follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Less new topics  (Read 7385 times)

Offline Goku01

• Activity: 608
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: February 28, 2023, 10:59:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Less new topics
« on: March 18, 2019, 05:56:37 PM »
From last few month what i have seen that there are less net post at Alternative Cryptocurrency thread. People are commenting the post of 2018 . Most of the comments are for just increasing post count as the rank system had been changed . Is there any plan to improve this section with new and quality post ?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Less new topics
« on: March 18, 2019, 05:56:37 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Less new topics
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 06:11:55 PM »
It's probably the result of cleansing the forum. Those who frequently reports in the plagiarism board knows that many of the topics posted in different discussion boards were only copied from other forums.

Anyway, I've already posted a request for new topics every week from higher rank members. So far, only Dragon has responded but I see some already posting new topics. Since you are already aware of the situation, you can just help out and create one or two new topics every week.

Offline Goku01

• View Profile

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 04:48:31 PM »
Zion made a good point. Don't ask for a plan to improve the Altcoins Discussion Boards, just help out.

If everyone helps then it will be easier to solve this. None alone can do this because everyone is very important in this forum. So we all have to do something. What i mean is post something new.

Offline Abiodun

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 363
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 19, 2020, 06:19:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 03:31:36 PM »
Zion made a good point. Don't ask for a plan to improve the Altcoins Discussion Boards, just help out.

If everyone helps then it will be easier to solve this. None alone can do this because everyone is very important in this forum. So we all have to do something. What i mean is post something new.
It's not just about posting something new alone, we need quality post that would help this forum to be one of the best in the cryptocurrency space, and I'll be glad if the admin can allow senior member upwards to post so as to make the forum to be more transparent and cool.

██
       █████
      ███ ███
     ███   ███
    ███ ▄█▄ ███
  ▐███       ███▌
 ████▄█▀ ██████████▄
█████▀   ████████████
         ████   ████
         ███████████
         █████████▀
         ████
         ████
         ▀▀▀▀▀

Authpaper Coin
   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ▄███████████▄██████████████████
        ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
       ██████████████████████████████░░██
      ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
      ███████████████████████████████░░██
       █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
       ██████████████████████████████░░██
        ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄
         ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██
         ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████
       ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████
 █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████████████████░███████████████████
███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀

.BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM.
.FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........
.CERTIFICATIONS......................
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

..........WHITEPAPER..........
TWITTER
MEDIUM
GITHUB
REDDIT
SLACK
BTC TALK

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 08:24:20 AM »
I have a suggestion :

It is a little hard for asking everyone to make new topics regularly, moreover it is voluntarily. I think it is better to make something like a topic creator club or the like. It should motivate them to create new posts regularly. And if it is possible, why not to require the members creating 3 new topics per week [minimum numbers of new topics /member]. But make a special badge to respect them.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3486
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 04:48:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 10:02:13 AM »
I have a suggestion :

It is a little hard for asking everyone to make new topics regularly, moreover it is voluntarily. I think it is better to make something like a topic creator club or the like. It should motivate them to create new posts regularly. And if it is possible, why not to require the members creating 3 new topics per week [minimum numbers of new topics /member]. But make a special badge to respect them.

There's already a badge for topic starters.

There is a group here already called the spartans. One of their requirement is creating new topics in different boards every week and they get some sort of reward for completing those tasks. They were active before but I don't know what happened to them now. Maybe they stopped because some of them, including their leader (I think), were reported for plagiarism.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 10:02:13 AM »

Offline Goku01

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 04:36:22 PM »
I have a suggestion :

There is a group here already called the spartans. One of their requirement is creating new topics in different boards every week and they get some sort of reward for completing those tasks. They were active before but I don't know what happened to them now. Maybe they stopped because some of them, including their leader (I think), were reported for plagiarism.

I made a mistake.  Not everyone has to post new topics every day.  It's just if 10 % of our upper level members can create an innovative and informative post many members will get the space of sharing their thoughts. Now most of the users are commenting in the old topic just for their signature campaign.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 10:35:20 AM »

I don't really know about the task of spartans for creating new topics regularly. But I bet, I know the leader that you mean here. However, I guess Admin will evaluate and make the spartans work on their tasks again.  :D

I made a mistake.  Not everyone has to post new topics every day.  It's just if 10 % of our upper level members can create an innovative and informative post many members will get the space of sharing their thoughts. Now most of the users are commenting in the old topic just for their signature campaign.

Actually, there are many problems on the existence topics as well. There are many topics that seem almost the same. But unfortunately, we have lack new posts. So, I can understand why they were not deleted yet.

Regarding to most users comment on old topics, I think we cannot blame them. It is happened because of lack new topics.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG