follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear  (Read 48035 times)

pinguri

Re: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2024, 05:41:15 AM »
Cryptocurrency has the potential to disrupt traditional financial systems, but it's unlikely to make real money disappear entirely. Instead, it may redefine how money is stored, transferred, and perceived, coexisting alongside conventional currencies rather than replacing them entirely.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2024, 05:41:15 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3482
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:04:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2024, 06:18:32 AM »
The national money of the state will never disappear. They will exist as long as there are states with different political and economic interests.
Some states may try to get rid of cash in the future. Now Sweden wants to do this, but I’m not sure if she will succeed.
Cryptocurrency will not be able to oust the cash or non-cash money of the states. They will exist in parallel with each other.

This is called seigniorage rights and it is a huge power for states. I am also negative towards fiat currencies, but if I were a government leader, I would not give up this right because the power to print money is like creating something out of nothing, and creating something out of nothing is a divine power. Fiat currencies will not disappear, but paper and coins may one day be moved to the blockchain. I have parallel ideas with you on this.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2024, 07:06:25 PM »
Cryptocurrency has the potential to disrupt traditional financial systems, but it's unlikely to make real money disappear entirely. Instead, it may redefine how money is stored, transferred, and perceived, coexisting alongside conventional currencies rather than replacing them entirely.
If we are talking about investments I think Bitcoin will take over but as a form of currency it won't make fiat disappear and governments don't want that to happen we all know that of course. They are designed to coexist though they have similarities but nowadays we treat Bitcoin more of an investment rather than just like being a fiat sustitute as we cannot do that on a daily basis.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2024, 07:55:59 PM »
If we are talking about investments I think Bitcoin will take over but as a form of currency it won't make fiat disappear and governments don't want that to happen we all know that of course. They are designed to coexist though they have similarities but nowadays we treat Bitcoin more of an investment rather than just like being a fiat sustitute as we cannot do that on a daily basis.
Traditional markets have their own markets and will not be disturbed by crypto developments, they are used to using traditional methods with visible currency and cannot be interfered with by crypto.
And I'm also not sure that crypto will be able to eliminate fiat because what you say is true, the government doesn't want any intervention to be carried out on the authorization it has just because it wants to accept crypto.
Everything will run side by side and will always cover each other for the needs that will be carried out, because transactions for changing from crypto to fiat and vice versa are very easy, so there is no reason for the changes that have occurred to date.

Offline OWAS

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:26:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2024, 08:29:36 PM »
Cryptocurrency can't have such a strike on our usual currency to make is disappear just like that without the state coming together to strike out the nation currency without concrete agreement and  even with it I feel is not still possible and nature cannot make it happen either

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2024, 02:42:03 PM »
Traditional markets have their own markets and will not be disturbed by crypto developments, they are used to using traditional methods with visible currency and cannot be interfered with by crypto.
And I'm also not sure that crypto will be able to eliminate fiat because what you say is true, the government doesn't want any intervention to be carried out on the authorization it has just because it wants to accept crypto.
Everything will run side by side and will always cover each other for the needs that will be carried out, because transactions for changing from crypto to fiat and vice versa are very easy, so there is no reason for the changes that have occurred to date.
Yeah true. I actually have different opinion on this before but it is now clear to me that both assets are great being used at the same time depending on how we see and use fiat and crypto on different things. Yeah there really is no reason for changes for now but they both needs improvements so they can be more convenient to use and is safe for it's users especially in the future where threats of inflation in fiat and security on both systems as we all know technological advancement is inevitable I mean the threat of quantum computers.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2024, 12:19:16 AM »
I don't think that cam happen, because local currencies of a country is used by the citizens of that country.
It can only minimize the rate at which the government print the currency note, because in digital world there are banks and also people have crypto currency wallets.
Since most companies and organizations pay in crypto currency the use of crypto currencies will be very much active. But it won't make the real currency disappear.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2024, 12:19:16 AM »

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2024, 06:37:19 PM »
I don't think that cam happen, because local currencies of a country is used by the citizens of that country.
It can only minimize the rate at which the government print the currency note, because in digital world there are banks and also people have crypto currency wallets.
Since most companies and organizations pay in crypto currency the use of crypto currencies will be very much active. But it won't make the real currency disappear.
You are right, perhaps it would be more appropriate not to eliminate currencies that have been used for a long time, but instead complement each other for every transaction carried out between them.
But it is true that currency will gradually be reduced because the use of electronic currency has begun to become a culture and is simpler and easier to use, but even then, it will not be able to actually eliminate currency.

The use of crypto is possible for countries that have been able to accept it as a legal transaction tool, but not for countries that have not yet recognized it, so there are still limitations and crypto is more likely to be used as an investment, just like shares and gold in general.
So I agree, real currency will not be eliminated, but it will probably be reduced because the cost of printing money is also quite expensive, so there will be cost savings.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2024, 10:56:00 PM »
Until this very moment, I can safely say that this is something that not gonna happen in fact we was close to it 2 years ago more than we are at the moment at least the the near past people would measure their gains in trade by how much Bitcoin they managed to profit but right now 95% of people are measuring their gains by how much $$ they managed to profit and that is because most new people entered Crypto market just did for the money, not for the idea itself.  I hope that this is can be changed in the future but until now there are no signs of this.

You are completely correct. Some people go into cryptocurrency for the prospective profits rather than the technology behind it. Blockchain technology has the potential to impact a wide range of sectors in the future. One example is health services. Currently, medical records are frequently kept in separate systems that do not interface with one another. This can lead to incorrect information, and patients may have difficulty accessing their own records. However, blockchain technology allows for the creation of a secure, unbreakable system for maintaining and disseminating medical records. This might increase productivity, eliminate faults, and give patients greater control over their own information.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2024, 11:05:22 AM »
The invention of Bitcoin as a foremost cryptocurrency was never designed to replace the fiats instead it would serve for Alt source of payment otherwise crypto would loose it competitive value

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2024, 06:18:07 AM »
What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?   
I think personally that cryptocurrencies won’t make FIAT useless, but I think that cryptocurrencies will work hand-in-hand with FIAT money. Especially in countries like the United States, and the other first-world countries; A lot of companies such as Boosteroid etc. ,  create usefull cryptocoin which are making transaction cheaper and easier.
Do we really wanted to make money disappear?

are we ready to have no physical money ? and can crypto really sustain the needs and the obligation of transacting and money spending of the world?

I don't think this is happening and I don't think that we are ready for this.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2024, 01:53:37 AM »
The invention of Bitcoin as a foremost cryptocurrency was never designed to replace the fiats instead it would serve for Alt source of payment otherwise crypto would loose it competitive value
I agree with what you say. Indeed, its main purpose is as digital money used for transactions and also as a partner with fiat, to complement each other where perhaps neither one can fulfill it.
The need for each other cannot be separated and will continue to be used as long as it can be done, because both always have limitations.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG