follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Want To Make It Big in the Next Bitcoin Rally? Use These 3 Tools  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Official_BlockFolks

• Activity: 131
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: August 18, 2019, 02:48:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Coming across this post in article and would like to share with you all.

https://bitcoinist.com/want-to-make-it-big-in-the-next-bitcoin-rally-use-these-3-tools/

"The Rundown

The role of technical analysis in cryptocurrency trading
Alphanu
Mudrex
Capitalise

Bitcoin currently dominates the cryptocurrency market. Its price movements often determine the price direction of altcoins. A rally in Bitcoin’s price often tends to lift prices of many altcoins, while a BTC price drop usually causes the altcoin market to bleed. Occasionally, you might see some coins move contrary to the direction of Bitcoin, but they are often the exception and not the rule.

The last few weeks have been significant, especially w.r.t to Bitcoin’s YTD performance. BTC was trading in the $7700 to $8300 range for majority of June’s first two weeks. However, from June 12 Bitcoin began rallying massively. It registered an outstanding 43% gain and broke out above the $10,000 psychological resistance until it hit a 15-month high of $11,246.

The recent bullish trend in Bitcoin has been attributed to a number of factors:

Introduction of Facebook’s Libra,
Growing interest of Wall Street in cryptocurrencies,
An unintended consequence of the crackdown on Bitcoin in India,
FOMO as people came to the realization that Bitcoin is gradually edging back up"

And i would like to focus on one part of the article which is on alphanu.

ALPHANU
Alphanu is a marketplace for subscribing to powerful trading algorithms created by professional traders, fund managers, and developers. Algo trading is becoming popular all over the world. More than 85% of trades in the U.S. are computerized and the Asian market is rapidly catching up too.

Alphanu is created to serve as a platform for traders to access trading algorithms (designed by professionals), without having to incur the huge costs which previously restricted algo trading access for institutional players.

Through Alphanu, retail traders and investors will be able to access an ecosystem of the best traders, investors, data scientists, and developers. This access will reduce the unfair advantage enjoyed by institutional investors and democratize the odds of success in the financial markets. Interestingly, the Asian market is in dire need of democratized access to tools for algo trading.

In the words of Paul Hsu, Co-founder, CEO at Alphanu “It is the most opportune moment to capture the niche market – governments in the Asian markets are currently on the fence with regards to how they want to regulate automated trading. It is difficult for them to decide as the automation of trading is inevitable, but openly allowing it at this point will create a harmful gold rush where the winners will be big corporations (over the interests of the overall public).”

The platform will also hasten growth of the crypto market by encouraging participation of retail investors who are sceptical about adding cryptocurrencies to their portfolios. The fledgling startup believes that it can destigmatize the speculative perception about cryptocurrency trading through algorithms that take care of the technical analysis aspect required for successful cryptocurrency trading.

Hsu goes on to observe that “blockchains due to their nature as a public ledger create the necessary trust factor for a marketplace to step in and democratize algorithmic trading without becoming a “middleman” just like the hedge funds. Tokens offer a great solution to the problem of how to price limited resources on a marketplace, such as buyer attention.”

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ComeBack

• Activity: 581
  • Community Management - PM Me
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 01, 2020, 01:23:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Want To Make It Big in the Next Bitcoin Rally? Use These 3 Tools
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 06:29:00 AM »
That's really a good tips, I'm also keep looking an eye to Alphanu. And I also believed that the trend started because of those big companies giving their insight to the blockchain, crypto and bitcoin. I guess we will really going to see something big coming this year.
At your service

Offline Official_BlockFolks

• Activity: 131
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: August 18, 2019, 02:48:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 01:43:05 PM »
Yah. Just like how libra is coming into the space and bring so much more awareness.

And i personally feel this will be a good push to bring bitcoin to much more greater price. So far, at this point of posting, bitcoin is already past $12k, isnt this insane when i create this thread and it is still $10k.

IyemRoker

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 04:58:06 AM »
Alphanu
Mudrex
Capitalise

The three words above are something that is specifically for companies to analyze the price of Bitcoin.
If we talk about the analysis of the price of Bitcoin that is a lot and I can no longer count it and it is more effective to ask or at a glance analyze the price of Bitcoin with ourselves as well as to do analysis.

Offline mimikri

• Activity: 763
  • 🔰 FERRUM NETWORK 🔰
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 22, 2021, 05:08:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 10:31:20 PM »
That's really a good tips, I'm also keep looking an eye to Alphanu. And I also believed that the trend started because of those big companies giving their insight to the blockchain, crypto and bitcoin. I guess we will really going to see something big coming this year.

It could happen for other reasons. nevertheless, Bitcoin rally really impresses. I do not know what the guyswho invested in BTC when it was 5-6 thousand are going to do now. I will probably hold it for longer.
Ferrum Network •   ANN • Bounty • Website • Telegram
The First High-Speed Interoperability Network for Real-World Financial Applications

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG