follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What Altcoins Do you have?  (Read 3374 times)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:02:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: What Altcoins Do you have?
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2024, 05:53:34 PM »
Well, I think that when it comes to cryptocurrencies, the ones in the top 5 are very reliable, although I would reduce it to just two, btc and ETH, because for me they are the most accessible of all cryptocurrencies, the most reliable for In everything, it will always be BTC, it is the currency that I see that has the most future and that can bring us great things to enrich us, ETH I consider to be the safest currency along with Monero, because I know that ETH will always immediately follow the behavior of Bitcoin and onero will always survive for me due to the fact that it is a privacy currency that is difficult to track, it is what makes us even more anonymous and can give us a certain fidelity in everything, of course, when we are using any type of crypto things can be quite obvious, since it is easier to make any type of movement as long as it gives us the privacy that we deserve.

If this is taken into consideration for anything, it can be concluded that the best is that type of currency, of course after bitcoin.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2024, 05:53:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 862
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:46:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2024, 06:47:00 PM »
Many of those that could have accumulated alot of cryptocurrencies to their portfolios may not want to cast themselves out to the public announcing the them what they are up to, sometimes we also have to be much concerned about our own privacy than any other pursues first, which I also believe that it has to be something left within our own personal concealment.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1711
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2024, 06:54:19 PM »
The altcoins that I have now are the ones that are top-listed in the market, and there are also some meme coins that I think can still give me profit in the future.

But most of these are really altcoins like Matic, Tao, Trx, Bone, Bnb, Ada, Arb, and others. That's why I also believe what some say: that the winners are the rich investors who are open-minded to cryptocurrency investment because they really have an opportunity to avail of potential cryptocurrencies.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2024, 08:02:20 PM »
If positive sentiments about cryptocurrencies increase in mainstream media, it may lead to a broader market rally, benefiting altcoins alongside Bitcoin. However, the crypto market is highly unpredictable, influenced by various factors, and caution should be exercised in investment decisions.I have little amount of BTC and ETH ,XLM.
The three assets you have are enough for a bright future; you just need to wait until the Bitcoin halving occurs, then the price will all increase. After the halving, I suggest withdrawing some of the profits that have been obtained by selling them at a high price, because usually when the halving is over, it will make the price fall back down.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2024, 06:12:31 AM »
Binance Coin aka BNB

The owner of this thread must also have Binance coin (BNB) in his wallet and I'm sure of that.
Binance coin (BNB) is my main choice because Binance coin (BNB) is a coin that I have held since the price was 28 USD.
It took me so long to hold BNB coins that I was happy to see my portfolio increase in price because I held it from 2019. Patient is my Fashion .
Just look at the link that I have embedded, along with the screenshot below, there are lots of markets trading on Binance coin (BNB) and the market cap is very large.

Offline Pandu Gleen

• Activity: 169
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 17, 2024, 03:27:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2024, 03:04:59 AM »
I have altcoins from income seeking bounties, because I don't follow coin sales, therefore what I have are coins from airdrop and bounty income.  Maybe in the future I will participate in coin sales with sufficient capital.  This is highly recommended because considering that selling and buying coins can increase prices on the crypto market

Offline Mehedi72

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: March 11, 2024, 10:22:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2024, 03:31:38 AM »
I believe so as lots of people do. And people are expecting crypto will fly more higher and set another ath than previous one. Even I'm already taking preparation for that, although not finalize the investment list. But some altcoins like solana, matic, sandbox, arbitrum, cake and some doge are in my portfolio. Although solana unexpected pump make me shocked as i wanted to buy more for hold till bull run

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2024, 03:31:38 AM »

Offline ariaryanto

• Activity: 216
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: February 08, 2024, 12:42:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2024, 12:33:59 PM »
The altcoins that I have now are the ones that are top-listed in the market, and there are also some meme coins that I think can still give me profit in the future.

But most of these are really altcoins like Matic, Tao, Trx, Bone, Bnb, Ada, Arb, and others. That's why I also believe what some say: that the winners are the rich investors who are open-minded to cryptocurrency investment because they really have an opportunity to avail of potential cryptocurrencies.
That's right, altcoins provide huge profits, even many times our capital, making us even richer. With the results of cryptocurrencies, a person's economic life will change drastically. So far I often trade altcoins, like new projects they will automatically launch their first token sale at a low price so that until the coin is listed, the price has changed and even increased several times from before.
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline Shahinaz

• Activity: 852
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 04:11:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2024, 05:30:25 PM »
there are many altcoins that I have from previous bounties, some are valuable and some are classic coins in my wallet,
I bought the top 5 altcoins last November to increase my load towards the halving later, hopefully the coins I bought will provide multiple profits in the future

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 08:28:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2024, 09:49:06 PM »
I have two altcoins where the long-term outcome is awaited, but I assume that for some this year, while for others, it will literally solve my financial freedom. So I am happy with the choice and I think more and more that I will contact users for quick profits after DYOR.

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2089
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2024, 01:37:16 AM »
there are many altcoins that I have from previous bounties, some are valuable and some are classic coins in my wallet,
I bought the top 5 altcoins last November to increase my load towards the halving later, hopefully the coins I bought will provide multiple profits in the future
It's very good to be able to hold altcoins from bounty results because usually many of them are no longer valuable for a long time because everyone is competing to sell them, but there must be good ones, of course, so you hold them for now.
Of course, it would be very wise for you to do so by adding to the coffers you have with other altcoins because the situation is very profitable because the halving has passed. Just wait for the next bullish season, so your savings can increase.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1054
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:17:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2024, 03:44:47 AM »
Hello Matesss,  :D

So far there's a lot that believe bull run is coming once again. Though Bitcoin and Ethereum is showing good signs about it but still currently fighting to let the bear end and bull market raises and speak louder than fuds. Also U.S government put some pressure into crypto. However, the cycle might repeat once again that after FUDs, good use cases will floods the Internet about crypto.
that is the common thing in crypto world mate that every FUD there will always a good news , and in every dump there will be a great bull.
but best to know where you standing and when to decide will buy or sell.

If positive sides will be shown more in television, news, magazine, sports and social media. Do you think altcoins will soar higher once again following Bitcoin to moon?
that is the cycle who happens each 4 years sometimes even dead coins are pumping  after bitcoin bullrun so lets wait and see, make sure to invest in high futuristic projects.

Online emmybd

• Activity: 227
  • Last Active: Today at 07:23:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2024, 04:00:08 AM »
I have got Bitcoin, Ethereum and a few other coins. But so far bitcoin and ethereum have shown good results, other coins are still struggling. I am holding them for some time and hope that when the next bull run begins they would definitely pump. However we must not expect shit coins to pump as most of these coins would not be valuable in the long run.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:43:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2024, 10:04:14 AM »
I have got Bitcoin, Ethereum and a few other coins. But so far bitcoin and ethereum have shown good results, other coins are still struggling. I am holding them for some time and hope that when the next bull run begins they would definitely pump. However we must not expect shit coins to pump as most of these coins would not be valuable in the long run.
Mate bitcoin is not altcoin. ETH, bnb, sol, TON and some others top coins from coinmarketcap is considered as a good altcoins. i have some altcoin as holding that is ETH & SOL I am expecting good things from SOL because SOL has created a lot of hype in the market and it has been holding a good position in the market for a long time so it is expected that they will not fall out of the market. Although nothing can be guaranteed, I don't think it's a bad decision to invest in SOL if you want to take risks.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1711
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2024, 10:39:13 AM »
Hello Matesss,  :D

So far there's a lot that believe bull run is coming once again. Though Bitcoin and Ethereum is showing good signs about it but still currently fighting to let the bear end and bull market raises and speak louder than fuds. Also U.S government put some pressure into crypto. However, the cycle might repeat once again that after FUDs, good use cases will floods the Internet about crypto.

If positive sides will be shown more in television, news, magazine, sports and social media. Do you think altcoins will soar higher once again following Bitcoin to moon?

A lot of people are really hoping for a bull run right now, dude, because they learned a lot from the previous bull seasons. That's why others during the bear market have started saving what they think will help them have a big profit in the season of the bull run.

I can't deny that most of my holdings are altcoins because my hope is really in cryptocurrency so that I can achieve what I want if Pepe Coin happens to be one of them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG