follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: This bull market will likely be the last one, don't you fail!  (Read 1166 times)

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4152
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 03:07:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: This bull market will likely be the last one, don't you fail!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2024, 03:05:40 AM »
First and foremost, I believe that this bull market will likely be the final massive one in the crypto. At this point, I think you will agree with me that regulation is almost unavoidable.

Crypto will endure, but returns are expected to decline significantly as we encounter future bull markets.

The sad reality is, despite this hyper-growth we're about to experiemce this term, many will still struggle to profit. Do your best to not be one of such people and may the force be with you.

LOL, how can you say that this is the last big bull run? where did you get that idea? Show us your technical analysis from 2026 and beyond.

One of the many big things I learn with cryptocurrency and most especially with Bitcoin is the fact that nobody knows what can be and that predictions on how BTC will behave years from now is not an exact science. In other words, we can speculate, we can hope and we can even pray but the bottom-line is that Bitcoin is a beast that has its many twists and turns. I don't believe that 2024 will be the last time that Bitcoin will do a bull run...as I am sure that there will be more as years and decades will pass. In fact, we should note that Bitcoin is actually so young...just launched in 2009 it is just a teenager. Compared to other investment vehicle and store of value, its story is still relatively new and there will surely be new heights to climb and many colorful, excited valleys to reach, explore beyond 2024 plus we also have the moon to conquer.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2024, 03:05:40 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2024, 04:37:24 PM »
First and foremost, I believe that this bull market will likely be the final massive one in the crypto. At this point, I think you will agree with me that regulation is almost unavoidable.
I heard this one when I was starting in cryptocurrency way back in 2017, and TBH, I also thought at that time that it would be the first and last time that I would see the crypto market in a bull run phase, but it wasn't. In 2021, I've also heard the same words. "This will be the last massive run for cryptocurrency." In the end, it didn't happen and we are seeing Bitcoin now doing the same thing that it did in 2017 and 2021.

Regulation? Well, many are thinking that the government will make regulations for cryptocurrency so I can say that investors are kind of expecting this to happen already. The problem is that they can't make any. What the government can do right now is to just let the people use crypto and just give us constant warnings, or just ban it completely.

The sad reality is, despite this hyper-growth we're about to experiemce this term, many will still struggle to profit. Do your best to not be one of such people and may the force be with you.
There are reasons as to why investors are struggling to make a profit. It's either because of their wrong decisions, or maybe they bought the coin at its peak, or whatever reason it is. People who know when to enter and when to exit has an advantage compared to a newbie who doesn't know everything. Yes many will struggle to profit at first, but over time, they will learn from their mistakes and will learn when to enter, and exit just to make profits.

Offline |MINER|

• Activity: 353
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 05:00:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster Signature Karma
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2024, 04:58:54 PM »
The bull run is now almost at the end and those who expect to profit have made enough profit during this period.  And it is not possible to make profit during Bullrun in one day, it is the result of long-term investment.But many people have invested for a long time and sold it on the first day because of doubt.They are probably suffering from depression.But for them I will say to think about the future without despair.  And there are many who have enough knowledge about trading and they have hopefully gained a lot through trading during this time.Many people who do not have a good understanding of trading may have faced losses at this time.And there were many who only heard about the bull run but did not believe and invest and are now suffering from extreme depression.  Their frustration may be normal.  Because if we don't invest in the way we see the market pump, it is natural to be disappointed.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1102
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 09:23:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2024, 05:08:39 PM »

I agree with you, many people will not believe this and they think crypto will remains decentralized forever but they don't know what authority are thinking and struggling their best to control the rate of btc. Approval of spot ETF of btc and then other major coins is first step and then they will try to control the price and we will not see massive volatility in the btc price. I wish it's not happen ever but yes it is true and we cannot deny a Truth.

Making profit in thus bull season is very easy. we have to pick best coin and also in best price. If we buy in peak price then chances of profit is low and maybe if once price down it will take high time to recover.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1649
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:23:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2024, 05:20:37 PM »
You'll never know what this bull run will bring. If that's what you think about this upcoming bull run then that's fine. But it's best not to time the market because every cycle, there are changes that you'll never see and anticipated. I think the best thing that you've reminded people is about taking profits. Many might miss it once again when how they've missed it back then on 2021 bull run. So, take your profits if you've seen some and never miss and commit the same mistake again.

Yes, you are right, we should take advantage if we see it and never miss it. because the best opportunity is only once. At this time bitcoin seems to be correcting, but I'm sure next week the price of bitcoin will touch $70K. no one knows when it goes up and when it goes down in the crypto world, because it is unpredictable

good call we hit 70.2k today. I am hoping for 80k before the 1/2 ing
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 09:25:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2024, 12:32:29 AM »
You'll never know what this bull run will bring. If that's what you think about this upcoming bull run then that's fine. But it's best not to time the market because every cycle, there are changes that you'll never see and anticipated. I think the best thing that you've reminded people is about taking profits. Many might miss it once again when how they've missed it back then on 2021 bull run. So, take your profits if you've seen some and never miss and commit the same mistake again.

Yes, you are right, we should take advantage if we see it and never miss it. because the best opportunity is only once. At this time bitcoin seems to be correcting, but I'm sure next week the price of bitcoin will touch $70K. no one knows when it goes up and when it goes down in the crypto world, because it is unpredictable

good call we hit 70.2k today. I am hoping for 80k before the 1/2 ing

I try to check the price and yes, as per cmc it's: $70,083.05

Most likely around $75k could be the top price pre-halving. It could be good a sign really that this is going to be big. But I don't see it being the last one. Cycles are going to run it's course and in the grand scheme of things, every after cycle prices are going to hit new all time.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2024, 02:14:43 PM »

I try to check the price and yes, as per cmc it's: $70,083.05

Most likely around $75k could be the top price pre-halving. It could be good a sign really that this is going to be big. But I don't see it being the last one. Cycles are going to run it's course and in the grand scheme of things, every after cycle prices are going to hit new all time.

Seeing the achievement of the bitcoin price which has reached $70K even though there has been a correction and decline. I think this is a good sign, bitcoin will touch ATH above $100K. By continuing to hold bitcoin and wait for the bull season, I think that is the best move.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2024, 02:14:43 PM »

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 703
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 06:05:28 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2024, 03:22:16 PM »

Crypto will endure, but returns are expected to decline significantly as we encounter future bull markets.

The Forex market has a daily volume of around $6.6 trillion, but Bitcoin has just $56 billion. If most FX traders switched to Bitcoin, the price would skyrocket. But, even if they have not yet migrated to cryptocurrency, the demand is massive and might exceed $100,000 with the support of our investors. We don't know how much greater the price will be if FX traders enter the cryptocurrency space. That is why I refuse to believe that this bull run will be the last.

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:14:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2024, 03:24:15 PM »
There's regulation for CEX which may even extend to DEX. There is also regulation for bitcoin ETF but BTC itself will remain unregulated. It's nothing like company issued stocks or Government issued fiat that can be controlled by some central authority. Those are reasons why I think BTC price will not stagnate. We'll still see new ATHs after this cycle.

You know what doesn't change? Bitcoin itself. They can't touch it. That's why this ain't some dip you buy and forget, this is a revolution. There'll be new ATHs on BTC for sure. Cos we're building something way bigger. BTC has already reached 70K, it's just matter of time we reach 100K now. And of course we can't forget about the altcoins cuz they'll be moving when king moves. I just feel stupid cos I didn't take or invest on AI tokens, almost all of the have exploded since I first saw them listed on Bitget. Lesson learned, I'm not missing the next wave.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 862
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:46:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2024, 03:26:03 PM »

I completely disagree, this will not be the last bullrun or halving and regulation is avoidable in a decentralized network like bitcoin, why do you think we have p2p, what do you think we care about security and privacy in bitcoin network, or why do you think the governments over the years couldn't stops bitcoin till now, despite their agitation over the way they believed bitcoin is, this digital currency has come to stay and that's all.

C

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 775
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 06:00:23 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2024, 08:47:25 PM »

-   What you are saying is true, in the few bull runs that I have witnessed Bitcoin has done a lot that the majority of the community in this field of the crypto space did not expect. That's why this time I think many people are aware and ready for each halving that will come and the bull run that will happen after the halving as well.

You are also a little worried because the situation now is different compared to the previous bull run because before there were no institutional investors to be honest and this is what is alarming to be honest in my opinion and opinion.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1611
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:56:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2024, 09:42:01 PM »

it won't be bad to prepare how this last bull run will be. i heard of this last bull run from the podcaster before.
but i am still unsure what they mean with this the last bull run. is the price going to stay as is. if the ATH is 150K, then the BTC will be 150K til the next halving?

fiat money is devalued as well. so if there is something to prepare, should we be keeping the BTC swapping BTC to stablecoin?

the threat that is coming are as its currently happening.

1. global blackout which means no BTC or cryptocurrency will be used.
2. we're going to be using gold and silver i this happens.
3 or war.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2024, 10:38:48 PM »

I don't consider the current market rise as a bull market, the current market rise I accept it as a pumping market because the bull market will start after a few months of halving.  Since our bitcoin halving is not long I agree with you that the market may dump a bit before the bitcoin halving as everyone should be cautious. If the market is dumping before the halving, there will certainly be more market pumping in the next upcoming fertilizer market. Currently pumping it has created new ATH in the market and all investors are in profit. All investors may consider themselves more successful than profits but here they must exercise caution. I think it is better to proceed with caution and not be too greedy by just taking profit.

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1002
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 01:09:30 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2024, 10:38:54 PM »
I do not agree with you and you are yet to present any rational reason why you believe this is what is going to happen. You talk about regulation, but take note that regulation is just a way the government wants to have some control on a decentralized BTC network that is impossible for them to control, so they use custodial services that collect kyc and control people's funds. However, people would not stop buying BTC because of increase in regulation, most people just want to make money, and they don't care even if government influence increases.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1395
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:12:40 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2024, 10:07:14 AM »

Yes i am agree with you. We shouldn’t miss this opportunity. This bull run will massive i think. Because Recently we saw big positive news for bitcoin US government approved bitcoin spot ETF. And near future Bitcoin halving will happen. So we can think this bull run will massive there has no doubt.
For this ETF approval investors and traders trusting Bitcoin with confidently. So we shouldn’t wait no more to involve in crypto currency market. If we capable to invest in proper currency we will be huge profited there has no doubt.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG