and wait.
You are right, the Bitcoin price collapse also happened several years ago when it was approaching the halving. Bitcoin collapsed, so what will happen next is an increase in the Bitcoin price which will probably reach a new ATH price when it approaches one week before the halving.

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 97
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #281 on: March 20, 2024, 09:12:50 AM »
Why you should keep the ethereum. First of all, because it is a very popular platform for project developers and many tokens are created on this platform. The ethereum platform is supported by highly qualified developers who are constantly improving it , and the price of ether will grow.
Ethereum is a great project and a great choice of investment, considering the massive pump on Ethereum in the past years and now.  Ethereum continue to add new features, which makes it a great and exciting investment. Ethereum is seen as a more stable investment than any other crypto currency.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #282 on: March 20, 2024, 01:55:39 PM »

You are right, the Bitcoin price collapse also happened several years ago when it was approaching the halving. Bitcoin collapsed, so what will happen next is an increase in the Bitcoin price which will probably reach a new ATH price when it approaches one week before the halving.

Hopefully your prediction comes true, because I saw that the market was struggling, and bitcoin as the top coin was still at $63,819 after touching $73K experiencing quite a sharp correction.
but I also still believe that ethereum will reach a new ATH as soon as possible before the halving

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1098
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:39:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #283 on: March 21, 2024, 11:44:22 AM »

how could you say that? even ethereum does not reach to an ETF yet Ethereum is the strongest altcoins we ever had and right now that in time it will take position when the halving effect the market at least next year? this is the expected to increase all prices so try not to fell into that traps of not listening to ethereum.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #284 on: March 23, 2024, 09:45:55 PM »
ETH is currently in second place, but if the problem it has is not resolved properly regarding very high transaction fees, this position will be shifted by Binance Smart Chain and Solana, which are currently being used by many new projects, they realize that BSC and Solana have cheaper transaction fees and very fast speeds so it is certain that many people will start moving to these two platforms.

Transaction costs are a problem that has not been solved until now, Layer 2 which is prioritized to make shipping costs friendlier turns out to be the same. If this problem is not resolved, Binance and Solona will automatically change the position of the 2nd and 3rd customer trust ladder later and over time ETH will be abandoned by its users and 100% will only be used to invest in the main coin, namely ETH, there will no longer be any ETH-based projects

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG