follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: I Am Now Into BNB: Happy, Hoping, Doubting  (Read 11522 times)

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Signature
Re: I Am Now Into BNB: Happy, Hoping, Doubting
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2024, 07:20:29 AM »
Some people are predicting that BNB has the potential to go for the $1000 goal at the right time...now though I really doubting that am hoping that it can happen. What do you think?

Let's hope that we see BNB @$1000 this time around. It may not actually happen this year depending on the momentum of Bitcoin price too, because we know that most of those altcoins usually move in respect to BTC price pump. I am bullish about BNB coin that it is going to spike to $1k in this bull market.
It seems that bringing the price of BNB to $1000 is quite difficult to do because so far BNB users have decreased. The reason is that there has been a new platform created and has cheaper transaction fees and higher speed than BNB has so that makes users leaving BNB and trying to enter a new network which has now succeeded in entering the top five positions in the coinmarketcap ranking.
When you look at the supply conditions in BNB it seems difficult, but I am sure that this price will definitely be reached, we just need a lot of time to wait for BNB's developments to succeed and trigger the whales to come in to provide support to BNB.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2024, 07:20:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2024, 07:32:42 AM »

When you look at the supply conditions in BNB it seems difficult, but I am sure that this price will definitely be reached, we just need a lot of time to wait for BNB's developments to succeed and trigger the whales to come in to provide support to BNB.
I think it will take time for BNB and its team to popularize the coin. If BNB is more popular and demand is high enough the price will rise to $1000, because I see the supply of BNB is still reasonable. maybe in the next few years that will happen

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2024, 07:38:28 PM »
I think it will take time for BNB and its team to popularize the coin. If BNB is more popular and demand is high enough the price will rise to $1000, because I see the supply of BNB is still reasonable. maybe in the next few years that will happen
BNB may need to burn more of its supply to raise the BNB price to $1000. Keep waiting until the next few decades, perhaps the BNB price will reach your desired target.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2024, 08:58:06 PM »
BNB may need to burn more of its supply to raise the BNB price to $1000. Keep waiting until the next few decades, perhaps the BNB price will reach your desired target.
The target is quite high, if we target $1000. BNB must burn how many coins to reach that target. This looks like it will happen in the next few years if BNB wants to increase the price of its coins. But anything can happen, when bitcoin reaches its highest price as many people want or predict at more than $100K, it could be that the price of BNB approaches $1000
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2024, 01:54:04 PM »
The target is quite high, if we target $1000. BNB must burn how many coins to reach that target. This looks like it will happen in the next few years if BNB wants to increase the price of its coins. But anything can happen, when bitcoin reaches its highest price as many people want or predict at more than $100K, it could be that the price of BNB approaches $1000
In my opinion, setting a target that is high enough is not an important problem, as long as we can wait until the price rises to that high, we will get a lot of profit. We just need to be patient until the target that all traders hope for can be achieved easily.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2024, 02:41:56 PM »
In my opinion, setting a target that is high enough is not an important problem, as long as we can wait until the price rises to that high, we will get a lot of profit. We just need to be patient until the target that all traders hope for can be achieved easily.
If you have free money to hold long term and wait for your target to be achieved, it could be said to be not important. but as a small investor who has limited funds to wait until a target that is too high is achieved, that is a difficult thing to do
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1967
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:59:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2024, 11:53:16 PM »
If you have free money to hold long term and wait for your target to be achieved, it could be said to be not important. but as a small investor who has limited funds to wait until a target that is too high is achieved, that is a difficult thing to do
That's right, we have to pay attention to small things in cryptocurrency price movements so as not to make the wrong decision. Due to limited funds, we have to be careful when we want to get into cryptocurrency. Always pay attention to price movements so that we can determine the desired profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2024, 11:53:16 PM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2024, 02:19:29 PM »
That's right, we have to pay attention to small things in cryptocurrency price movements so as not to make the wrong decision. Due to limited funds, we have to be careful when we want to get into cryptocurrency. Always pay attention to price movements so that we can determine the desired profit.
That's why we have to do research and make an analysis before investing, so that with limited funds we can make a profit and not lose due to wrong investment. Caution and experience are the main capital in investing.

Online pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1967
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:59:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2024, 11:51:08 PM »
That's why we have to do research and make an analysis before investing, so that with limited funds we can make a profit and not lose due to wrong investment. Caution and experience are the main capital in investing.
Exactly, as you said, by doing research before investing, at least we know the risks that might occur and know what coins are good to buy and keep for the long term. But I prefer to still choose Bitcoin as a long-term investment.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG