follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Coins with the fastest recovery  (Read 9676 times)

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2219
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:53:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
Re: Coins with the fastest recovery
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2024, 04:47:12 AM »
Among this list that you mentioned I am interested in ETH, TON, PEPE, SOL and I can add to it BNB which has seen significant growth in recent months. However, it should be noted that the market is in a state of instability and trends can change at any time.

Of course, these remain just personal observations based on monitoring the market and do not provide accurate statistics, because they are not based on analyzes based on accurate data and numbers, but they remain acceptable from a personal point of view.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2024, 04:47:12 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2256
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:56:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2024, 07:09:32 AM »
This is just the result of my own observation that the coins below are the coins that experience the fastest recovery from the others
ETH, TON, MATIC, PEPE, SOL, SUI, APTOS, KASPA & MANTLE.
If you think there is something you want to add, please do so.
This is only for reference material, not an invitation to buy it, but still do your own research.

What I wanted to ask is that What is the purpose of the thread? yeah those might be the coins that has faster in recovery but what is the main reason for us to talk here? about the return we gather when those coins recovered easily?

well I think you forgot to mention these 2 coins that also had that great recovery here

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dymension/\

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/celestia/

Celestia and Dymention are two of the highest recovered coins as of my typing here now.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 11:51:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2024, 09:53:25 AM »
If we are going to have a cognitive consideration over the most performing coin in the crypto market, then what will be the most highest performing coin from the order of their market capitalization, that is why many will have to consider this before making an investment on the coins on top of all these, the higher their cap the more possible it becomes for them to perform well.

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1380
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:00:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2024, 03:16:57 PM »
Just asking... Do they also maintain good stable values? Because I am convinced that the faster a coin could recover is also liable to quickly lost values and that is why Bitcoin as a Crypto currency maintains good stable value and so also, it  takes a gradual process to recover after DIP.

I have not really been on the studies to examine most quick recoverable coins as you may have stated based on your observation. I can only say that the Memecoins are quick to recovery due to market hype but though I can not be specific to what coins that could be.
That's not right because I have observed Ton and some other coins but Ton is not the one that is highly volatile at the moment. I observed its price even in the dump it was not dumped like many of the other coins. That's because currently the adoption rate of this coin is high and money is being flown into it. I don't know why would OP name this coin here but I did not see this coin being dumped and then recovering again.

There is a chance that I missed it. It does not matter which coin is being recovered fast and which is not. But it does give us the idea that they are the good ones I am not talking about memecoins. ETH recovered because of its ETF news which was a good point, Ton recovered due to high adoption.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1988
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:07:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad Quick Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2024, 08:31:51 PM »
This is just the result of my own observation that the coins below are the coins that experience the fastest recovery from the others
This is only for reference material, not an invitation to buy it, but still do your own research.
Does this mean fast recovery in a few months or in general?
If it is general, perhaps data from the coin market cap can help, because usually in each period the data will change quite a bit about which coins can recover faster than others. And which coins become gainers and losers within 24 hours, within 7 days, 1 month, or others.

This is based on data taken from coin market cap, some coins are quite capable of recovering faster than others:

Last month it was these coins:
1. Akash Network (AKT)
2. Shiba Inu
3. Pepe (PEPE)

Then also follows:
1. Livepeer (LPT)
2. Notcoin (NOT)
3.Stacks (STX)
4. Toncoin (TON)
5. Injective (INJ)

And for this month, several top coins did it:
1- XRP
2- Dogecoin
3- Cardano ADA

And for those within 24 hours this time, maybe some of these coins will do it too and can be checked on the top gainers list at CMC:
https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

Yes, because they crashed a few days ago, but after that the coins actually rose very quickly, in our opinion the graph increased very significantly.

Source:
https://coinmarketcap.com/community/articles/666d452d3d44ec51ac51b432/
https://coinmarketcap.com/community/articles/666ac42925680b51550c504e/
https://coinmarketcap.com/community/articles/668aa53445931d3dd27a6e64/
It turns out that there are a lot of coins whose recovery is quite fast but if for 24 hours or up to 7 days it includes a long time, the coins that I mentioned above are coins that are suitable for people who take advantage of the situation when Bitcoin has decreased more precisely for people who trade with fast time but the coins you mentioned are all good but it doesn't seem suitable for people who trade with fast time.

Offline Z-tight

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1560
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:06:16 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Search
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2024, 11:07:05 PM »
I don't know what observation you are talking about here and why you think these coins experience the fastest recovery compared to other coins. Some of these coins in your list are not useful for anything and and i don't know what utility you have seen in them to think they are special coins that recover faster than other coins.

If you are storing any of these coins, then i will recommend that you sell them the moment you have earned some money off them.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4271
  • BitList.co
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:42:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2024, 11:47:54 PM »
I don't know what observation you are talking about here and why you think these coins experience the fastest recovery compared to other coins. Some of these coins in your list are not useful for anything and and i don't know what utility you have seen in them to think they are special coins that recover faster than other coins.
It is his own research, he didn't suggest other people to follow him. There is nothing wrong to share own experience as long as it is not a suggestion for other people. Most of the coins mentioned on the OP, there are top altcoins. What coins you think they are not useful? Anyway, never force other people to do such decision!! Let other people to invest in their own way.

If you are storing any of these coins, then i will recommend that you sell them the moment you have earned some money off them.
This is not a wise way!! You don't even give clear reasons..

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME STATUS TRACKING
LETTERS OF GUARANTEE CHECKER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2024, 11:47:54 PM »

Offline Kemarit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1756
  • Last Active: October 21, 2024, 01:02:15 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2024, 01:29:10 AM »

Perhaps they can recover faster, but the thing is, can they maintained it? Or just the price is swinging from positive to negative? So for me this kind of metrics might not help traders or investors though, specially if the name of the game is to go long.

So just be careful though if you're looking for this kind of numbers, no doubt that some of them are solid coins, but still there could be some form of manipulation from behind. IMHO.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
R7 PROMOTIONS Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse Campaign Management

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 327
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: October 21, 2024, 11:49:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Karma Bad Karma Good Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2024, 02:58:29 AM »
Yeah, Solana has the fastest pace though. I think some unpopular memecoins like $Biao and $Billy also recover faster after the dip

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2028
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:26:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2024, 08:47:41 AM »
Perhaps they can recover faster, but the thing is, can they maintained it? Or just the price is swinging from positive to negative? So for me this kind of metrics might not help traders or investors though, specially if the name of the game is to go long.

So just be careful though if you're looking for this kind of numbers, no doubt that some of them are solid coins, but still there could be some form of manipulation from behind. IMHO.
No one will be able to last longer when Bitcoin is already moving down, in fact, everything will slide further down.
The coins that OP mentioned were just a few coins that might recover faster, but in the end they would all be the same.

What needs to be prepared if a situation like this occurs is a Fiat backup which will later be used for buybacks when a big dump occurs like some time ago. It will be very easy to take advantage of the dump market because there is a lot of fear in the market, and it will be a faster pullback as well.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:44:06 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2024, 09:35:55 AM »
I think some unpopular memecoins like $Biao and $Billy also recover faster after the dip
There might be other factors at play if you include meme coins. For example, because their market cap/depth is low, any small pump can swing the price quickly, attracting more traders to buy more, and so on. I also think the recent trend of meme coins also helps these coins even though their value doesn't really change much. To be fair that's applicable to any coin/token though, since the market is sensitive to hype/trend to begin with.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1988
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:07:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad Quick Poster
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2024, 11:17:50 AM »

I was quite surprised by this statement from you, I assume you are joking by saying that the coins I mentioned above are said to be useless coins.
You said that Ethereum is useless, you can check the Ethereum (ETH) CMC, there is a complete mention of everything about Ethereum, I don't need to explain it.

Offline Makus

• Activity: 363
  • Dein
  • Last Active: October 11, 2024, 09:33:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Good Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2024, 12:24:47 PM »
Don't know more details for some of the coins you mentioned, but I agree for SOLANA... we see the hype of Solana users quite good lately, even for some tokens that operate on Solana's blockchain network it seems like they are starting to gain ground by the cryptocurrency community. ...this reinforces the situation that the altcoin that has the potential to provide huge profits is SOL... for a meme coin with a volume that cannot be said to be high, it is still difficult to guess... apart from me not really understanding it and not studying it, it also has a lot more surprising possibilities.

Indeed Solana has been on a massive bull for a while now, and the massive adoption got me thinking if this well become the next best altcoin. That is, dethroning ETH, but Solana is still further away from getting close to the price of ETH. However Solana is a good project with potentials. There is a great possibility that the price of Solana will get to $200 this year or next year, so buying now would be a good idea considering the amount of profit you'll make when the project start it's massive bull. Bitcoin should also be considered for Investment because there is an expectation of $100k ATH when the bulls start, though it might take a while, but this is possible and demand Keeps kicking high.
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.List #kycfree Websites.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:31 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2024, 04:07:12 PM »

-   In my opinion, ETH, Pepe, Ton, and Kaspa will recover quickly because, from what I notice, if they have a correction, they will also quickly recover their volume in terms of trading amounts each day.

Actually, these ones I mentioned are cryptos that I also accumulate little by little, but the majority of them are Pepe, Kaspa, and Ton. Because these are the ones that I see that can really give me a huge profit if I can hold a large amount of them in my wallet.

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2332
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:53:11 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2024, 04:38:23 PM »
MATIC

Why is MATIC on this list?
It's 82% down from two years ago, 50% yoy, and 40% from the best value of 2024.
Usually recovery is when you talk about the highest point being reached again!

Also APTOS is done from $18 in March to 6$ now, more like the fastest crash than recovery!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG