follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: THE FASTEST, EASIEST AND RISK-FREE WAY TO MULTIPLY YOUR ETH ~ INFINETLY!  (Read 3418 times)

Offline monttvageway

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 05, 2020, 05:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
THE FASTEST, EASIEST AND RISK-FREE WAY TO MULTIPLY YOUR ETH ~ INFINITELY!

The worlds first matrix smart contract with lifetime dividends to all players!

The safest, fastest Ethereum token multiplier smart-contract!

0.05 Eth registration fee buys you into level 1 for Both Matrix systems!

Copy this link and paste to your browser: https ://ETHMatrix. network/?ref=0x18d909b2629aae4edc8c3962f8529d2bff544c50

WHAT IS ETHMATRIX.NETWORK?
ETHMATRIX.NETWORK is the user interface to the ETHMATRIX smart contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain.
The ETHMATRIX smart contract is a fully decentralised and fully autonomous ~ that is it is not managed or controlled by any single entity. All transactions are mined on the Ethereum blockchain and payments made Peer to Peer in a fully decentralised manner.
The ETHMATRIX smart contract cannot be stopped, censored or controlled!

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO START?
ETHMATRIX.NETWORK costs just 0.05 Ethereum (Approx 10USD) to register - this enters you into both X3 and x6 Matrices. From here you can choose to upgrade each Matrix independently. From this point on you will be able to start building you Matrix, earning income and will also receive a lifetime income from the games Dividend payments.

WHICH WALLET CAN I USE?
ETHMATRIX.NETWORK has been tested to be compatible with all major Web3 Ethereum wallets such as Trust Wallet, Metamask etc - including all major mobile wallets. Log in to your ERC-20 wallets then connect the Ethmatrix platform and your done!

CAN I REGISTER WITHOUT A REFERRAL?
Yes, you will be assigned under user ID: 1 and can then start to build your matrix.

HOW DOES THE X3 MATRIX WORK?
ETHMatrix x3 has 12 levels, each level is twice the price of the previous. Each level has 3 Partners below you (And you are referred by another account):
For your first 2 partners below you - their payments into the ETHMatrix go directly into your wallet (Minus the Dividend commission of 2%).
The 3rd partner that comes under your account at each level auto reinvests for you! The payment comes to you but auto-pays for the level to be renewed by paying your upstream partner (At the same level).
This renewal process resets your current partners connection.... at this point you should upgrade to the next level, if not the next round of payments at this level will be redirected to your upstream partner!
You will also receive these “upstream/overflow” payments from your downstream partners too when they renew (See payment flow from User H)!
~ There are no expiry dates on partners or levels!
~ You can UPGRADE to each level at any stage - but must do so in sequence.

HOW DO THE DIVIDENDS WORK?
From every matrix payment a tiny 2% dividend commission is charged ~ this is not a dev payment but paid to all players in the game!
They are distributed to everyone based on your total investment in the game ~ a totally fair distribution! You continue to earn even if your matrix remains idle!
Your DIVIDENDS will increase everytime someone new joins the game or UPGRADES!
Dividends accrue on your account, but will be sent direct to your wallet if you UPGRADE a level. To withdraw manually use the "WITHDRAW" button at the top of this page.
~ Always earn - regardless of your Matrix size and referrals shares!

WHAT IF I CANT FIND PEOPLE TO BUILD MY MATRIX WITH?
You do not need a mass of people to start building a succesful matrix!
A Matrix starts with just 1 Partner! From there it can grow and grow - earning you a passive income.
Search for other ETHMatrix content to see how others are sharing their content and Referral URLs and utilise similar strategies!

CAN I PLAY WITH MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS?
Sure! No problem at all!
Using differente Ethereum account's to play multiple games of ETHMATRIX is possible - simply switch accounts and refresh the page to check each of your games progress!

Read more in the full ETHMatrix Game Guide

https :// ethmatrix.network/ETHMatrix. pdf

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15824
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
I did not find a way to make a profit of the system. Profits are not generated by the number of people participating in the system, but it must be generated from a certain value. And I do not believe in the so-called "THE FASTEST, EASIEST AND RISK-FREE WAY TO MULTIPLY YOUR ETH", please be careful when investing, even if it is only 0.05 ETH = $10.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

This is just actually money for money program. With no products in exchange for the money, legally speaking this is just another ponzi scheme that will not last for years. I am not here to doused you but yes money can be made here but its sustainability can easily be questioned. Is this similar to Forsage?

Offline masterrex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1737
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2023, 03:40:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I think it should be checked thoroughly before investing in this platform. Because its look like a Ponzi scheme to me, I sorry but thats what I see it instead "THE FASTEST, EASIEST AND RISK-FREE WAY TO MULTIPLY YOUR ETH, It can result to lose our Eth I'm not judging these project out of nothing Because I'm already experienced these kind of method before and in the ending I'm losing my Eth.

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
This reminds me of the trust campaigns that were popular in the 90s and which promised high dividends from the funds invested in them. All of them turned out to be ordinary fraud. It is also a classic pyramid that will collapse after a certain time. While it works, it can issue money as supposedly profit. Big luck no last.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG