follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Don't get greedy, Just take the already earned profit and leave.  (Read 7700 times)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Don't get greedy, Just take the already earned profit and leave.
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2024, 08:44:52 PM »
What if I am not greedy, but have set a plan when I would sell? For example I have bought Bitcoin when the price was $10k. $70k is a solid price to sell. I would have even sold it at $50k. x5 is more than enough. But what if I dont need $, want to keep Bitcoin or my plan (even if it is ridiculous) is to sell it $1kk ? Should I change my plan and sell then? Of course no. In my situation, I would sell it whenever I feel I want to sell.

The essence of investing is to make a profit, to achieve that goal we need a well-designed strategy.
And before we buy any coin, The taking profit strategy should be fully outlined.
So we will never go into a trade or investment blind.
Because no one can accurately time tops or bottoms.
But Your Money, Your Rules...
And if you don't implement that strategy consistently, that's your choice.

That is very true, in fact there are many people who are dedicated to looking for altcouis that are of low value and calculate that they can earn when they make a big bang, and they are ones that are found in respectable exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin, and they can invest a lot money there, of course they can always earn and when bitcoin rises a lot and this drives other coins, because trust in crypto increases, therefore it is the decision of each person to know what they are going to put money into for their investment, I would to say clearly that whoever puts money in Bitcoin will have a great profit in the long term, but my advice is, bitcoin can go down in price, stay the same or even go up, but when will it go up to the next ATH? It is speculated that for this year and 2025, that is why it is recommended to buy as much bitcoin as possible.

Of course now we are already surpassing the last ATH, this is a new price, I think it is $72k, but it is presumed that it could just be an impulse for what can grow.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2024, 08:44:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1550
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 07:17:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2024, 08:50:46 PM »
This is a classic problem that investors always face, greed will make us lose the opportunity to make a profit. Don't expect more than the target that has been achieved previously, if you feel you have achieved it, just go

Some people have fixed their target but when they see other people that they are still holding then they forget about their target and follow the other fellows but it become risky for him because this is a behaviour of greed which eventually ends with loss.

It is better to not leave your earned money just because of greed because we don't know that what will be the worth in future. May be we see huge dump due to which we will regret to not take our profit on time therefore always focus on your target instead of believing others or if you are not satisfy with your earning then it is necessary to target large value from the start.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2024, 11:02:23 PM »
Some people have fixed their target but when they see other people that they are still holding then they forget about their target and follow the other fellows but it become risky for him because this is a behaviour of greed which eventually ends with loss.

It is better to not leave your earned money just because of greed because we don't know that what will be the worth in future. May be we see huge dump due to which we will regret to not take our profit on time therefore always focus on your target instead of believing others or if you are not satisfy with your earning then it is necessary to target large value from the start.
Yes right and that has become basic human nature which seems difficult to leave behind, the economic conditions of each human being will always be different so when what you have done has made a profit then it's best to be able to withdraw the profit, because if you see other people who haven't sold yet then there is a possibility that they don't need money so they keep holding assets in the form of Cryptocurrency for the long term.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2024, 11:49:07 PM »
I personally won't see how other people invest or trade, I will focus on my target. If we often see how other people invest/trade, we may follow them sometimes. It is not good if we don't have own target and only follow other people. We don't know whether the people can success or not. It is better to focus on our target and take profits if it reaches the target.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:47:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2024, 08:00:06 AM »
Buying during FOMO is a big risk we take, we should avoid it. We really have to be able to see the market realistically and with a clear mind. I agree with you, buy when the crypto price really goes down and experiences a fairly deep correction, then we hold to wait for the price to rise so we can get a very big profit. if I prefer to be detained for the long term.
Sometimes when the price has really gone down, and it's time to buy, they doubt whether it's a good price to start coming in or if there will still be another drop.

Actually this can be seen from technical analysis so that it can be determined whether it has touched the bottom support or not.
Doing analysis is very important before deciding to enter or exit, and money management will help how much funds are used to buy so that there is a reserve fund when prices continue to fall.

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2024, 01:38:45 PM »
Buying during FOMO is a big risk we take, we should avoid it. We really have to be able to see the market realistically and with a clear mind. I agree with you, buy when the crypto price really goes down and experiences a fairly deep correction, then we hold to wait for the price to rise so we can get a very big profit. if I prefer to be detained for the long term.
Sometimes when the price has really gone down, and it's time to buy, they doubt whether it's a good price to start coming in or if there will still be another drop.

Actually this can be seen from technical analysis so that it can be determined whether it has touched the bottom support or not.
Doing analysis is very important before deciding to enter or exit, and money management will help how much funds are used to buy so that there is a reserve fund when prices continue to fall.
Well, this is the problem, when they expect a decline to buy, they don't buy and want an even deeper decline. Even though we don't fully know at what price it will be the lowest price, and at times like this we have to make decisions.

Therefore, the DCA method is one of the best ways to slowly make purchases. We can buy again when the market goes down again and so on. The reason is, as I said, that we will not really know the deepest point of prices.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1059
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:24:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2024, 05:17:58 PM »

It is better to not leave your earned money just because of greed because we don't know that what will be the worth in future. May be we see huge dump due to which we will regret to not take our profit on time therefore always focus on your target instead of believing others or if you are not satisfy with your earning then it is necessary to target large value from the start.
Yes right and that has become basic human nature which seems difficult to leave behind, the economic conditions of each human being will always be different so when what you have done has made a profit then it's best to be able to withdraw the profit, because if you see other people who haven't sold yet then there is a possibility that they don't need money so they keep holding assets in the form of Cryptocurrency for the long term.
If someone not a big investor then I must say learn to enjoy your profits. When a trader can make profit then he can get better idea about trading. There are some traders who get excessive greedy from their trading. If the value of an asset increases several times, the value of that asset will definitely decrease. But there are some ignorant traders who emotionally want to hold their assets until they reach a certain level. But after a few days it was seen that the trader has faced huge losses. The value of their accumulated assets has further declined. When a trader does not take the profit despite making a profit, he is on the one hand losing financially and on the other hand he is lagging behind in acquiring knowledge related to trading.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2024, 05:17:58 PM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 699
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:36:58 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #142 on: March 17, 2024, 07:04:38 PM »
Well, this is the problem, when they expect a decline to buy, they don't buy and want an even deeper decline. Even though we don't fully know at what price it will be the lowest price, and at times like this we have to make decisions.

Therefore, the DCA method is one of the best ways to slowly make purchases. We can buy again when the market goes down again and so on. The reason is, as I said, that we will not really know the deepest point of prices.
That's right, the method you suggest can at least provide information on what price is the right position to enter and buy cryptocurrency even though there is no guarantee that the movement is very accurate.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:22:29 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2024, 07:32:36 PM »
Yes in cryptocurrency market who will be greedy he will loss from here. Cryptocurrency market is always unpredictable here loss and profit both are exist. So when anyone will be profited then they Should not get greedy just take profit and leave.
I think it is best policy in cryptocurrency market. When will profit then leav.

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2024, 03:47:48 PM »

That's right, the method you suggest can at least provide information on what price is the right position to enter and buy cryptocurrency even though there is no guarantee that the movement is very accurate.
Yes, because in my opinion no one can predict accurately and even in several people's analysis the results will be different, so it proves that it is impossible for us to analyze the market with certainty, especially if it determines the price point.

So the strategy I said before really helps us in making several entries, even though we can't enter at the lowest price, but at least we get the best price we can buy at that time.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2024, 11:31:09 PM »
Yes in cryptocurrency market who will be greedy he will loss from here. Cryptocurrency market is always unpredictable here loss and profit both are exist. So when anyone will be profited then they Should not get greedy just take profit and leave.
I think it is best policy in cryptocurrency market. When will profit then leav.
Sometimes when he has made a lot of profit from cryptocurrency, he just takes a screenshot and shows off on social media that he has so that he forgets to sell or releases it at a high price and after that the price collapses, making it too late to sell at a high price and the only regret he has is get it.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2024, 11:53:57 PM »
Sometimes when he has made a lot of profit from cryptocurrency, he just takes a screenshot and shows off on social media that he has so that he forgets to sell or releases it at a high price and after that the price collapses, making it too late to sell at a high price and the only regret he has is get it.
It is stupid to show up the profits on the social media. What for?
It only makes the bad people to think of stealing your money. When we upload it on the social media, there are too many people around the world to see it. I think it is a careless attitude, we mustn't do it.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 699
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:36:58 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2024, 08:27:32 AM »
It only makes the bad people to think of stealing your money. When we upload it on the social media, there are too many people around the world to see it. I think it is a careless attitude, we mustn't do it.
Actually, I often see people who do things like that. When you join a cryptocurrency group that has hundreds of thousands of members, you will definitely see people like that. Indeed, people like that are not good to imitate and often cannot take advantage of the situation well. Trading with any results and remaining silent is a very wise person.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2024, 01:22:50 PM »

There is no need to show off our profits on social media, just experience the same way, maybe we can achieve bigger profits than luring thieves to commit crimes against us. The best people are those who are silent and can keep the secrets of their lives.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1735
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:39:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2024, 02:41:34 PM »
There is no need to show off our profits on social media, just experience the same way, maybe we can achieve bigger profits than luring thieves to commit crimes against us. The best people are those who are silent and can keep the secrets of their lives.
Yes, we should enjoy it ourselves without showing it off on social media, because if we show it off on social media, what benefits will we get? I don't think there is any benefit we can gain by doing that.

Exactly as you said, maybe I will invite irresponsible people who will harm us. Yes, we can be their target to take something that we have and that could end up endangering ourselves. So it's better to keep quiet and enjoy it yourself.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG