follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: HODLing Altcoins  (Read 12938 times)

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:33:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: HODLing Altcoins
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2024, 08:37:45 PM »
trading Top 10-20 coins is good.
Those coins are more stable than top 50 coins.
Although not stability in crypto currency market.
TBH, I prefer used bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, SOL and DOT
I like to choose coins which have high volume.
Always learn about the coins and the character.
In my opinion, trading in the order of coins 10–20 will be very risky, and there is no guarantee of profit. It will only make you depressed because the capital you have is divided among the many altcoins in circulation. It is better for you to buy coins in order 5–10, and after that, you can save or wait until the price goes up. Usually, this doesn't require a long process. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BNB still remain my best choices.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2024, 08:37:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:31:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2024, 05:26:59 AM »

In my opinion, trading in the order of coins 10–20 will be very risky, and there is no guarantee of profit. It will only make you depressed because the capital you have is divided among the many altcoins in circulation. It is better for you to buy coins in order 5–10, and after that, you can save or wait until the price goes up. Usually, this doesn't require a long process. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BNB still remain my best choices.

Yeah good opinion, trading in top 10 coins is better.
I have used bitcoin , Ethereum, BNB, ripple and Solana.
But BTC, ETH, BNB are my favourite coins for trading.
Trading always has risks, if we want to do  in low risk, we can be a  holder. 
But it  requires a long time and free funds. 
People say cold money.
I  do both, trading and holding.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 750
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:19:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2024, 06:09:06 AM »
I know that hodling have no liquidations, and it's far better than trading in terms of risk, but I think buying a coin without enough knowledge to hodl is not a good idea since there are lot of investors who put their investments into sleep because the price went below their buying price, and it's true to year 2021. Lot of investors who bought at the peak where they thought that price will continue to increase, but the price went in the opposite direction. So if you have enough knowledge, you could minimize the risks of being one of them.
You can invest on top altcoin without good knowledge about crypto or altcoins. top altcoins means Ethereum, Binance Coin, Solana, TRON, etc...those altcoins are already very popular and enough to generate good profit for long term investment. you must have to invest for long term to get a good amount of profit but if you are panic seller then you will instead of profit
Investing in long term is good because even the price fluctuates, at the end of the day you can still generate good profit, this is good if you only have a little amount of knowledge. But if you have enough knowledge, especially if you're good in trading, short term investment is good because you can maximize your profit since you can take advantage of the retracement of the price in the market. No cryptocurrency in the market that always make an upward move without retracement, there's always a retracement.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 833
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 08:47:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2024, 06:16:56 AM »
         -   There is nothing wrong if we hold altcoins, as long as you are sure about the coins you hold. It is said that it is better to put eggs in different baskets. Just don't forget to always do your research. And let's do it as investors who are willing to afford to lose.

But it's still better to hold long-term and also do short-term to earn a profit so that we have passive income at least, right? And besides, many people are doing this in the crypto industry in this field.

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 12:53:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2024, 06:06:06 PM »
Investing in long term is good because even the price fluctuates, at the end of the day you can still generate good profit, this is good if you only have a little amount of knowledge. But if you have enough knowledge, especially if you're good in trading, short term investment is good because you can maximize your profit since you can take advantage of the retracement of the price in the market. No cryptocurrency in the market that always make an upward move without retracement, there's always a retracement.
We are talking  about future event here and the devs won't tell you the time their token will pump if its  a very shitty  one so it  just requires being  active but can one be active all the time?? Nope and this is  why you need to invest  in what is solid . I'm not saying don't invest  in altcoins  but know the ones you will dive in if they are really worth your time, money and efforts

Offline koang

• Activity: 627
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:14 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2024, 08:51:16 PM »
         -   There is nothing wrong if we hold altcoins, as long as you are sure about the coins you hold. It is said that it is better to put eggs in different baskets. Just don't forget to always do your research. And let's do it as investors who are willing to afford to lose.

But it's still better to hold long-term and also do short-term to earn a profit so that we have passive income at least, right? And besides, many people are doing this in the crypto industry in this field.

Yep. you are right. we should always do research
If we HODLing Bitcoin, it's 100% right, no more questions.
But if we talk about Altcoins, the question is not whether it is right or wrong but what Altcoins we hold.
Putting eggs in different baskets is good, but first, make sure that the eggs we put in the basket are of good quality.

Long-term or short-term is just a strategy. It all depends on the investment goals of each investor.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2024, 11:58:24 PM »
Yep. you are right. we should always do research
If we HODLing Bitcoin, it's 100% right, no more questions.
But if we talk about Altcoins, the question is not whether it is right or wrong but what Altcoins we hold.
Putting eggs in different baskets is good, but first, make sure that the eggs we put in the basket are of good quality.
No doubt that research is a must to do before we decide to invest in any coin. Even if we invest in Bitcoin, we must do a research, at least doing a research to know the time for buying and selling. Although Bitcoin is safe to invest for a long time, it won't be true to invest without knowing the price history. Meanwhile for altcoins, all of them are very risky. We must find out which altcoins have bigger potential. And kindly avoid to invest in altcoins with bad news.

Yes, diversify our assets is better. We can invest in Bitcoin and some trusted altcoins.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2024, 11:58:24 PM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 911
  • Last Active: Today at 07:55:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2024, 05:50:43 PM »

Yeah good opinion, trading in top 10 coins is better.
I have used bitcoin , Ethereum, BNB, ripple and Solana.
But BTC, ETH, BNB are my favourite coins for trading.
Trading always has risks, if we want to do  in low risk, we can be a  holder. 
But it  requires a long time and free funds. 
People say cold money.
I  do both, trading and holding.
Here OP probably discussed about holding ALT coins and by hold we mean holding coins for a long period of time. Bitcoin is always the best for holding coins for long term but there are some ALT coins outside of Bitcoin that an investor can hold on to if desired. When it comes to holding ALT coins I always trust BNB Ethereum Matic these three coins. You may have mentioned some other coins that are good enough to hold but to me these three coins seem to be the safest among ALT coins.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1019
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:12:35 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2024, 10:34:13 PM »
Here OP probably discussed about holding ALT coins and by hold we mean holding coins for a long period of time. Bitcoin is always the best for holding coins for long term but there are some ALT coins outside of Bitcoin that an investor can hold on to if desired. When it comes to holding ALT coins I always trust BNB Ethereum Matic these three coins. You may have mentioned some other coins that are good enough to hold but to me these three coins seem to be the safest among ALT coins.
I think ALT tokens are more like altcoins in general because the price movements depend on developments in this forum. When many people use this forum, it will provide price movements for ALT. It is better to trust BNB or Ethereum, which have very useful products for many people, and perhaps the risk level is smaller than ALT.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:33:41 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2024, 11:39:44 PM »
I think ALT tokens are more like altcoins in general because the price movements depend on developments in this forum. When many people use this forum, it will provide price movements for ALT. It is better to trust BNB or Ethereum, which have very useful products for many people, and perhaps the risk level is smaller than ALT.
As you already know, BNB and Ethereum have products that are very useful for many people and have smaller risks. The teams owned by these two large platforms are also very experienced and have full support from Binance, which definitely provides higher security. Both have a network. There are different blockchains, and of course, they are always developing to be better.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2024, 11:46:52 PM »
The prices must fluctuate, that's the reason we get profits. If the prices don't fluctuate, we can get profits.
Yes, it is no problem to learn trading and we can begin trading if we have knowledge. Although many people don't suggest trading, everyone has the right to trade. I am sure many people will do holding and trading at the same time. Indeed, it can optimize the chance of bigger profits.

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 12:53:34 AM
    • View Profile

100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2024, 06:34:22 PM »
~
Well I will still say everything Is trading  but we have different choice of trading which is either holding or the normal  trade and as you've  said no one is limited to trading so far you understand  you and only  you will suffer  any incurred loss NMW.
Thus, either you choose normal trade or trade inform of investment  there's still a risk attached

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1470
  • Last Active: Today at 12:58:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2024, 09:22:59 PM »
The prices must fluctuate, that's the reason we get profits. If the prices don't fluctuate, we can get profits.
Yes, it is no problem to learn trading and we can begin trading if we have knowledge. Although many people don't suggest trading, everyone has the right to trade. I am sure many people will do holding and trading at the same time. Indeed, it can optimize the chance of bigger profits.
That is what causes trading to be the right place to make money easily because it only takes advantage of price movements that exist on the exchange, whereas what will influence price movements is only through the news circulating so that the rise and fall of cryptocurrency prices will be fast and will provide a lot of benefits. Good luck to those who can ride its wave.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2024, 06:10:56 AM »

That is what causes trading to be the right place to make money easily because it only takes advantage of price movements that exist on the exchange, whereas what will influence price movements is only through the news circulating so that the rise and fall of cryptocurrency prices will be fast and will provide a lot of benefits. Good luck to those who can ride its wave.

Trading is good way to gain profit whic we can make mone from price movements.
We should can take advantage of volatility of crypto, especially maybe use bitcoin and Ethereum.
Several friends also use BNB for their trading.
But trading is not easy.
We should have good analysis, skill , and monitor the trend market.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline koang

• Activity: 627
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:14 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2024, 01:22:17 PM »
~ ~ ~
No doubt that research is a must to do before we decide to invest in any coin. Even if we invest in Bitcoin, we must do a research, at least doing a research to know the time for buying and selling. Although Bitcoin is safe to invest for a long time, it won't be true to invest without knowing the price history. Meanwhile for altcoins, all of them are very risky. We must find out which altcoins have bigger potential. And kindly avoid to invest in altcoins with bad news.

Thanks. Good advice :)

Investment is a game for adults, not a kid. There are always risks that we have to bear in every decision.
The bigger the money we invest, the bigger the risk we have to bear.
Crypto is an investment asset that has the highest risk compared to other investment assets but can also provide a high profit. High-risk, high return

Keep reading, learning, and updating the news. Stay safe, guys...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG