follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Now Ethereum is the best choice of crypto platform  (Read 15392 times)

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1057
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Now Ethereum is the best choice of crypto platform
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2024, 09:52:00 AM »
Etherium has gained a lot of popularity in the current market.  We all know that Ethereum has a position in the market after Bitcoin, the middle of cryptocurrencies around the world.  Because the current marketing etherium is growing a lot.  Ethereum is currently priced at 2, 2,860. My guess is that Ethereum will continue to rise in the market in the future.  What do you think?
you have got it right because ETH  even  reached almost 5000 usd and that is the ATH of this secondary cryptocurrency .
and always the best choice for altcoins to use because aside from this being 8 years old currency and keeping the second rank for many years now.
then all you said here is correct and worth listening .
Unfortunately, currently the price of Ethereum is no longer able to reach its highest price, and I see that Ethereum tends to move very slowly following Bitcoin price movements. When it is now, you need to wait for the time to make a profit withdrawal when the price has reached its highest again, because if you buy when the price is rising upwards, there is a risk of being trapped at high prices when prices collapse.
It is a common ground mate , that Ethereum will only grow after bitcoin and we have seen that the top coin must move first and yeah I need to wait for how long before Altcoins moves up and we will not see another altcoin season again like we use to have back in 2018 , wondering if they are happening again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2024, 09:52:00 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2024, 11:44:47 AM »
It is a common ground mate , that Ethereum will only grow after bitcoin and we have seen that the top coin must move first and yeah I need to wait for how long before Altcoins moves up and we will not see another altcoin season again like we use to have back in 2018 , wondering if they are happening again.
It is like usual that Ethereum is following the price move of Bitcoin. I've already saw this in few bullrun season, Bitcoin will increase significantly first before the price of Ethereum and other altcoins skyrocket. However, there should be time for sideway of Bitcoin price. At that time, people prefer to focus on altcoins and it will be altcoins season. But I'm not sure whether the scheme will remain the same as in the previous bullrun seasons. Since there is no certainty in crypto, it can be changed at any time.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2024, 04:02:47 AM »
There is no doubt that Ethereum is one of the most popular currencies. Most people refer to Ethereum as a rival to Bitcoin in cryptocurrencies. The current price of this coin is $2300. Its demand will continue to increase in the future. This will become more convenient in the future due to Ethereum having numerous blockchains. I think Ethylium is the best as a stable coin.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2024, 08:28:46 PM »
Etherium has gained a lot of popularity in the current market.  We all know that Ethereum has a position in the market after Bitcoin, the middle of cryptocurrencies around the world.  Because the current marketing etherium is growing a lot.  Ethereum is currently priced at 2, 2,860. My guess is that Ethereum will continue to rise in the market in the future.  What do you think?
Ethereum's popularity has increased more than ever. I prefer to invest in Ethereum after Bitcoin. Buying an Ethereum has been my dream for a long time but I have been very successful in fulfilling my dream. I currently bought an Ethereum my purchase price was $2350. But I keep my Ethereum for long term holding. After my investment I was in a lot of profit but didn't sell because I invested Ethereum to hold for long time. Currently I have some loss in my investment I never worry about my location. But I hope to earn huge amount from my Ethereum if bull market begins. If Bitcoin hits $100,000 in a bull market, I believe Ethereum will hit $10,000. My goal is to sell Ethereum when it reaches $10,000.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1219
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 10:08:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2024, 12:02:44 PM »
It is like usual that Ethereum is following the price move of Bitcoin. I've already saw this in few bullrun season, Bitcoin will increase significantly first before the price of Ethereum and other altcoins skyrocket. However, there should be time for sideway of Bitcoin price. At that time, people prefer to focus on altcoins and it will be altcoins season. But I'm not sure whether the scheme will remain the same as in the previous bullrun seasons. Since there is no certainty in crypto, it can be changed at any time.
Understand correctly, this kind of thing doesn't always happen. If they accept spot ETF-ETH - do you think bitcoin will rise as much as ETH? I'm a little doubtful about that. + depending on what stage of the market it will be and how strong the pressure from buyers will be. I personally, invest not the last funds + try to observe risk management. It is better to under-earn than to potentially risk funds.

P.S. Don't forget, cryptocurrency is a high-risk asset. Any manipulation = potential loss of funds.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:34:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2024, 11:54:22 PM »
Ethereum's popularity has increased more than ever. I prefer to invest in Ethereum after Bitcoin. Buying an Ethereum has been my dream for a long time but I have been very successful in fulfilling my dream. I currently bought an Ethereum my purchase price was $2350. But I keep my Ethereum for long term holding. After my investment I was in a lot of profit but didn't sell because I invested Ethereum to hold for long time. Currently I have some loss in my investment I never worry about my location. But I hope to earn huge amount from my Ethereum if bull market begins. If Bitcoin hits $100,000 in a bull market, I believe Ethereum will hit $10,000. My goal is to sell Ethereum when it reaches $10,000.
Ethereum is one of the oldest coins that still survive today. Even Ethereum's journey usually follows Bitcoin. So, Ethereum has long been very well known and there is no doubt that the network is also used by many projects.
However, that doesn't mean it will continue to be like that because currently there are lots of tough competitors too. However, so far Ethereum has been able to handle it and even improve various services and post positive trends. Ethereum ETF is one of them and this will definitely be much more interesting because Etheruem is becoming more and more well known and making more progress. So there's no need to hesitate anymore. especially if it is for long term. We can say and consider what the potential is in the future.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4341
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:59:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2024, 10:21:51 AM »
Ethereum is one of the oldest coins that still survive today. Even Ethereum's journey usually follows Bitcoin. So, Ethereum has long been very well known and there is no doubt that the network is also used by many projects.
However, that doesn't mean it will continue to be like that because currently there are lots of tough competitors too. However, so far Ethereum has been able to handle it and even improve various services and post positive trends. Ethereum ETF is one of them and this will definitely be much more interesting because Etheruem is becoming more and more well known and making more progress. So there's no need to hesitate anymore. especially if it is for long term. We can say and consider what the potential is in the future.
I agree that development does not stand still and if we look at the past, we can see some projects that in just a couple of years have broken out very close to the top of the most popular coins in terms of trading volume and it is likely that soon they may displace ETH or be next to it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2024, 10:21:51 AM »

Offline VenYamon

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: February 15, 2024, 02:07:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2024, 01:24:41 PM »
Thanks for sharing your insights! Ethereum's resilience and continuous evolution indeed make it a standout player in the crypto realm. The introduction of Ethereum ETF and its ongoing progress signal promising growth ahead.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2024, 02:35:19 AM »
I agree that development does not stand still and if we look at the past, we can see some projects that in just a couple of years have broken out very close to the top of the most popular coins in terms of trading volume and it is likely that soon they may displace ETH or be next to it.
If you talk about projects that have managed to become very big in just a few years apart from Ethereum, then there are lots of them, one of which is the Solana project, which is currently very big, and many other successful projects. What is clear is that in the world of technology, everything is developing very fast, and you might be stunned when you see this very fast development.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2472
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:33:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2024, 07:30:30 AM »

There is no doubt that Ethereum is one of the most popular currencies. Most people refer to Ethereum as a rival to Bitcoin in cryptocurrencies. The current price of this coin is $2300. Its demand will continue to increase in the future. This will become more convenient in the future due to Ethereum having numerous blockchains. I think Ethylium is the best as a stable coin.

Absolutely yes, Ethereum demand will increase day by day. Current Ethereum price is $ 2,792. It wil touch $ 3K soon. I always buy at bearish and hold Ethereum since 2016, and got profit from it. For now, I have bought Ethereum at the beginning last year 2023 , I got price $ 1,300. Let's see ,how much Ethereum will touch at bullis 2025.

• View Profile

« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2024, 11:50:52 PM »
Absolutely yes, Ethereum demand will increase day by day. Current Ethereum price is $ 2,792. It wil touch $ 3K soon. I always buy at bearish and hold Ethereum since 2016, and got profit from it. For now, I have bought Ethereum at the beginning last year 2023 , I got price $ 1,300. Let's see ,how much Ethereum will touch at bullis 2025.
Luckily you have made a profit from your last purchase at such a cheap price, I think the price of Ethereum will continue to rise until next year because there is information that Ethereum will get approval from an ETF which will provide a good movement for Ethereum, perhaps potentially to a price of $10k.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 969
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2024, 11:48:19 PM »
Luckily you have made a profit from your last purchase at such a cheap price, I think the price of Ethereum will continue to rise until next year because there is information that Ethereum will get approval from an ETF which will provide a good movement for Ethereum, perhaps potentially to a price of $10k.
Unfortunately, the price of Ethereum has currently fallen to $3,950 and some time ago the price collapsed to $3,850. With Ethereum price movements like that, it shows that it seems like Ethereum is having difficulty increasing its price to $10k even though it will fully get support from the ETF.

• View Profile

« Reply #117 on: March 13, 2024, 11:30:54 AM »
Unfortunately, the price of Ethereum has currently fallen to $3,950 and some time ago the price collapsed to $3,850. With Ethereum price movements like that, it shows that it seems like Ethereum is having difficulty increasing its price to $10k even though it will fully get support from the ETF.
The decline in the price of Ethereum has become normal because exchanges need price corrections and some traders may also need money so there are those who sell Ethereum in large amounts and make the condition of the exchange collapse like this, but you can see the price of Ethereum is now rising again to $4000 .

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #118 on: March 13, 2024, 12:56:46 PM »

The decline in the price of Ethereum has become normal because exchanges need price corrections and some traders may also need money so there are those who sell Ethereum in large amounts and make the condition of the exchange collapse like this, but you can see the price of Ethereum is now rising again to $4000 .

Yes, corrections will always occur in bitcoin, ethereum and other coins. so it's normal. The price of ethereum has now touched $4,000. Soon ethereum will rise to $4,500. persist because bitcoin is showing good movement in the market. so the possibility of altcoins will rise.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 854
  • Last Active: Today at 11:34:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #119 on: March 13, 2024, 04:03:32 PM »
At the time I am writing this post, Ethereum is worth $4000, Ethereum is $4000, and Bitcoin is $72,000. Ethereum is currently worth almost twice as much as when the OP posted. The market was in a bearish position for a long time but the market has started pumping since the beginning of the new year. It didn't take long for Ethereum to go from $2500 to $4000. The price of Ethereum is right at $4000 but we expect Ethereum to touch $5000 very soon. With the current popularity of Ethereum, it will not be a difficult equation for Ethereum to touch $5000.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG