follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Pepecoin ($PEPE) the Best Investment?  (Read 11983 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 25, 2024, 05:47:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: Is Pepecoin ($PEPE) the Best Investment?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2024, 06:45:02 PM »
Investing in pepe coins is possible to benefit the most, because if you don't invest in the right place then there are definitely more chances of people encountering it.  Usually pepe is one of the mm coins, so it should not be the longest investment.  It is best to invest long-term in those platforms which are only trusted coins, but it will have upward momentum until the bull market, so if you invest now, you will definitely get huge benefits from here after a few days.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2024, 06:45:02 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 11:51:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2024, 08:27:20 PM »
If anyone is placed with an opportunity of investing on this pepecoin, then they should hasten up and take some steps forward for its investment because this is going to be one of the most performing altcoins of this season, if we look into the ways of its recent performance recently, there is more to deduce from that alone over its future expectations this year as we continue over the bull season.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2024, 06:26:05 PM »
         -   I can't say that Pepe is the best investment this upcoming bull run, but I'm sure that Pepe is one of the altcoins that will go along with one of the meme coins in bitcoin's rally that will show strong performance when it comes to lifting its price value in the market for sure.

That's what I really foresee, because when the price of Bitcoin goes up, Pepe is the only one of the coins that actually goes along with the movement of Bitcoin in the market, and I've noticed and observed that several times. I'm just not sure if my analysis is correct and that this bull run will be ATH.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1773
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:41:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2024, 10:07:18 PM »
I won't say that $PEPE is a good invest coin because everyone knows that meme coin gives very high profit but it can give good profit for short period of time. We have seen hype of many meme coins before but they did not stay well in the market for long. Also $PEPE is currently attracting a lot of attention from investors so some profit can be made while its hype is still there.  And there is no guarantee how long it will be able to maintain its hype. Investing in meme coins is risky yet very profitable.  So if you want to invest here, you have to invest with risk. So one can invest in meme coin if he/she accepts the high risk of investing in it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline |MINER|

• Activity: 878
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 08:51:25 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2024, 11:54:08 PM »
I won't say that $PEPE is a good invest coin because everyone knows that meme coin gives very high profit but it can give good profit for short period of time. We have seen hype of many meme coins before but they did not stay well in the market for long. Also $PEPE is currently attracting a lot of attention from investors so some profit can be made while its hype is still there.  And there is no guarantee how long it will be able to maintain its hype. Investing in meme coins is risky yet very profitable.  So if you want to invest here, you have to invest with risk. So one can invest in meme coin if he/she accepts the high risk of investing in it.
I will also agree with your opinion. The things I am seeing on this topic is over warming about this meme coin. Pepecoin is doing good but I don't think it has that much potential backbone or market support or community support like Doge coin or Shibanu Coin. It is also write that anything can happen at any time in this Crypto currency world, but I think this meme also at the risk as like others new memecoin. So I don't want to become compare this memecoin to the father of memecoin the Doge.

Offline Rubel007

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1690
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:20:15 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2024, 10:11:57 AM »
In recent times meme coins have been able to create massive hype. Due to which most of the investors are interested in investing in meme coins. However, the amount of meme coins has increased so much in the market that it is not known which coin is good for investment or which coin is profitable. Those who are experienced in the crypto space advise to be most wary of meme coins. I myself find the spread difference between the condition of meme coins in the last bull market and the current position of meme coins. If the luck is good then meme coins can give good returns while if bad the loss will increase to a large extent.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2024, 10:11:57 AM »

Offline Pastaral

• Activity: 107
  • Last Active: October 17, 2024, 05:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    100 Posts Topic Starter Signature
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2024, 06:24:27 AM »
Memecoin is a type of currency that can profit and lose quickly.So many consider it gambling.  So Memecoin investors invest very carefully.  Those who are financially well enough buy it in small quantities so that they can sell it at a higher price later on.On the other hand those who consider it gambling prefer to buy it.In my opinion Pepe Coin is only created for entertainment purposes of people so it is better for investors to refrain from taking risks in this regard.Because it has no real value it is foolish to invest in something that has no real value.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 11:51:46 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2024, 09:40:29 PM »
There is no best investment anywhere, all coins and tokens have the prospect to rise and fall as they were being volatile, but the risk in them is that some may not meet to the target set on them to be successful and this has a lot to do with its developers and investors, but if you may ask me today regarding pepe, i will say its a good and profitable investment one can choose this season because its one of the high performance project of the year.

Offline albon

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1606
  • Last Active: Today at 11:20:42 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2024, 10:23:57 PM »
Since they have got a huge investment community they will be long time and the ongoing hype of this meme coin is getting described. Besides, it will no doubt pump up during the bull session so you can buy if you want. But long time investors are not available from all these meme coins, so everyone wants to buy for shot time. Meme coin is not the best choice for long term as you have best profitable currency like bitcoin.

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2570
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:40:46 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2024, 02:46:53 AM »
Pepe coins has made all of its early investors good money, those who actually held through its dump until it pumped really hard and got into spotlight, though it's price have experienced some significant pull back recently as the general market experienced a crash, I still will not fail to hit on the fact that there is still a good potentials in pepe to grow again, most especially with a major bull run approaching, but this is not a financial advice to any one though, since I personally have never bought pepe, and currently have to plan to, but for those who love it, maybe they can take a shot, they definitely will profit if they hold it through the coming bull run, but then, there are definitely alot of other great coins and tokens that I believe will perform better.
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME STATUS TRACKING
LETTERS OF GUARANTEE CHECKER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Offline Ricardo11

• Activity: 467
  • Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
  • Last Active: October 21, 2024, 09:13:01 PM
    • View Profile

Search Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2024, 12:07:31 PM »
These types of meme coins have high profit potential. But you must invest in the right coin. Because there are many meme coins in the market which are likely to be fake. Your goal should be to hold until the bull market. In the meantime, no matter how much the price goes up or down, you don't pay any attention to it. You just hold. So when the market gains upward momentum you will definitely get huge benefits from here.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
R7 PROMOTIONS Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse Campaign Management

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 17460
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 07:29:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2024, 06:50:39 PM »
Pepe coins has made all of its early investors good money, those who actually held through its dump until it pumped really hard and got into spotlight, though it's price have experienced some significant pull back recently as the general market experienced a crash, I still will not fail to hit on the fact that there is still a good potentials in pepe to grow again, most especially with a major bull run approaching, but this is not a financial advice to any one though, since I personally have never bought pepe, and currently have to plan to, but for those who love it, maybe they can take a shot, they definitely will profit if they hold it through the coming bull run, but then, there are definitely alot of other great coins and tokens that I believe will perform better.
Yeah, I congratulate the investors who have profited from PEPE, but I will still not invest in PEPE because its risk exceeds my portfolio management criteria. PEPE is still just a memecoin and there is no narrative compelling enough to analyze. The only positive thing we know is that it has a really attractive price chart and it is easy to convince investors to buy and hold it for future profits.

In the memecoin trend, PEPE is a successful token. It has just appeared but has become famous while DOGE has not had many major fluctuations on the price chart. I can only say that PEPE is a craze in this market to create interesting stories and attract new investors to the crypto market!
THORMIXER
▄▄█▄▄
▄▄▄▄████▄▄▀▀█▄█████▄▄████▄▄▄▄
▀████░▄█▄███████████▄░████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▄▀███████
█████▄▄▄█████
████
█████
▀███████▀
▀░█████░▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NO LOGS!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NO JS
TOR

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 05:50:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2024, 05:42:01 PM »
From what he said to me is right because it's always better to invest in a memecoin at the first week/month it was launched maybe during there sales you could utilised that opportunity to accumulate as much as possible because memecoin can be subjected as the coin this extremely volatile, meaning while investing in memecoin you need to only venture the market with the amount you can afford to lose anytime and if they succeed then you gonna certainly make some cool profits after having listed on a reputable exchange such as Binance and some other tie 1 exchange.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG