follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: is $60k the floor rate of bitcoin after halving?  (Read 3960 times)

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 851
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:36:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: is $60k the floor rate of bitcoin after halving?
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2024, 10:10:56 PM »
The halving took place a few days ago and the price of bitcoin only rose a few percent after the halving occurred. This is quite a difficult test for traders because we have to be patient and wait for the price to rise higher. No one knows exactly when that happened.
You are right Price rose only a few percent and now it's decreasing too, I guess halving doesn't have a quick impact on the price of BTC, it will affect the price slowly as time passes. And yeah this is a difficult time for traders but I will see only for new traders because those who have been into crypto for a long time have enough knowledge to make a profit in this situation as well. As there are certain tools that can help us to do TA and FA of a token and we can make a good profit but don't forget loss too.

Price will rise eventually and in the long run the target of BTC is more than $100k at least that's what I am predicting. The amazing thing is many OGz are saying halving has not big impact on price in compared to Adoption and I do agree with it but I still think considering the hlaing history that it has a big impact as well.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2024, 10:10:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1165
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:56:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2024, 11:59:20 PM »
Does it mean that we are automatically going to witness another serious dip?
Currently the price of bitcoin isn't pleasing anymore and I would want someone to tell me if there's more possibility for the price to drop more dip or maybe it will limits to only 60k.

Naturally I am having this feeling that 60k isn't gonna be the floor rate we might see before bull run start fully.. drop your comments
It is very difficult to make accurate predictions about the Bitcoin market. The bitcoin halving is over but many said that the market will dump a lot before the bitcoin halving and it could settle between $50,000 and $40,000. But we noticed here that even though the market was down before Bitcoin halving, it was limited to 60000. It's been a few days since the halving and the market has been between pumping and dumping, but not much dumping. But it is expected that Bitcoin may not come below 50000 and even thumping it may come to at least 50000. But those of you who haven't invested can invest and those who have invested can keep investing there is nothing to despair the market will move up very soon. But rest assured that within 2024, Bitcoin will probably cross the $100,000 mark. I am not worried at all about Bitcoin investment right now because I am sure I will get a lot of success from Bitcoin very soon.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1130
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 09:44:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2024, 12:45:25 AM »
Currently the price of bitcoin isn't pleasing anymore and I would want someone to tell me if there's more possibility for the price to drop more dip or maybe it will limits to only 60k.

Naturally I am having this feeling that 60k isn't gonna be the floor rate we might see before bull run start fully.. drop your comments
It's been a few days since the halving and the market has been between pumping and dumping, but not much dumping.
There is no pump and dump in the market rather it has been moving sideways that is to say, market has been swinging between 60k to 67k since it finally achieved 73k as ATH we have never seen serious dip again neither do we see much rise above the previous ATH. We might likely see pump from ending of this year or mid next year.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1124
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2024, 08:25:31 AM »

It's been a few days since the halving and the market has been between pumping and dumping, but not much dumping.
There is no pump and dump in the market rather it has been moving sideways that is to say, market has been swinging between 60k to 67k since it finally achieved 73k as ATH we have never seen serious dip again neither do we see much rise above the previous ATH. We might likely see pump from ending of this year or mid next year.
The market has indeed been oscillating between 60 and 67k since it reached it's new ATH.
Well judging from previous cycles and market trends, we can say that your prediction of Bitcoin experiencing a pump towards the end of this year or the middle of next year is definitely possible. But let's not forget that the crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable, and past performances can never guarantee future results even when it appears there's every possibility of it taking the same route. So one should always be cautious when making investment decisions that concerns crypto.

Let's always have it in our mind that analysis and predictions are always subjective when it comes to the crypto market, so it's always advisable for one to always carry out his own research and before making any decisions that concerns your investment, it's important to also consider other options.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1130
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 09:44:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2024, 04:23:29 PM »

The market has indeed been oscillating between 60 and 67k since it reached it's new ATH.
Well judging from previous cycles and market trends, we can say that your prediction of Bitcoin experiencing a pump towards the end of this year or the middle of next year is definitely possible. But let's not forget that the crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable, and past performances can never guarantee future results even when it appears there's every possibility of it taking the same route. So one should always be cautious when making investment decisions that concerns crypto.

Let's always have it in our mind that analysis and predictions are always subjective when it comes to the crypto market, so it's always advisable for one to always carry out his own research and before making any decisions that concerns your investment, it's important to also consider other options.
Currently the market has dropped below people expectation and I know this most likely happened, during my previous post where I asked we could likely see more dip coming while others said we can't witnessed below the 60k that is to say they said market can never go below 60k and I was like if the market follows it's previous circles then we must see it coming. But the sudden ATH that was achieved convinced lot of people that we can't see any more dip since the market has already surpassed the range of 73k plus, even though we assumed that market is so volatile and I understand how it works though I might not be expert to give accurate analysis but I know that it's not favorable at the moment therefore what we should do is to keep accumulating while the bull run gets ready for the next move.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 01:37:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2024, 05:34:28 PM »

As you can see, there is a couple of bad news on the market at this moment and the entire crypto market has been going down for the last five days. It's all because of the ETF outflow five days in a row. The bad news is about CZ and I hope we all know about that. The other bad news is Russian crypto bans. I don't remember how many times Russia announced bad cryptocurrency but I am sure this is not the first time. We have touched the 56K range already after that bad news hitting the market. This was a good opportunity for all of us to buy a little more. But, some analyst says we might go into a bear market if Bitcoin breaks the 57K support.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:37:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2024, 11:13:21 PM »
As you can see, there is a couple of bad news on the market at this moment and the entire crypto market has been going down for the last five days. It's all because of the ETF outflow five days in a row. The bad news is about CZ and I hope we all know about that. The other bad news is Russian crypto bans. I don't remember how many times Russia announced bad cryptocurrency but I am sure this is not the first time. We have touched the 56K range already after that bad news hitting the market. This was a good opportunity for all of us to buy a little more. But, some analyst says we might go into a bear market if Bitcoin breaks the 57K support.
So much bad news is always exaggerated and the goal is indeed to influence the price of bitcoin.
This $57k price is a good opportunity to start buying back or to accumulate holdings of bitcoin and some of the top altcoins.

The bad news has been arranged in such a way by those who want the price of bitcoin to be cheaper.
But when bitcoin starts to be bullish again, there will be a lot of positive news that appears.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2024, 11:13:21 PM »

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1145
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:10:52 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2024, 11:48:42 PM »
The way the market is,  I don't think the price will increase in anytime soon and instead it is reducing. And now it as set a price of $57k to $59k range. And there is possiblity that it will be like that for sometimes before it will break out to the next bull market again. So this another good time to buy bitcoin and hodle but this might be a short term investment for those who are interested to invest for short term.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1758
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2024, 01:14:46 AM »
The way the market is,  I don't think the price will increase in anytime soon and instead it is reducing. And now it as set a price of $57k to $59k range. And there is possiblity that it will be like that for sometimes before it will break out to the next bull market again. So this another good time to buy bitcoin and hodle but this might be a short term investment for those who are interested to invest for short term.

Yeah, this is probably the best that we can do as the price goes below $60k right now. Continue to accumulate as much as we can, buy and HODL. And as per the subject, it's obvious by now that when we thought that we have seen the worst or at least $60k becoming the stronger support line, it didn't and price fall.

Short term for now will be at least at the end of the year. And by the looks of it, we might go over this bear mentally and then zoom in in the last quarter for a push in this bull cycle.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1124
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:15 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2024, 01:16:26 AM »
You're correct.
I think Bitcoin is tryna give investors another chance and opportunity to buy before the next bull run kicks in.
Bitcoin price might just indeed decide to stay in the $57k-$59kish range, or it could even decide to go lower than that. I know fully well that this is going to cause a lot of panic and stress amongst investors but it's important to know that one should already be prepared for any price movement at this phase of Bitcoin

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2024, 06:20:56 AM »
You're correct.
I think Bitcoin is tryna give investors another chance and opportunity to buy before the next bull run kicks in.
Bitcoin price might just indeed decide to stay in the $57k-$59kish range, or it could even decide to go lower than that. I know fully well that this is going to cause a lot of panic and stress amongst investors but it's important to know that one should already be prepared for any price movement at this phase of Bitcoin
It is possible that during a correction the price may touch $50K and slowly rise again to reach the previous ATH. the current price is $59K, we will see whether it will go up or down again. If the price rises, it is possible that Bitcoin will enter a bullish season and touch a new ATH, this is what investors are waiting for

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 894
  • Last Active: Today at 07:37:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2024, 10:18:45 AM »

Ever since the Bitcoin halving we have seen the price of Bitcoin hovering between $60k and $67k which means we are not seeing much change in the market during this period. However, yesterday the price of Bitcoin broke the support of 60k dollars and moved from 55k dollars to 57k dollars. When the market broke the support of 60K dollars and came lower, then it seemed that maybe the market will cross the barrier of 50K dollars and after crossing the barrier of 50K dollars, the market may do a big dumping, but the market is very stable now. Since the market has dumped a lot from the peak price, the market is expected to be more positive at this time.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:10 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2024, 07:09:50 PM »

Ever since the Bitcoin halving we have seen the price of Bitcoin hovering between $60k and $67k which means we are not seeing much change in the market during this period. However, yesterday the price of Bitcoin broke the support of 60k dollars and moved from 55k dollars to 57k dollars. When the market broke the support of 60K dollars and came lower, then it seemed that maybe the market will cross the barrier of 50K dollars and after crossing the barrier of 50K dollars, the market may do a big dumping, but the market is very stable now. Since the market has dumped a lot from the peak price, the market is expected to be more positive at this time.
Many people think that when bitcoin halving, we will see the price of bitcoin rise high but it turns out the price of bitcoin falls. but I think this is just a correction and the longer bitcoin seems to struggle below after reaching ATH, that is our best opportunity to buy bitcoin.

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 851
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:36:55 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2024, 11:05:06 PM »
To reach a price as expensive as you mentioned will likely be very difficult to happen, Bitcoin needs good news that can trigger an increase in the price of Bitcoin. This year it could go to $73k again so it will be difficult to achieve. But if there is no good news then it will be difficult to reach the latest ATH price.
Hmm, honestly I was not expecting such answer because I thought everyone must have the same mindset that BTC has the potential to cross $100k in this halving. But after reading your reply I got the sense that you do not think BTC could even make $77k then how would you think it can make $100k? So it means there would be many other people too who think the same that BTC can't touch $77k or $100k but it can touch $73k. Well I am not judging you just stating the fact which I created in my mind that everyone would be bullish but I think not everyone and its not a bad thing.

We should be logical, we should not assume things beyond there limits, as you might be having some POV about the limits of BTC and why it can't touch that target, if you don't mind I would love to hear, as getting an another POV is always a good thing it gives better market ideas.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2024, 11:11:52 PM »
Many people think that when bitcoin halving, we will see the price of bitcoin rise high but it turns out the price of bitcoin falls. but I think this is just a correction and the longer bitcoin seems to struggle below after reaching ATH, that is our best opportunity to buy bitcoin.
It is true that Bitcoin will increase when the halving happens. But the price will tend to drop constantly after the halving. So, nothing is surprising if the price of Bitcoin is decreasing now. The ATH is also achieved before the halving, so it makes sense if there is a big dump after the halving. We need a correction to balance the market condition. It is also needed to make a higher pump in the future.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG