follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: If I bought $100 of Ethereum. Can I make money? Was it enough?  (Read 28405 times)

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 734
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 12:09:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Karma Karma Good
Re: If I bought $100 of Ethereum. Can I make money? Was it enough?
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2024, 03:37:30 PM »
it is like If you plant a tree will it be sure that you will get fruits? you need to take care of your tree and wait for years before fruiting , this is the same as Crypto investing , we need to be patient and be aware of possibilities like in tree planting there are typhoons or  pests that may affect your planting but it is you to take care of them first while waiting for the perfect timing.

When we use fruit to describe crypto currency investment, we should also be aware that planting the wrong fruit in the wrong season can lead us to wait entirely in vain, as the fruit might end up yielding us no single fruit at all; the time and resources invested in it might all just be wasted.

When talking about crypto investment, we should think about what we invest in and what we plan to hold for a long period of time. ETH is worth it, and we can buy and hold it for a long period of time in order for us to see the profit from it, but if we make a mistake and invest in the wrong coin, even waiting longer for it to give us a profit can put us at a higher risk than we could have ignored if we checked and acted fast on that investment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2024, 03:37:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2024, 03:11:48 PM »

If I bought $100 of Ethereum. Can I make money? Was it enough?

If you look at the current value of ETH, 100$ is very small, the chances of you getting a profit are also very small, but if you buy 100$ every month, I'm sure before the halving this session, you can get quite a profit, OP no matter how much you invest at that time. the right way, you will get a profit, try researching other potential coins whose price is still below 100$ and can bring you profits in this halving

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 699
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:36:58 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2024, 04:49:59 PM »
Yes, that's enough, whatever money you have, buy a coin that you think will be expensive when it's bullish, Ethereum is one of the best coins that will create a new ATH when it's bullish.  Even if it's small only $100, invest it, because everything starts from small things.
Well, I like your enthusiasm for giving direction to become better. $100 is capital, which for me is good enough. By buying altcoins, you can get lots of choices because the price of many altcoins is under $1, and that is enough to make a profit, but when you enter When you go to altcoins, you must be equipped with sufficient cryptocurrency knowledge so that you don't make the wrong decision and have to buy an altcoin that really has potential.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2024, 09:13:48 AM »
If you look at the current value of ETH, 100$ is very small, the chances of you getting a profit are also very small, but if you buy 100$ every month, I'm sure before the halving this session, you can get quite a profit, OP no matter how much you invest at that time. the right way, you will get a profit, try researching other potential coins whose price is still below 100$ and can bring you profits in this halving
When discussing financial conditions, I think there will be different conditions, some say that $100 is very small money, but there are also those who say that getting $100 requires hard work, which means it's not easy to get that amount of money, so OP's decision To determine the choice of capital used for initial investment depends on the OP's economic conditions, which means don't force it too much and do as much as you can.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2024, 09:15:32 AM »
If you look at the current value of ETH, 100$ is very small, the chances of you getting a profit are also very small, but if you buy 100$ every month, I'm sure before the halving this session, you can get quite a profit,
If I can assume that maybe the value of 100 USD per month is a lot of value and I'm sure I won't be able to buy Ethereum for 100 USD per month.
100 USD per month might be better if it was to increase my salary at the office and I still don't have strong or stable finances.

100 USD to buy Ethereum coins will definitely feel very difficult because I'm sure it also requires cold funds from our wallet.
Except maybe if the price of Ethereum is currently 4 USD and if you buy it with 100 USD you will definitely get 25 Ethereum but you have to hold it for up to 8 years to get rich.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1092
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:48:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2024, 01:37:08 PM »
it is like If you plant a tree will it be sure that you will get fruits? you need to take care of your tree and wait for years before fruiting , this is the same as Crypto investing , we need to be patient and be aware of possibilities like in tree planting there are typhoons or  pests that may affect your planting but it is you to take care of them first while waiting for the perfect timing.

When we use fruit to describe crypto currency investment, we should also be aware that planting the wrong fruit in the wrong season can lead us to wait entirely in vain, as the fruit might end up yielding us no single fruit at all; the time and resources invested in it might all just be wasted.

When talking about crypto investment, we should think about what we invest in and what we plan to hold for a long period of time. ETH is worth it, and we can buy and hold it for a long period of time in order for us to see the profit from it, but if we make a mistake and invest in the wrong coin, even waiting longer for it to give us a profit can put us at a higher risk than we could have ignored if we checked and acted fast on that investment.
Lol talking about planting tree in wrong season is already an stupidity and must not expect anything in return , what I used as example is the reality of fruiting in which you planted IN RIGHT SEASON but if you did not care about the tree then expect no fruits at all.
so better to look at it as planting tree with care as I am speaks in Fruiting threes that can take years and years having good harvest if being took care better.

Offline YoshiGang777

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: February 16, 2024, 05:43:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2024, 08:30:02 AM »
Try earn some money in eth nfts, market is bullish

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2024, 08:30:02 AM »

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:22:29 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2024, 07:10:47 PM »

Yes you told absolutely correct. In running price of Ethereum $100 is too small amount. If anyone want to invest on Ethereum have to invest Some big amount otherwise big Profit gain will impossible. Now Ethereum price is over $2600. But it also true now investment in Ethereum will be profitable. Which amount you will invest you will get that's like profit. Big investment big profit small investment small profit. But will be profitable investment now. Because aftee 2 month bitcoin halving will happen and then Bitcoin price will increase and all cryptocurrency price will increase i think that.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1232
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 05:05:55 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2024, 02:59:33 PM »

Yes you told absolutely correct. In running price of Ethereum $100 is too small amount. If anyone want to invest on Ethereum have to invest Some big amount otherwise big Profit gain will impossible. Now Ethereum price is over $2600. But it also true now investment in Ethereum will be profitable. Which amount you will invest you will get that's like profit. Big investment big profit small investment small profit. But will be profitable investment now. Because aftee 2 month bitcoin halving will happen and then Bitcoin price will increase and all cryptocurrency price will increase i think that.
Yes Ethereum price was very low till 2018-20. At that time the price of 1 ETH was under $200. so if someone invested $100 then that was enough for that time. But now $100 is a very small amount at current prices so investing $100 in ETH now will never bring a good amount of profit.  But since investing in cryptocurrency is very risky, so it is better to invest $100 of your own pocket instead of selling something valuable or or borrowing momey. A $100 investment is fine in this case. but if you can afford to invest more than that then of course you can do it

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #99 on: February 17, 2024, 09:41:50 AM »
Ethereum price was very low till 2018-20. At that time the price of 1 ETH was under $200. so if someone invested $100 then that was enough for that time. But now $100 is a very small amount at current prices so investing $100 in ETH now will never bring a good amount of profit.  But since investing in cryptocurrency is very risky, so it is better to invest $100 of your own pocket instead of selling something valuable or or borrowing momey. A $100 investment is fine in this case. but if you can afford to invest more than that then of course you can do it
Yes, if he bought ethereum back then with his $100, and held it until now he would currently have around 0.5 ETH. especially if he stakes, how much ETH his assets could be now.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2024, 12:12:48 PM »
Yes, if he bought ethereum back then with his $100, and held it until now he would currently have around 0.5 ETH. especially if he stakes, how much ETH his assets could be now.
If he has capital of only $100 then he will get only around 0.033 Ethereum (not including tax deductions from the exchange, if any).
At least if you want to buy Ethereum you have to use a lot of capital because if it's only $100 then the transaction fees required will be reduced a lot.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2024, 12:17:30 PM »
If he has capital of only $100 then he will get only around 0.033 Ethereum (not including tax deductions from the exchange, if any).
At least if you want to buy Ethereum you have to use a lot of capital because if it's only $100 then the transaction fees required will be reduced a lot.

Actually, if the OP bought it while writing this therad he would have gotten a lot of benefits, I agree with this opinion. but if you just buy it now, you will only get a little ethereum, because the price of ethereum is already expensive

Offline PX-Z

• Activity: 1085
  • Pxzone.online
  • Last Active: Today at 05:09:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2024, 02:40:20 PM »

If you look at the current value of ETH, 100$ is very small,
Yes it's small, but if you will look at it, OP posted this thread on Sept 28, 2018, that time ETH is just $229 at the time of OP's posting. If he bought that time, he will get 0.436 ETH and looking at the ETH price now, OP will highly like get a $1.2k profit.

Calculations
$100 / 229 (previous ETH price) = 0.436 ETH
0.436 * 3024 (current ETH price) = $1318

So yeah, that was very profitable indeed.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1745
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:37:15 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2024, 11:54:30 PM »
This will depend on what strategy you want to use to do it. As long as you hold it and sell it during the bullish era, you can still get profits. The size and scale of the increase that will occur in the clinic. As long as you don't panic and don't sell it at a cheap price, then you have the opportunity to take profit.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1673
  • Last Active: Today at 02:45:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2024, 12:11:39 AM »

you would have done well if you spent 100 usd sept 18 2018.

so did you do it?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG