follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Solutions to our economic crisis?  (Read 395 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Solutions to our economic crisis?
« on: February 20, 2024, 01:28:14 AM »
This na medium waey I say make I take get the ogbonga gist from una, with the way things take dey bad for we country watin you feel say you as the citizen fit do to help matters ?
Make we shear our own personal view for the matter...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Solutions to our economic crisis?
« on: February 20, 2024, 01:28:14 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
Re: Solutions to our economic crisis?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 10:26:38 PM »
This na medium waey I say make I take get the ogbonga gist from una, with the way things take dey bad for we country watin you feel say you as the citizen fit do to help matters ?

There are many solutions that can be done to the economic crisis, government should see reasons to provide the necessary equipment we need to carry out some process instead of exporting out raw materials outside the country. All programs should be brought to nitce that will manage the production of good and commodities, price regulation. They should agree on one price before the whole country can starting sell at that price. Government should look more on some oil and gas industry and improve more.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 02:39:13 PM »
One of the first thing to be done is this, if it is possible to remove all the older politicians who have taking politics as a career and stayed more than two decades in the political circle of this country.
Because if they're not removed and the younger one join them they will corrupt the younger ones and it becomes business as usual and the economy and the nation cannot move further. For me that's the first thing to be done that's my thoughts.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2024, 02:50:19 PM »
One of the first thing to be done is this, if it is possible to remove all the older politicians who have taking politics as a career and stayed more than two decades in the political circle of this country.
Because if they're not removed and the younger one join them they will corrupt the younger ones and it becomes business as usual and the economy and the nation cannot move further. For me that's the first thing to be done that's my thoughts.

Your submission no doubt can be helpful but I don`t think it is practical. The older politicians control everything in the country and have godsons spread all over the country and this makes it difficult for the citizens to stand together in one accord. Secondly, money controls the world and the older politicians have the money to change the mind of people and that is why overthrowing them can be challenging. Remember he who pays the piper dictates his tune.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1090
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 09:37:21 PM »
The citizens e no get anything to do to salvage the country and be foolish police too will still support the government if not the best solution ever is violate protest which can destroy most of their residence and spoil public building. And private offices that big. If possible kill the corrupt agencies and leaders then the problem will just stop once. Or just divide the country to the varies regions and let everyone rule themselves. That is best solution I have to the problem of Nigeria. Lolz 😂😂😂

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 09:21:49 PM »
The citizens e no get anything to do to salvage the country and be foolish police too will still support the government if not the best solution ever is violate protest which can destroy most of their residence and spoil public building. And private offices that big. If possible kill the corrupt agencies and leaders then the problem will just stop once. Or just divide the country to the varies regions and let everyone rule themselves. That is best solution I have to the problem of Nigeria. Lolz 😂😂😂

Lol... this one too much na, you wan kii people papa and mama them, so that them go set their mumu Kofee policy them, but this your idea sef e make sense sha, e don happen for Ghana before wey them bomb their government house when the bad bad politicians them been dey do meeting...

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 11:04:34 PM »
Economic crisis wey the country don too much, make government try help youth and dere citizens learn skill and acquisitions, impact youths and many lives to know how Dem fit make and store money such as cryptocurrency investment to resolve economic crisis around the world

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 11:04:34 PM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2024, 04:11:28 AM »
Economic crisis wey the country don too much, make government try help youth and dere citizens learn skill and acquisitions, impact youths and many lives to know how Dem fit make and store money such as cryptocurrency investment to resolve economic crisis around the world
When you see an economic crisis in a country and you choose to save money in the form of cryptocurrency then it is only used to maintain your own economy, because if you want to contribute to the country so that there is no economic crisis then you must pay taxes and provide support by buying local products.

Offline Jay-Jay247

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 11:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day Quick Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2024, 10:17:55 PM »
Good evening everyone here
Nigerians problems is so conspicuous that you can't trace it to a single source because even we the citizens have our own part to play when it comes to making our economy work. And sometimes we're just so funny that we push all the blames to the government forgetting that part that we have to play. Nigeria is a place where everybody wants to take advantage of any economic crises that is going on in the country, raging from the federal to the local level, from the offices to the petty market sellers, and until we look within and stop castigating out leader only, we will still be unable to solve Nigerians economic problems and things will continue to be on the high side on a daily.
Mr. Jay

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2024, 04:10:06 PM »

It's very hard to know the most effective way, but some economist have the confidence that government should increase spending in order to stimulate the economy. On the other hand government spending should be reduce and also reduce the national debts . Most people say if an increase should be done on the taxes on the wealth, while others said we should cut taxes across the board. The solutions implies combination of many approaches.

Offline Darker45

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:24:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Karma 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2024, 06:38:55 PM »
What our government is doing is actually correct. They want to gather people who have skills to get jobs. With that, there is the potential for our country's economy to be better. There is no guarantee about this, but if everything goes smoothly then what is planned government for this country will be realized, I still have confidence that the government still thinks about us and does not want the people it loves to become poor.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG