follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is staking ETH on Binance risky?  (Read 8649 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1610
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:04:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: Is staking ETH on Binance risky?
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2024, 05:03:44 AM »
If you still have funds to buy, we should wait for market movements, because we know the current price is too high so it is very risky to buy. If the market crashes, we will lose. Moreover, there is war news, we have to be careful when buying at this time
It's true, buying coins when the price is high like this does involve quite a high risk, but if we apply the DCA method to buy coins with every capital we have then it doesn't feel like we will have a very large amount of cryptocurrency assets.
What is the risk? If you buy at the current price and don't sell, there is no risk unless you sell when the price goes up? Because of high volatility, it is normal for the price to go down but trust me the price will go back up.

With the DCA method then it is better, I also do it but in the form of bitcoin not with ETH with DCA you will have an average price that is bought.

The risk is that you risk on a new platform or even on Binance which can collapse.
That's the risk. Anytime, there's always a chance for Binance to just collapse like what happened to FTX and other centralized exchanges in the past.
I mean who would've thought that FTX will go bankrupt a few years ago? Who would've thought that Cryptopia back a few years ago will go bankrupt as well? None and I'm not saying that it will happen to Binance, but... it can happen anytime as well.

No offense to Binance since I'm using it as well, and the feature are pretty good, but knowing what happened in the past, there's always at the back of my mind the fact that anytime, Binance can go down as well. As for the OP's question, staking ETH on Binance isn't risky. What's risky is the fact that you invested ETH at first place and where you staked it. Volatility makes it risky, and putting it on Binance makes it riskier.

Overall, there's nothing wrong with putting your ETH on Binance and stake it as long as you're ready if something bad happens.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2024, 05:03:44 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2495
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2024, 04:18:01 PM »

That's the risk. Anytime, there's always a chance for Binance to just collapse like what happened to FTX and other centralized exchanges in the past.
I mean who would've thought that FTX will go bankrupt a few years ago? Who would've thought that Cryptopia back a few years ago will go bankrupt as well? None and I'm not saying that it will happen to Binance, but... it can happen anytime as well.

No offense to Binance since I'm using it as well, and the feature are pretty good, but knowing what happened in the past, there's always at the back of my mind the fact that anytime, Binance can go down as well. As for the OP's question, staking ETH on Binance isn't risky. What's risky is the fact that you invested ETH at first place and where you staked it. Volatility makes it risky, and putting it on Binance makes it riskier.

Overall, there's nothing wrong with putting your ETH on Binance and stake it as long as you're ready if something bad happens.
We should be able to deposit assets on exchanges such as Binance or stake there but in large amounts. Because we don't know how long this exchange will exist. Because of past experience. I just think Binance is a reputable exchange, and so far it is still safe.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1431
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2024, 04:13:28 AM »
We should be able to deposit assets on exchanges such as Binance or stake there but in large amounts. Because we don't know how long this exchange will exist. Because of past experience. I just think Binance is a reputable exchange, and so far it is still safe.
That's right, as you have said, as long as you have enough capital, the amount you will be given will be quite high. Many whales have used this method to continue earning passive income every day. As long as we have lots of money, we can do anything that is profitable. Rich people will stay rich.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: Today at 05:45:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2024, 05:11:30 AM »
That's right, as you have said, as long as you have enough capital, the amount you will be given will be quite high. Many whales have used this method to continue earning passive income every day. As long as we have lots of money, we can do anything that is profitable. Rich people will stay rich.
People who have enough money can usually do all kinds of thinking with their money, and all kinds of thinking can be successful. Basically those who don't have enough money can't carry out all the activities they want. Like I have a small amount of money with this small amount of money I can not only do trading or I can only invest with this money but those who have enough money can plan both investment and trading at the same time. I have enough knowledge about trading so I traded with a small amount of money while the other traded with a lot of money so when both of them earn profit then the person who used more capital out of the two will get more profit. It is natural that the rich will stay rich but the middle class members can change their financial situation if they can manage themselves with proper planning.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG