follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Eth hold or Trade?  (Read 100696 times)

Offline Roseline492

• Activity: 344
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: October 11, 2024, 09:53:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Karma Good Search
Re: Eth hold or Trade?
« Reply #450 on: July 01, 2024, 05:01:30 PM »
Yes, but sometimes I feel a little sad when I see the tokens that I have sold have increased in price up to twice the price I sold them, such as the ARB token that I sold at $1 and then went up to $2. It's sad, but it's already sold, and as you said, personal needs are more important than waiting for something uncertain.

That's actually one of the things about cryptocurrencies sometimes you will be holding an altcoin and later when the price has gone very far and you feel that's the right moment to sell it and sometimes after selling you will be surprised in the next few months how much it will be worth and the person will start regretting selling it.

For me I don't think there is need to regret in a case like that because what if after selling it and you realize in the next few days that the price has falling drastically by then you would have been very happy to have sold while you can, that's just the thing about altcoins and the best thing is to always sell whenever the opportunity come out because you may not know what will be the next move because just like you I have also seen someone who was holding a certain coin and refuses to sell even when the price has increased from $1 he bought to $3 and before he realized himself the coin has dropped to $1 and he began to regret.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
R7 PROMOTIONS Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse Campaign Management

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #450 on: July 01, 2024, 05:01:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2275
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 11:04:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #451 on: July 03, 2024, 08:36:27 AM »
Yes, but sometimes I feel a little sad when I see the tokens that I have sold have increased in price up to twice the price I sold them, such as the ARB token that I sold at $1 and then went up to $2. It's sad, but it's already sold, and as you said, personal needs are more important than waiting for something uncertain.

That's actually one of the things about cryptocurrencies sometimes you will be holding an altcoin and later when the price has gone very far and you feel that's the right moment to sell it and sometimes after selling you will be surprised in the next few months how much it will be worth and the person will start regretting selling it.

For me I don't think there is need to regret in a case like that because what if after selling it and you realize in the next few days that the price has falling drastically by then you would have been very happy to have sold while you can, that's just the thing about altcoins and the best thing is to always sell whenever the opportunity come out because you may not know what will be the next move because just like you I have also seen someone who was holding a certain coin and refuses to sell even when the price has increased from $1 he bought to $3 and before he realized himself the coin has dropped to $1 and he began to regret.
That's why we have to have a target at the beginning when buying coins, we have to determine what the selling target is. If you have reached your target, you should sell it immediately, even if the coin suddenly jumps higher, at least we sell it at a profit and don't make a loss, which is better.

Offline Ricardo11

• Activity: 467
  • Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
  • Last Active: October 21, 2024, 09:13:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Search Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #452 on: July 04, 2024, 07:06:48 AM »
Between trading and holding, holding will always be ahead. Trading is always a high risk medium. Moreover, now all the coins are being dumped, if you invest and hold at this moment, you will have a lot of good things in the bull run. So you should hold long term without trading.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1966
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Bad 1000 Posts
« Reply #453 on: July 04, 2024, 12:14:39 PM »
Between trading and holding, holding will always be ahead. Trading is always a high risk medium. Moreover, now all the coins are being dumped, if you invest and hold at this moment, you will have a lot of good things in the bull run. So you should hold long term without trading.
Ummm... but that's based on individual taste, right? So between selling and buying, it depends on each individual's reasons, it also depends on the strategy you want to implement too. Selling to buy back at a lower price is of course also a strategy... so it all really depends on how people apply their strategy in the crypto world... not only ETH, but also applies to other coins...

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1988
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:07:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad Quick Poster
« Reply #454 on: July 04, 2024, 04:49:14 PM »

Everything you said is true and very much in line with what I experienced.
Now I know why it happened that way
The reason is because of the lack of reserve financial funds, when we hold and do not sell it and then there is a decline accompanied by an urgent need there we are required to sell or when we sell it at the beginning and the token has increased there is regret but if you think again if we don't sell it at the beginning maybe we can't see the price increase of the token or it can be said that if we don't sell it at the beginning we can't eat or fulfill other needs.
From here I realized that fundamentals and finances are very important.

Offline Hamza2424

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1268
  • Pakistan
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 09:47:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Third year Anniversary
« Reply #455 on: July 04, 2024, 11:03:38 PM »
Ummm... but that's based on individual taste, right? So between selling and buying, it depends on each individual's reasons, it also depends on the strategy you want to implement too. Selling to buy back at a lower price is of course also a strategy... so it all really depends on how people apply their strategy in the crypto world... not only ETH, but also applies to other coins...

Hmm, Obviously this strategy can be helpful in more accumulation in such a market, but keep in mind that, the market I super volatile after such a boring period, and if you are a long-term holder and you are trying luck with this strategy there are some potential risks like losing the accumulated amount if you sell to buy back on the lower range, and the market gets hyped with bullish momentum you my lose that amount and need to buy on a loss at higher market price.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4271
  • BitList.co
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:42:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #456 on: July 04, 2024, 11:28:14 PM »
Basically, both holding and trading are risky. There are no investment with no risks. However, I agree that holding has a smaller risk if we choose the most recommended coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. But if we are holding random coins, it will be very risky as well. Because we don't know that the prices of the random coins to increase or drop in the next few years. Some random coins even can be dead coins, and we get nothing from them.

Trading can be a bit safe if we have proper knowledge. The main point is to ensure we have enough knowledge and skills. If we have them, I think it is okay if we want to trade daily or weekly. But choose recommended coins only if we don't want to have big risks on them.

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME STATUS TRACKING
LETTERS OF GUARANTEE CHECKER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #456 on: July 04, 2024, 11:28:14 PM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #457 on: July 07, 2024, 02:03:41 PM »

Hmm, Obviously this strategy can be helpful in more accumulation in such a market, but keep in mind that, the market I super volatile after such a boring period, and if you are a long-term holder and you are trying luck with this strategy there are some potential risks like losing the accumulated amount if you sell to buy back on the lower range, and the market gets hyped with bullish momentum you my lose that amount and need to buy on a loss at higher market price.
Everyone has a strategy according to what they believe, there are short and medium term strategies, there are also those who only buy when bearish and hold long term waiting for the bullish season. In the short term, maybe we can do as you say by buying when it happens and selling when the price rises, if we have the capital and are willing to take risks because the market is also difficult to predict where the price will bottom, so this depends on each individual's expertise.

Offline bounceback

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1582
  • Last Active: Today at 05:34:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #458 on: July 07, 2024, 10:40:56 PM »
Everyone has a strategy according to what they believe, there are short and medium term strategies, there are also those who only buy when bearish and hold long term waiting for the bullish season. In the short term, maybe we can do as you say by buying when it happens and selling when the price rises, if we have the capital and are willing to take risks because the market is also difficult to predict where the price will bottom, so this depends on each individual's expertise.
Its not problem with trader strategies as short or long term depend how easily manage well to earn much profitable, I think many trader still adopt with short term strategies when trading exactly the top altcoin get significant movement every day and has bigger chance to earn daily profitable although keep worth when adopting long term strategies for investing exactly with Ethereum coins.
But bearish moment get bigger opportunity when using short term strategies, we can buy back many top altcoin with lower price and sell later after increasing few percent before buy back again when getting correction.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #459 on: July 10, 2024, 02:33:44 PM »
Its not problem with trader strategies as short or long term depend how easily manage well to earn much profitable, I think many trader still adopt with short term strategies when trading exactly the top altcoin get significant movement every day and has bigger chance to earn daily profitable although keep worth when adopting long term strategies for investing exactly with Ethereum coins.
But bearish moment get bigger opportunity when using short term strategies, we can buy back many top altcoin with lower price and sell later after increasing few percent before buy back again when getting correction.
If you already have experience with the crypto cycle and understand the character of each coin, I think a short-term strategy is more profitable, because we can make a quick profit and buy again when a correction occurs. The long-term strategy is still the safest, but it requires free funds. Not many people have free funds to carry out long-term strategies. but I think this is very suitable for beginners with large capital.

Offline Roseline492

• Activity: 344
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: October 11, 2024, 09:53:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Karma Good Search
« Reply #460 on: July 10, 2024, 05:01:35 PM »

Well everybody has there own decision on what will work more better for them but however in as much as I love holding but when it comes to altcoins I wouldn't like to hold because even if it looks good in terms of the potential but it will still be difficult for me to hold, though ETH has not really shown or given any reason why we should doubt it potential but just like I said each investor knows what works for them.

So in terms of altcoins it will be more better trading them instead of holding, so actually the major investment I'm currently holding is Bitcoin because that's actually the coin I have serious confidence on, though don't get me wrong I'm not actually discouraging anyone not to invest on altcoins for holding but the only thing I'm saying is that for the long term sake I choose Bitcoin over every other coins.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2049
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 01:50:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #461 on: July 11, 2024, 02:29:16 PM »
Gary Gensler said at Bloomberg Summit that the approval process for launching spot Ethereum ETFs is "going smoothly" - but he himself doesn't know the exact timeline.

P.S. As always in general. Wouldn't be surprised if they reject it and then approve it again - as it often happens. The purpose of such actions, I think, is clear to everyone.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3202
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:51:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #462 on: July 12, 2024, 11:54:49 PM »

Well everybody has there own decision on what will work more better for them but however in as much as I love holding but when it comes to altcoins I wouldn't like to hold because even if it looks good in terms of the potential but it will still be difficult for me to hold, though ETH has not really shown or given any reason why we should doubt it potential but just like I said each investor knows what works for them.

So in terms of altcoins it will be more better trading them instead of holding, so actually the major investment I'm currently holding is Bitcoin because that's actually the coin I have serious confidence on, though don't get me wrong I'm not actually discouraging anyone not to invest on altcoins for holding but the only thing I'm saying is that for the long term sake I choose Bitcoin over every other coins.
Holding or trading is a good thing according to the ability of each person. People who have good trading skills will prefer to trade than just being a holder. But I agree with your opinion, Altcoin is more suitable to be traded if the market is in good condition, because we can get a higher profit than just holding.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4271
  • BitList.co
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:42:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #463 on: July 13, 2024, 11:50:10 PM »
If you already have experience with the crypto cycle and understand the character of each coin, I think a short-term strategy is more profitable, because we can make a quick profit and buy again when a correction occurs. The long-term strategy is still the safest, but it requires free funds. Not many people have free funds to carry out long-term strategies. but I think this is very suitable for beginners with large capital.
If someone has good knowledge and experience, he can choose proper coins for short and long term holding. Both short and long term can be profitable, which one will be more profitable, I think it depends on the coins and the current situation of the market. And may be influenced by the progress of the project behind of the coins, too. So there are several factors to be analyzed when we want to know which one is more profitable. However, if it is about the top coins such as BTC and ETH, I think it will be more profitable for holding a long term.

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME STATUS TRACKING
LETTERS OF GUARANTEE CHECKER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Offline surendertakyaan70

• Activity: 775
  • Last Active: September 23, 2024, 03:57:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #464 on: July 14, 2024, 01:31:25 PM »
Eth hold or trade---Both the scenarios are fine for experienced investors, however holding the coin is considered to be even simpler. Holding for long term builds confidence in Ethereum's potential as a platform for contracts as it aims for long term growth, facing short term price fluctuations. We need active monitoring and technical analysis skills to take advantage of short term price fluctuations so that we can avoid loss and profit from cryptocoins.
ARTEMIS

Artemis it’s a groundbreaking vision for creating a dynamic marketplace where vendors and sellers
as well as service seekers and service providers, converge

SECURE PLATFORM FOR GLOBAL TRADE
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⡄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣶⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⢙⣿⣿⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⠿⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⠀⠀⣠⣤⠞⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⣴⣾⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠸⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⣀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣾⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡿⠀⠀
⠀⠈⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠈⠻⣿⣿⣦⣸⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀