follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Have you ever met someone who has succeeded in achieving financial freedom?  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1880
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 09:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Environmental factors sometimes influence us personally. Whether in psychological, moral, ethical or even financial terms. And now what really makes me curious is have you ever met or come across directly people who have achieved financial freedom in the environment around you?

If there is and you have ever met people who have achieved financial freedom then what lessons can you take from them?

I have a neighbor who already has financial freedom in his life. Even though he only achieved it at the age of more than 50 years. But now he can really enjoy his life well. And the lesson I can take from my neighbor is that he is the hardest working person, he is never heard to complain and he always looks grateful for everything he has. He is also good at respecting other people.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 412
  • Last Active: October 20, 2024, 06:34:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Search Signature Poll Voter
Let us get this right..... Hardworking is not by stressing yourself out on day to day of worning out your physical and mental abilities but by smartness of bringing to your best of creativity and implementing on utilizing them productively with a diligence thriving strickly to achieve your Financial growth and then you keep to expand in diversifications to various earning windows strickly tied to the hedge of beating an inflation.

It could also be of grace to where you are destined to prosper because what you may have put your best into and did not work out for you could become a success to someone else who just stepped an inch. We just need to discover what we are really good at and what seems flexible for us to do without feeling the pressures of panicking and then, consistence could always lead us to flourish earnestly.

I do know about a neighbor who is rich enough and has varieties of real estate investments in including stock markets. He lives more like earth here is heaven for him because he had put all courses of financial generations in place which I assume he is on a financial freedom but the truth remains... I don't learn anything from him because i am not a relative neither close to him to acquire lessions from him rather I only admires him and hope to also gain my access to financial freedom. I don't know the origin of his wealth that is the fact.

I am still grinding and only those around me can tell Better of me when I successfully meets my own financial freedom.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Let us get this right..... Hardworking is not by stressing yourself out on day to day of worning out your physical and mental abilities but by smartness of bringing to your best of creativity and implementing on utilizing them productively with a diligence thriving strickly to achieve your Financial growth and then you keep to expand in diversifications to various earning windows strickly tied to the hedge of beating an inflation.

It could also be of grace to where you are destined to prosper because what you may have put your best into and did not work out for you could become a success to someone else who just stepped an inch. We just need to discover what we are really good at and what seems flexible for us to do without feeling the pressures of panicking and then, consistence could always lead us to flourish earnestly.

I do know about a neighbor who is rich enough and has varieties of real estate investments in including stock markets. He lives more like earth here is heaven for him because he had put all courses of financial generations in place which I assume he is on a financial freedom but the truth remains... I don't learn anything from him because i am not a relative neither close to him to acquire lessions from him rather I only admires him and hope to also gain my access to financial freedom. I don't know the origin of his wealth that is the fact.

I am still grinding and only those around me can tell Better of me when I successfully meets my own financial freedom.
I like all the points you made sir. And basically everyone has their own way of achieving success and financial freedom. but those who can really achieve it are only those who have been disciplined since they were young in managing finances and the like. And they always continue to explore their potential and take advantage of every opportunity that comes their way. And actually admiring someone who has succeeded in achieving financial freedom can also bring positive encouragement to us and make us motivated and inspired to be able to achieve the same thing one day. I continue to learn from everyone I meet. I always appreciate every experience they tell me. And yes, it is quite useful for my life.

but one thing we have to know is that not every rich person has achieved financial freedom. But every person who achieves financial freedom is someone who has achieved true wealth.

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2279
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:53:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Environmental factors sometimes influence us personally. Whether in psychological, moral, ethical or even financial terms. And now what really makes me curious is have you ever met or come across directly people who have achieved financial freedom in the environment around you?
Indeed, environmental factors may have a big role to determine the success of someone. If we are in the bad environment, we may never reach the financial freedom. Someone who lives around hard workers, he must be motivated to be a hard worker as well. But if someone lives around lazy people, he may be influenced to be a lazy person, too. So, be careful to decide where you will live, understand which people should be around you.

If there is and you have ever met people who have achieved financial freedom then what lessons can you take from them?
The lesson is to do hard efforts. There is no successful person without a hard effort. I have a friend who can be categorized to achieve a financial freedom, he looks to enjoy his life without a problem on the financial. However, he didn't reach it suddenly, he did hard efforts since he is young. If we never try to do hard efforts and have no dream in this life, it is impossible to reach the financial freedom. And we must destroy our fear to do hard efforts.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2319
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 08:59:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Yeah I have met a lot of people who has achieved financial freedom some made it through trading, wealth inheritance, winning from gambling, hard works through an 8-5 job locally and some through working abroad. Based on my observation they really has different way of achieving it and that is quite interesting and that got me thinking what would be my unique way of achieving it.

Offline albon

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1606
  • Last Active: Today at 11:20:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
Actually all successful people are hardworking so if you want to lead your life towards success then you have to face many problems but you should not complain about everything. And when you respect people, it is natural that they will respect you. Personally the number of people around me who have achieved financial independence is small, but when i meet them then i can earn a lot from lifestyle. So anyway after financial freedom you can lead life independently without any constraints.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2248
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:06:20 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search

i met some but i don't really know how much work they did in the past to achieve financial freedom.  there is one person i know who work his time when Axie infinity was very high back in 2020.

he bought a farm land, build a poultry house to grow chickens and huge fish pond he made. recently i saw his facebook post setting up more solar panel to power up his house. this man was really frugal which is a trait that adds his success. this must be one factor.  ;D

there are just people who don't spend a lot just sacrificing convenience despite the riches. he still use his old car.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline JoyMarsha

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1438
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
I have met people who are successful in life. But if they should tell you about their story of how they achieved their financial freedom, you will probably know that, it's not an easy job. So much hard work, losses, disappointment, and risks were involved in the journey, but they chose not to give up or quit on their goals of becoming successful in life.

One doesn't become financially free without facing a lot of obstacles, and risks to take on the way for it. It's how intelligent, wise, and patient, and the risk we can take will pave the way for us because it doesn't come easily without many years of hard work

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4193
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
Yeah I did and had the chance to talk to some of them. The best lesson I guess is that you need to change something from within you before you could attract/get all the blessings that you desire. That includes the change in mindset and how you approach different situations that comes to you.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Yeah I did and had the chance to talk to some of them. The best lesson I guess is that you need to change something from within you before you could attract/get all the blessings that you desire. That includes the change in mindset and how you approach different situations that comes to you.
Well I also learned a lesson on this one. Because everything must always start from within ourselves, including from how we think. Always thinking positively and never giving up is one of them. We also have to be good at seeing opportunities in everything. and never miss any opportunity that is before our eyes. As long as we can do it then we should do it. Making changes always starts with a way of thinking and continues with action.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2319
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 08:59:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Well I also learned a lesson on this one. Because everything must always start from within ourselves, including from how we think. Always thinking positively and never giving up is one of them. We also have to be good at seeing opportunities in everything. and never miss any opportunity that is before our eyes. As long as we can do it then we should do it. Making changes always starts with a way of thinking and continues with action.
Change is the only constant and that differs when we are talking about our own self because we all know that it is not that easy. But the moment we made it to change negative things into the positive one's I think I can say that what we did was the most important achievement we had in our lives. Mindset and principles are important because that is what will drive us to success. What we love to do in a positive way is hopefully what we become successful one day.

Offline Sim_card

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:50:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
Two of my friends Dad are very rich and I was opportune to know them and looked into what gave them financial independence, although, they are old when I met them. What I noticed is that they both invested and didn't play with their investment for once. They worked hard to see that their investments stand and was bringing huge profits for them. With their investments they were able to conquer poverty for their generations, because my two friends are doing well and benefiting from the profits of their fathers investments that is on ground. This is the same when you are able to invest in bitcoin and grow your portfolio gradually to a good size. In future, you will be financially independent when bitcoin price hits 7 digits.

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 11:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad Search Linux User
I have a few persons who I consider financial independent, and what I have learned more from these persons has been more from observation than from what they have told me.
People I know who are financially independent are;
- usually conscious about money even though they appear not to be.
- they have achieved financial freedom from having more than one source of income.
-Even though they have achieved financial freedom, they are still not lazy or careless about making more money.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bee

• Activity: 409
  • Get your own custom signature design @ $15 - PM me
  • Last Active: October 21, 2024, 04:26:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
Maybe this doesn't match your expectations of financial freedom, but here it is.
I have a neighboring family living simply, they have no debt at all. They have savings in the bank which I think is only a small amount (that's equivalent to my average monthly expenses), and only provides liquid funds in their pockets for say daily needs for the next 5 days but her husband also has a queue of work waiting. About desire? Yeah they have some plans with their savings, still it's too cheap for me. Actually, there are still several lists of their wishes that they limit as much as possible until there is only what they can achieve. Damn, this is the lifestyle I want.
I can describe financial freedom in their perspective as living without financial stress, one does not have to be “rich” to achieve that. It's just a matter of managing your lifestyle and suppressing excessive desires.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG