follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Why are some investors interested in staking stablecoins in a bull market?  (Read 547 times)

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1681
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 11:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
I can understand the motives for staking when the market is falling or there are no indicators that Bitcoin may increase, but I see an increasing interest in staking stablecoin, as with a quick search on social media or asking some of my trader friends, I was surprised that some of them are staking large amounts while the market is rising and can earns more by buying Bitcoin.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 869
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:20:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
I can understand the motives for staking when the market is falling or there are no indicators that Bitcoin may increase, but I see an increasing interest in staking stablecoin, as with a quick search on social media or asking some of my trader friends, I was surprised that some of them are staking large amounts while the market is rising and can earns more by buying Bitcoin.

Bull market is believed to be a profitable season whereby they can easily convert their other investments to USDT or any other before targeting making an investment on bitcoin when the market goes bearish, so i believe that their target is to hold their asset in stablecoin when we are on the bullrun and as the price remains more volatile as ever, then they will try to wait till they experience an entry point to invest in bitcoin when the market dumps, its a kind of strategy to me in which many investors used during seasons like this.

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 765
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts

Maybe they have seen charts like this
and understand what a crash of the stock market will mean for BTC

Offline mu_enrico

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1490
  • Slots Enthusiast & Expert
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 06:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
I think some traders already make huge profits from the halving sentiment, and they want to keep their cash while waiting for the next buying opportunity. After let's say, Bitcoin goes down to a certain level, they will unstake their stablecoins and buy. It's not to say that there's no room for higher prices, but they simply already sell their portfolio and are happy with it.
███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15862
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:29:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Stablecoin - the name itself speaks to their value: stable, meaning that investors can rest assured that their assets will be protected and will not evaporate in a market downturn. This is one of the most important needs of investors, which means they often hold a portion of their assets in stablecoins instead of other tokens.

According to your logic: in bullrun, BTC and ALTS will increase in price and generate more profits than the APR of stablecoin staking. However, not all tokens will increase in price and be more profitable than holding stablecoins. We hear that 90-95% of investors lose money, only 5-10% make a profit in the crypto market, so just holding stablecoins and staking is an easy way for investors to make a profit. In addition, in bullrun, the APR for stablecoins staking is also quite high, it can be up to over 10% and is really attractive. Ultimately, every choice depends on the investor's risk appetite.

My friends buy and hold USDT not to invest, but simply to hedge against the depreciation of local currency against $ and to earn higher interest rates than the bank. They hold USDT and stake USDT.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 765
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts

Maybe they are aware of the correlation between BTC and Nasdaq,
and fear a Nasdaq crash

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1681
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 11:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
According to your logic: in bullrun, BTC and ALTS will increase in price and generate more profits than the APR of stablecoin staking. However, not all tokens will increase in price and be more profitable than holding stablecoins. We hear that 90-95% of investors lose money, only 5-10% make a profit in the crypto market, so just holding stablecoins and staking is an easy way for investors to make a profit. In addition, in bullrun, the APR for stablecoins staking is also quite high, it can be up to over 10% and is really attractive. Ultimately, every choice depends on the investor's risk appetite.

That's why I asked for 10% guaranteed, but its risks are high, such as freezing your CEX account in exchange for more than 10%. By buying Bitcoin at the beginning of 2024 and selling it in mid-2025, the risks are lower, you can withdraw to your wallet and achieve a good return.

Maybe they are aware of the correlation between BTC and Nasdaq,
and fear a Nasdaq crash
If you have more data about the correlation between BTC and US stocks, please provide it. Many say there is a correlation, but I do not see it.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 06:00:53 AM by hugeblack »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Online Findingnemo

• Activity: 833
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 05:31:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma

That's why I asked for 10% guaranteed, but its risks are high, such as freezing your CEX account in exchange for more than 10%. By buying Bitcoin at the beginning of 2024 and selling it in mid-2025, the risks are lower, you can withdraw to your wallet and achieve a good return.

Everyone has their own strategy to make profits, 10% looks nothing at all from the crypto returns standards and that's too but someone who switched to cryptos from traditional investment like stocks and real estate the 10% is quite decent but the term guaranteed gives them a feel of assurance.

In reality we are risking 100% to get lesser than 10% meanwhile chances of hack, exit scam and any other unexpected event can cost our capital.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG