follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Touching what price is Ethereum when bullish ??? and when bullish season ??  (Read 3124 times)

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
Re: Touching what price is Ethereum when bullish ??? and when bullish season ??
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2024, 10:36:18 PM »
Current price is $ 2,267
ever touch ATH $ 4,891
I have bought Ethereum at the last year , take the price below $ 1,500
August 2023.
Many investors predicted Ethereum will have bullish next year.

Will bullish happen next October or the end of next year?
Currently the price of ETH is still only around half the bullish ATH price of last season. So actually this is still a good time to continue accumulating ETH. Currently )as of 15 February) the price of ETH is at $2,825, which has experienced a very significant increase in this week of around more than 16%, this is awesome, isn't it?

And some predict that the next milsetone target will be an ETH rate of $3,600 at the end of February, perhaps.
https://coingape.com/markets/ethereum-price-prediction-eth-hits-2700-3600-milestone-next/
If this continues to happen, even if a market correction occurs first, what is certain is that the price of ETH will experience a bullish era in line with Bitcoin. At the end of this year, it may not have reached the peak of bullishness. This should happen in 2025, we should just be prepared that at the beginning of next year we will start to experience movements that match the bullish era pattern.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2024, 10:36:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2024, 11:50:53 PM »
I think bullish season will happen at next year maybe at march 2025, and Ethereum will touch $ 7,000 or maybe more.
Ethereum is very potential coin and has big community. Many projects had integrated to Ethereum platfom. So, No worries about Ethereum.
When bullishness occurs next year, there will be many possibilities for the price of Ethereum. If you say that Ethereum can reach a price of $7k, it seems difficult to happen, because the supply is too much, making it difficult for investors and whales to make the price rise.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2450
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2024, 05:59:31 AM »
I think bullish season will happen at next year maybe at march 2025, and Ethereum will touch $ 7,000 or maybe more.
Ethereum is very potential coin and has big community. Many projects had integrated to Ethereum platfom. So, No worries about Ethereum.
When bullishness occurs next year, there will be many possibilities for the price of Ethereum. If you say that Ethereum can reach a price of $7k, it seems difficult to happen, because the supply is too much, making it difficult for investors and whales to make the price rise.

I agree with you mate, I think $ 7K for Ethereum price while bullish seems difficult to happen. Maybe Ethereum price will touch $ 4K, it's reasonable. Every investor have own prediction, but we must rational.
Ethereum supply is too much, as you said.

Offline Doovla

• Activity: 470
  • Last Active: Today at 02:16:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2024, 05:32:02 PM »
Rules does not exist,only specaulations and predictions about how far price will go according to buyers and sellers in trustworhty exchanges. Like back in 2020 year when big fall happen most people did not support the turnover in price rise and sell Ethereum with thinking that it is just a no coming back price down and take as much profit they can and forgot about Ethereum while others were hold and give support also in buying the bearish market condition. Lets say that Ethereum have plenty to offer and while halving hits Bitcoin it will make in that period ATH for Ethereum.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2024, 07:06:26 AM »
I remember buying my first ETH at about $50 -$80 or so, I still have some ETH from then locked away in cold wallet. I believe we are gonna be way above 10k, not thinking short term
wow really? meaning you have been holding Ethereum for more that 8 years now? that is an amazing way of profiteering mate , if ethereum reaches 10k then you will be millionaire in your own currency?
how I wish knowing crypto market back in those days.

I didn't have time to buy ethereum at that time because I was more confident in bitcoin and only for the medium term. if I bought ethereum at $50-$80 and held it until now, I would be rich. because ethereum is predicted to reach $7k in the bullish next year

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2024, 11:29:27 PM »
I didn't have time to buy ethereum at that time because I was more confident in bitcoin and only for the medium term. if I bought ethereum at $50-$80 and held it until now, I would be rich. because ethereum is predicted to reach $7k in the bullish next year
For me, Ethereum's price to $7k is too easy to achieve and I predict that Ethereum's price movement will reach $10k in the near future because of the influence of the ETF which might help Ethereum's price movement to reach the target I mentioned earlier.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
For me, Ethereum's price to $7k is too easy to achieve and I predict that Ethereum's price movement will reach $10k in the near future because of the influence of the ETF which might help Ethereum's price movement to reach the target I mentioned earlier.
Ethereum's price of $7k seems very difficult to achieve because of the influence of too much supply, so you have to consider it again. Currently, getting to the price of $5k is still difficult, so getting to the price of $7k feels like you have to wait until the end of the year, because you are waiting for an increase in Bitcoin price first.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Ethereum's price of $7k seems very difficult to achieve because of the influence of too much supply, so you have to consider it again. Currently, getting to the price of $5k is still difficult, so getting to the price of $7k feels like you have to wait until the end of the year, because you are waiting for an increase in Bitcoin price first.

In my opinion, ethereum will reach a price of $7K which is reasonable, because we see that the price of ethereum has now reached $4K, and this ethereum ETF has not been approved, if the ethereum ETF is approved, we will see an increase in the price of ethereum perhaps reaching $10K.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
I remember buying my first ETH at about $50 -$80 or so, I still have some ETH from then locked away in cold wallet. I believe we are gonna be way above 10k, not thinking short term
wow really? meaning you have been holding Ethereum for more that 8 years now? that is an amazing way of profiteering mate , if ethereum reaches 10k then you will be millionaire in your own currency?
how I wish knowing crypto market back in those days.

I can feel you mate , as I do not believe in altcoins back in the days as my cousin tells me that Ethereum started as Airdrop and some of them gathers their own sets of holding but me? not that I believe in this coin in the past.
but in 2019 that I starts buying till pandemic comes that I need to sell them all for survival.

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2036
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad

In my opinion, ethereum will reach a price of $7K which is reasonable, because we see that the price of ethereum has now reached $4K, and this ethereum ETF has not been approved, if the ethereum ETF is approved, we will see an increase in the price of ethereum perhaps reaching $10K.
If ETH spot ETF is approved, then you are underestimating how much and high ETH price can go.
If you ask me, I would say that  ETH have the potential of  trading above $15,000 to $20,000 if the spot ETF is approved, but this is if we hit a major bull run though, and bitcoin goes above $100,000 bringing in a lot of liquidity to the altcoins market.

But without an ETF approval, I am expecting ETH to possibly reach a new all time high of around $8000 to $15,000, but again, this is also depend on how heavy the bull run is, and how high the price of bitcoin goes, for the market is still majorly controlled by bitcoin, bitcoin is the coin that beings in the liquidity that shifts to altcoins when bitcoin is done pumping.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

I can feel you mate , as I do not believe in altcoins back in the days as my cousin tells me that Ethereum started as Airdrop and some of them gathers their own sets of holding but me? not that I believe in this coin in the past.
but in 2019 that I starts buying till pandemic comes that I need to sell them all for survival.

At least you have felt the benefits of this coin, mate, because I also felt it during the pandemic, to meet my living needs by doing daily trading. Ethereum is a good coin, maybe at the beginning of their launch, we still doubted its existence.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
At least you have felt the benefits of this coin, mate, because I also felt it during the pandemic, to meet my living needs by doing daily trading. Ethereum is a good coin, maybe at the beginning of their launch, we still doubted its existence.
Of course, Ethereum has provided many benefits for traders and developers of Ethereum-based projects. Many benefits have been obtained so that currently they still provide full support for Ethereum and hope that the price will become very expensive soon.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Of course, Ethereum has provided many benefits for traders and developers of Ethereum-based projects. Many benefits have been obtained so that currently they still provide full support for Ethereum and hope that the price will become very expensive soon.

I love bitcoin and ethereum, so most of my assets are in those two coins. And I have also made a lot of profit from these two coins in the bullish season in 2021. This year I plan to survive until next year's bullish season, because I have plans to invest in the real world from crypto profits.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Ethereum is the queen of crypto currency, always being the second rank on CMC.
No worries about this coin.
Current price is $ 2,267
ever touch ATH $ 4,891
I have bought Ethereum at the last year , take the price below $ 1,500
August 2023.
Many investors predicted Ethereum will have bullish next year.

Will bullish happen next October or the end of next year?

source : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
If you have invested in Ethereum and are an investor in Ethereum then I think there is no reason to worry as Ethereum is already pumped a lot. Although compared to the price of Bitcoin, it still lags far behind. Since you bought an ethereum at $1500 you now have a profit of more than half of the price. If the price started to rise like this then it would not take long to generate new ATH. There is still time to generate new ATH Hopefully Ethereum will generate its new ATH within this month. I am also an investor in ethereum but I bought ethereum at $2200 but at the moment I am also in a lot of profit. I did not sell my investment I held my investment for the next bull market.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
If you have invested in Ethereum and are an investor in Ethereum then I think there is no reason to worry as Ethereum is already pumped a lot. Although compared to the price of Bitcoin, it still lags far behind. Since you bought an ethereum at $1500 you now have a profit of more than half of the price. If the price started to rise like this then it would not take long to generate new ATH. There is still time to generate new ATH Hopefully Ethereum will generate its new ATH within this month. I am also an investor in ethereum but I bought ethereum at $2200 but at the moment I am also in a lot of profit. I did not sell my investment I held my investment for the next bull market.
Ethereum does seem to provide a lot of profits when they enter at the right price, but when they enter at the ATH price as happened a few weeks ago it will make them feel depressed and of course make them panic, but for those who have been traders for a long time If you are old and have income in the world, then when you see the price collapse it will be a good opportunity to enter again with existing money. Experienced traders will understand that price movements like that are very normal and there is still potential for it to rise soon.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG