follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Combination of Erc20 and Erc721 on the Ethereum network  (Read 1233 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Combination of Erc20 and Erc721 on the Ethereum network
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2024, 06:10:31 PM »
Thank you for commemorating me.
I haven't done anything on erc-404 I'm still waiting for the results from the developers, now I'm just using paymaster on the zkSync network.
Only a few Dex platforms support paymaster, with paymaster we no longer need ETH for transaction fees on zkSync.
Yeah zkSync is a new platform that has the aim of making transactions cheaper and faster but you need to know that it is the same as several other platforms such as BSC and Solana which have more or less the same goal of increasing transaction speed with fairly cheap fees, for now The appearance of ZkSync is still a little complicated and maybe new traders are still confused about using the zkSync platform.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2024, 06:10:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2024, 03:12:29 AM »
Thank you for commemorating me.
I haven't done anything on erc-404 I'm still waiting for the results from the developers, now I'm just using paymaster on the zkSync network.
Only a few Dex platforms support paymaster, with paymaster we no longer need ETH for transaction fees on zkSync.
Yeah zkSync is a new platform that has the aim of making transactions cheaper and faster but you need to know that it is the same as several other platforms such as BSC and Solana which have more or less the same goal of increasing transaction speed with fairly cheap fees, for now The appearance of ZkSync is still a little complicated and maybe new traders are still confused about using the zkSync platform.
Yes, everything needs introduction and learning but if to compete with BNB and Solana it is quite difficult because zkSync is a new project but we don't know what the future will be like.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Last Active: Today at 10:00:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2024, 08:18:31 PM »
In fact, this is the first time I have heard of Erc404. I do not follow developments on the Ethereum network much and do not care about the tokens on it due to the high fees, so I have not heard of this development.

Anyway, according to what I understood from the article:
The experimental ERC-404 token standard combines elements of fungible and non-fungible tokens into a single "semi-fungible" digital asset.
The primary function of ERC-404 appears to be to enable fractional transfers of NFTs, i.e. make them divisible.

Honestly, I don't know what's the point of that? If the main advantage of an NFT is that it is unique and non-fungible, what is the point of retailing it? I think it would lose its unique value in such a case.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2024, 03:19:35 PM »
Yes, everything needs introduction and learning but if to compete with BNB and Solana it is quite difficult because zkSync is a new project but we don't know what the future will be like.
Hopefully zkSync has a good UI so that it will make it easier to use and of course the most important thing is that it must have low transaction costs and high transaction speeds. If this has not been achieved then it will make users think twice about using zkSync because traders still there are other platforms that are better and more trusted.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2024, 08:35:58 PM »
Hopefully zkSync has a good UI so that it will make it easier to use and of course the most important thing is that it must have low transaction costs and high transaction speeds. If this has not been achieved then it will make users think twice about using zkSync because traders still there are other platforms that are better and more trusted.
There are still many obstacles to implementing this system from what you mentioned to liquity, maybe this will take a long time, but for paymaster now it can be started to operate, when making transactions we can set for transaction fees can use other tokens such as USDT and HOLD coin.
HOLD coin is the official coin of Hold station.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2024, 11:33:34 PM »
In fact, this is the first time I have heard of Erc404. I do not follow developments on the Ethereum network much and do not care about the tokens on it due to the high fees, so I have not heard of this development.

Anyway, according to what I understood from the article:
The experimental ERC-404 token standard combines elements of fungible and non-fungible tokens into a single "semi-fungible" digital asset.
The primary function of ERC-404 appears to be to enable fractional transfers of NFTs, i.e. make them divisible.

Honestly, I don't know what's the point of that? If the main advantage of an NFT is that it is unique and non-fungible, what is the point of retailing it? I think it would lose its unique value in such a case.
NFT are divided into several commodities, if NFT are used for works of art then they will only print a few which are really rare and can be said to be only for collections, however if NFT are combined with several other projects such as games or others then NFT will be created in very large quantities to provide support in the game, for example getting bonuses in games or other things.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2024, 06:59:52 PM »
NFT are divided into several commodities, if NFT are used for works of art then they will only print a few which are really rare and can be said to be only for collections, however if NFT are combined with several other projects such as games or others then NFT will be created in very large quantities to provide support in the game, for example getting bonuses in games or other things.
It is possible that the type of NFT used in the game will not enter this erc404 because there will be a lot of missing attributes and uniqueness, there will definitely be many exceptions to the NFT itself.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2024, 06:59:52 PM »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2024, 10:49:00 PM »
It is possible that the type of NFT used in the game will not enter this erc404 because there will be a lot of missing attributes and uniqueness, there will definitely be many exceptions to the NFT itself.
NFT used in the gaming world are very limited so as you mentioned not all equipment can be obtained from NFT, Only provide small advantages which might strengthen the characters in the game, if NFT are not limited like that it will make NFT to be very cheap.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG