follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Anything dey heavy you for mind?  (Read 264 times)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Anything dey heavy you for mind?
« on: March 02, 2024, 12:55:04 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
Re: Anything dey heavy you for mind?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 08:59:58 AM »
As the title implies if anything dey heavy you for mind drop am here make deliberate am see which way forward.

This Nigeria forum is nice but one thing I observe about the forum that makes user to be inactive posting because most of us on this Nigeria forum post quality and. Nice idea but are not merited for that it's just like posting for post count which is ñot supposed to be this is discouraging you know. Let's try am improve try and give positive karma to those that deserves it to encourage them.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1069
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 11:22:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 10:49:28 AM »
As the title implies if anything dey heavy you for mind drop am here make deliberate am see which way forward.

This Nigeria forum is nice but one thing I observe about the forum that makes user to be inactive posting because most of us on this Nigeria forum post quality and. Nice idea but are not merited for that it's just like posting for post count which is ñot supposed to be this is discouraging you know. Let's try am improve try and give positive karma to those that deserves it to encourage them.

Okay I see were e dey pain you so I don give you +1 because I know say na wetin dey also vex some people for here since the karma no dey increase as other forum dey work. Although initially e dey very discouraging but when you put efforts and interact with people insidely they will also show their loves to you.

Anyway I think people go start to talk here soon so that we go also know wetin dey bug is here for this forum. My aim is to make everyone feels happy and carried along irrespective of anything at least we happy together na so we go grow together here.

One love!

Offline OSAMABBK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 07:45:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Search Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2024, 05:19:27 PM »
Wetting dey heavy me for mind now is life after marriage, how will my life be after I marry love of my life with this kind economic we are in this country, I have attained the stage of puberty that many are stressing me to get marry while things dey hard for Nigeria things are getting out of hand every day, to the extent that civil servants have to take loan before they should provide for the families, I will appreciate if someone will come with advice on what to do to have a peaceful home after marriage

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 782
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2024, 03:59:25 PM »
Wetting dey heavy me for mind now is life after marriage, how will my life be after I marry love of my life with this kind economic we are in this country, I have attained the stage of puberty that many are stressing me to get marry while things dey hard for Nigeria things are getting out of hand every day, to the extent that civil servants have to take loan before they should provide for the families, I will appreciate if someone will come with advice on what to do to have a peaceful home after marriage
Hope that you want to get married to a woman that understands your financial weight, and is ready to cope with you in whatever situation on ground. If not so, then you might have problems in your marriage when you have married her, because she might not want to be on the same page your you and understand the financial situation on ground. Have a job or a means of income before getting married, and don't think that because you have attained the stage of puberty marriage is the next. Package your life first before settling down. If no job look for one, or better learn a skill so that you can use it to put food on the table for your family after marriage.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2024, 02:31:21 PM »
Wey thing dey heavy me for mind plenty, but one major thing wey dey pain me for mind, nah this food thing,I mean this food price wey dey go up everyday.
Wey thing we go do,me I don tire..ooo?e bi like say e no go come down again oooo! Somebody wey no wetin we go do for this food area I beg,help us oooo!

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 04:35:04 PM »

That's why you need to plan now you have less load on ground. Seeing the economy we are today you need to sit back plan on how to survive because there are still many people out there doing better even with the economic crisis.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 04:35:04 PM »

Online Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2024, 04:34:57 PM »
Wey thing dey heavy me for mind plenty, but one major thing wey dey pain me for mind, nah this food thing,I mean this food price wey dey go up everyday.
Wey thing we go do,me I don tire..ooo?e bi like say e no go come down again oooo! Somebody wey no wetin we go do for this food area I beg,help us oooo!

Aswear bro e dey affect many people, prices of things just high and these few days wey dollar dey go down sef the price still dey the way e dey.

Offline Darker45

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:24:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Karma 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2024, 06:10:13 PM »

Aswear bro e dey affect many people, prices of things just high and these few days wey dollar dey go down sef the price still dey the way e dey.
The condition of food prices which are always rising is not only due to the USD factor which is always rising but the value of our currency is weakening, this is one of the effects of inflation in our country's currency. The increasing need for tools for cooking and some foodstuffs and other increasing needs shows that our government has failed to suppress this inflation so that it does not get worse.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG