follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: PIXELS: GSR Market continues to accumulate (2024.03.16)  (Read 248 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
PIXELS: GSR Market continues to accumulate (2024.03.16)
« on: March 16, 2024, 06:40:58 PM »
PIXELS (on the Ronin Network) is the native utility and governance token in the social casual web3 game called Pixels.

I - Onchain data from 52Hz Onchain (in Vietnamese)
I translated the 52Hz Onchain's post from Vietnamese to English, with refinements and explanations of crypto market slangs. I will present text + images so we can view, quote and discuss more easily. I think this is better than sending a simple link.

GSR Market withdraws 698,416 PIXELS ~$511K from Binance, bringing the total amount of PIXELS they have accumulated in the past 24 hours to 1.03M PIXELS ~$766K. At the current price, they are in profit.

The current withdrawal price range is quite close to the price range that the anonymous wallet associated with Jump Trading accumulated before pumping to $1. Data on the average entry of Whales in the past 24 hours from Scopeschat also shows this.

Coupled with the fact that the PIXELS tokens that users can earn in the game have also been reduced, it will be easier for whales to accumulate tokens when the selling pressure from play-to-earn users is no longer a major factor.

GSR Market has started accumulating a large amount of PIXELS, so it is highly likely that they want to continue to push the price up, it is only a matter of time.

Note that during the process of re-accumulation to push the price up, it is inevitable that the price chart will need to pull back to shake off weak hands.

II - Technical analysis (4H chart)

The PIXELS price is currently in a sideways range around the 4H EMA34 (Sonic R) and Kumo cloud (Ichimoku). This indicates uncertainty about the current trend, which is ideal for whale accumulation. If the BTC price does not fall too far, the PIXELS price will likely maintain its upward trend instead of retesting $0.5.

[1] Money Flow
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 07:14:10 PM by MrSpasybo »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

PIXELS: GSR Market continues to accumulate (2024.03.16)
« on: March 16, 2024, 06:40:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 836
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:12:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
Re: PIXELS: GSR Market continues to accumulate (2024.03.16)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 12:47:43 PM »
GSR Market withdraws 698,416 PIXELS ~$511K from Binance, bringing the total amount of PIXELS they have accumulated in the past 24 hours to 1.03M PIXELS ~$766K. At the current price, they are in profit.

GSR Market has started accumulating a large amount of PIXELS, so it is highly likely that they want to continue to push the price up, it is only a matter of time.
New Token Pixels have caught the attention of whales, as they are actively accumulating tokens. We can also accumulate and buy tokens when they are doing so. The Pixels cap is still only around half a billion USD, which has a lot of potential to be easily pumped when GameFi returns this season.

I believe that Ronin will also give special favor to this project to promote their own blockchain, so that their EVM solution for gaming does not lose out to other layer-2 in the market.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 11:15:58 PM »

Whales have joined the buying and accumulating of PIXEL. Those who are expecting the return of GameFi can completely trust this project and start buying with the whales. I am not investing in Altcoins at this time, so I will only follow and observe to find the best tokens to add to my investment portfolio after Halving. PIXEL is supported by Binance for promotion, so it has reached millions of investors. It will not be abandoned this season, so it is worth considering and holding a little bit.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 03:20:04 PM »
A little bit off topic on which on the first time i have played out this game when its still earning $BERRY and not that $PIXEL then i do thought that this would really be ended up on being like
AXIE on which that inflationary aspect of its coin but they have changed out those plans and switch up into that $PIXEL. Surprisingly its value did really make out some pumps due to those
game plans and adjustments they do made. This might be the possible or one reason on why there are whales who would really be that planning or tending to
accumulate this token which we can say that its something that worth to deal on with.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 10:27:04 PM »
Whales have joined the buying and accumulating of PIXEL. Those who are expecting the return of GameFi can completely trust this project and start buying with the whales. I am not investing in Altcoins at this time, so I will only follow and observe to find the best tokens to add to my investment portfolio after Halving. PIXEL is supported by Binance for promotion, so it has reached millions of investors. It will not be abandoned this season, so it is worth considering and holding a little bit.
I just hope that Pixels will not disappoint gamers with their products. Pixels' choice to prioritize Ronin also shows their bigger vision: to reach more users, to focus on complete GameFi and not want any barriers to exist between players and the game such as cost, congestion...

Usually, new tokens will have a large amount of tokens held by whales, so the pump and dump will be extremely violent, investors should also prepare for stop-loss orders, should not focus only on profits. Of course, in the long term, I believe that tokens launched on Binance Launchpool will have impressive price increases during the bull run.

A little bit off topic on which on the first time i have played out this game when its still earning $BERRY and not that $PIXEL then i do thought that this would really be ended up on being like
AXIE on which that inflationary aspect of its coin but they have changed out those plans and switch up into that $PIXEL. Surprisingly its value did really make out some pumps due to those
game plans and adjustments they do made. This might be the possible or one reason on why there are whales who would really be that planning or tending to
accumulate this token which we can say that its something that worth to deal on with.
I'm no longer surprised by the price manipulation from whales in this market, everything was too clear in the 2021 bullrun when big Market makers joined the crypto market and we can link their token movement/accumulation/distribution behavior with the market volatility. I think investors should focus on tracking token price movements and whale behavior to be proactive in their investment journey to create profit for themselves.
██████████████████████████