follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Eth hold or Trade?  (Read 77250 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Eth hold or Trade?
« Reply #360 on: April 14, 2024, 04:09:30 PM »

Agree with what you say, currently the Ethereum network still seems to have the most expensive fees, but behind the expensiveness of everything that Ethereum provides, they also have a fairly large network with fairly high security. It is unlikely that reducing transaction costs for the Ethereum network will be done quickly.
We have been hoping for this for a long time, and perhaps the majority also have the hope that ethereum gas fees can be lowered. But there has never been a solution to this until now. but in my opinion ethereum is still the broadest and most secure network, that's ethereum's plus point

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #360 on: April 14, 2024, 04:09:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #361 on: April 14, 2024, 06:13:33 PM »
If you compare the transaction costs of Solana and Ethereum, of course it is very different because Solana is cheaper and has faster transactions. Ethereum still has the same problems, Solana and BNB are alternative solutions to ethereum's problems. I am an ethereum holder, but I compare BNB and Solana better than ethereum
I am not a holder of Ethereum, BNB and Solana, I favor L2 projects like Base, Arbitrum and Optimism but not Starknet and Linea.
Now we are talking about transaction speed indeed Solana and BNB are superior to Ethereum.
For transaction fees BNB and Solana are the winners.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1204
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #362 on: April 15, 2024, 08:55:49 AM »
China Asset Management, Bosera Capital, China Asset Management, Bosera Capital, HashKey Capital Limited and others announced that their applications to create spot bitcoin and Ethereum ETFs have been approved by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission, which will allow investors to directly use bitcoin and Ethereum to subscribe to the respective ETF shares.

P.S. Now I can see why the rate has risen so sharply. I wonder what will happen to the price by the end of the week. Very interesting events are taking place.  8)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #363 on: April 16, 2024, 04:54:40 PM »
We have been hoping for this for a long time, and perhaps the majority also have the hope that ethereum gas fees can be lowered. But there has never been a solution to this until now. but in my opinion ethereum is still the broadest and most secure network, that's ethereum's plus point
Unfortunately, the very problematic gas fees on Ethereum will not be resolved quickly. The developers on Ethereum, including the inventor of Ethereum, also seem to be having difficulty solving the problem of fairly high gas fees. So if they want to fix this problem, they need to a lot of time and expense.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #364 on: April 16, 2024, 05:10:09 PM »
Unfortunately, the very problematic gas fees on Ethereum will not be resolved quickly. The developers on Ethereum, including the inventor of Ethereum, also seem to be having difficulty solving the problem of fairly high gas fees. So if they want to fix this problem, they need to a lot of time and expense.
Of course, this takes time and money, because the ethereum network is already used by many projects, but ethereum devs should also understand that if this problem is not resolved, enthusiasts will switch to other networks. We look at the Binance smart chain, Solana also offers advantages compared to Ethereum
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #365 on: April 18, 2024, 09:35:38 AM »
Of course, this takes time and money, because the ethereum network is already used by many projects, but ethereum devs should also understand that if this problem is not resolved, enthusiasts will switch to other networks. We look at the Binance smart chain, Solana also offers advantages compared to Ethereum
Vitalik doesn't care about transaction fees which are quite expensive because this possibility will never be resolved properly. So there is a possibility that Vitalik will also let some investors and other projects leave Ethereum and prefer to use other networks that have cheaper and faster transaction fees.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #366 on: April 18, 2024, 10:44:39 AM »
Vitalik doesn't care about transaction fees which are quite expensive because this possibility will never be resolved properly. So there is a possibility that Vitalik will also let some investors and other projects leave Ethereum and prefer to use other networks that have cheaper and faster transaction fees.
It's possible that this is also in Vitalik's mind. Only small investors complain about high gas fees, while large investors don't mind this. but viitalik if you don't think about this problem, sooner or later big investors will also leave ethereum
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #366 on: April 18, 2024, 10:44:39 AM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 843
  • Last Active: Today at 07:27:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #367 on: April 18, 2024, 11:11:52 AM »
If done right, trading in Ethereum is just as profitable as investing in Ethereum. We have to do everything right, if we do something wrong then there is very little chance that our results will come in our favor. Ethereum is a very important coin in the market, so if an investor has a long-term plan with this coin, then it is definitely okay for him to do that. I did trading or I invested it's not the big thing but the big thing is whether I did investment or trading properly. But if I have enough money then of course I will invest for long term as well as I will try to trade with small profit in short term period.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #368 on: April 19, 2024, 07:42:31 AM »
If done right, trading in Ethereum is just as profitable as investing in Ethereum. We have to do everything right, if we do something wrong then there is very little chance that our results will come in our favor. Ethereum is a very important coin in the market, so if an investor has a long-term plan with this coin, then it is definitely okay for him to do that. I did trading or I invested it's not the big thing but the big thing is whether I did investment or trading properly. But if I have enough money then of course I will invest for long term as well as I will try to trade with small profit in short term period.
If you have the ability and experience to trade on Ethereum, you can do it. but looking at the current market conditions, it seems like the market is still struggling, and I don't dare to trade. Maybe in 2 or 3 days when the market starts to turn green. I prefer hod ethereum because it seems like everyone is waiting.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #369 on: April 20, 2024, 01:57:28 AM »
If you have the ability and experience to trade on Ethereum, you can do it. but looking at the current market conditions, it seems like the market is still struggling, and I don't dare to trade. Maybe in 2 or 3 days when the market starts to turn green. I prefer hod ethereum because it seems like everyone is waiting.
Trading or holding is the best way to gain profits from investing in the world of crypto currency. Many people trade, especially daily trading, and earn profits and income for their living needs. And for those who have money and don't have time to trade, they choose to become a holder. I agree with this

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15831
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 11:04:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #370 on: April 20, 2024, 09:55:08 PM »
Trading or holding is the best way to gain profits from investing in the world of crypto currency. Many people trade, especially daily trading, and earn profits and income for their living needs. And for those who have money and don't have time to trade, they choose to become a holder. I agree with this
Whether to trade or hold depends on the investor's time, capacity, and preferences, as long as it generates optimal returns and comfort for their life. I always want to trade frequently to continuously buy low and sell high to optimize profits in the market, but my capacity does not allow for that. As a result, I have made a profit in terms of $ but a loss in terms of ETH amount.

If I had the choice, I would not trade but would buy and hold ETH for the long term. That strategy might have yielded greater profits for me in this market.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #371 on: April 21, 2024, 02:50:56 AM »
Whether to trade or hold depends on the investor's time, capacity, and preferences, as long as it generates optimal returns and comfort for their life. I always want to trade frequently to continuously buy low and sell high to optimize profits in the market, but my capacity does not allow for that. As a result, I have made a profit in terms of $ but a loss in terms of ETH amount.

If I had the choice, I would not trade but would buy and hold ETH for the long term. That strategy might have yielded greater profits for me in this market.
I also don't have much time to trade, I do the same thing as buying low and holding, because I think this is most suitable for those of us who are busy in the real world. We can't focus on trading, that's why holding is the best choice

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #372 on: April 21, 2024, 04:40:48 AM »
China Asset Management, Bosera Capital, China Asset Management, Bosera Capital, HashKey Capital Limited and others announced that their applications to create spot bitcoin and Ethereum ETFs have been approved by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission, which will allow investors to directly use bitcoin and Ethereum to subscribe to the respective ETF shares.

P.S. Now I can see why the rate has risen so sharply. I wonder what will happen to the price by the end of the week. Very interesting events are taking place.  8)

I saw this news three days ago when this news came out the market remained red because of the news of the counterattack on Iran so that this news did not have an impact on Bitcoin, but with this news I am happy because many people have accepted the presence of Bitcoin.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #373 on: April 21, 2024, 09:54:52 AM »

I saw this news three days ago when this news came out the market remained red because of the news of the counterattack on Iran so that this news did not have an impact on Bitcoin, but with this news I am happy because many people have accepted the presence of Bitcoin.
The market is now improving so it's best to wait if you hold potential coins.  because we are about to enter the bullish season.  The halving happened this week and the market is improving, although there are still many people who doubt the market this time, they think about a bearish season.  But I still have bullish belief it will happen after the halving.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1209
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:38:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #374 on: April 21, 2024, 03:01:21 PM »
If you compare the transaction costs of Solana and Ethereum, of course it is very different because Solana is cheaper and has faster transactions. Ethereum still has the same problems, Solana and BNB are alternative solutions to ethereum's problems. I am an ethereum holder, but I compare BNB and Solana better than ethereum
I am not a holder of Ethereum, BNB and Solana, I favor L2 projects like Base, Arbitrum and Optimism but not Starknet and Linea.
Now we are talking about transaction speed indeed Solana and BNB are superior to Ethereum.
For transaction fees BNB and Solana are the winners.
I'm not bullish on other altcoins but optimistic about ETH and BNB as they are the top coins in the market so at least they are not scammed. It is not a problem that all crypto coins rise and fall in price.  Profits can be obtained if you invest patiently and hold.  But if one invests in the wrong coin then it is normal to lose. ETH is good for both trading and holding. If one can do short term analysis and predict its price movement then it is possible to get good from trading. Holding Tavae does not require much analysis.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG