follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Don't trust easily all BSC tokens  (Read 26446 times)

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2049
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:50:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Re: Don't trust easily all BSC tokens
« Reply #285 on: June 20, 2024, 10:03:58 AM »
Because it is so easy, this ease is misused by irresponsible people, but we also can't do anything, because that is their field of search.
BSC and SOL are currently being targeted because they are so good that many people are interested. Therefore, I agree, always check carefully every transaction you make. Don't be fooled by their cleverness in lying.
In fact, absolutely everywhere there are scammers - no matter what cryptocurrency, etc. It's just that they are much more numerous in the BSC network - as there are a lot of users + beginners, who are easier to cheat.

P.S. Again - it doesn't matter how much security knowledge you have. The main thing is to be constantly on your guard and not to forget that scammers are not dormant. It is advisable to update your knowledge in this area - then everything will be super!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #285 on: June 20, 2024, 10:03:58 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1880
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 09:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #286 on: June 20, 2024, 10:58:39 AM »
Because it is so easy, this ease is misused by irresponsible people, but we also can't do anything, because that is their field of search.
BSC and SOL are currently being targeted because they are so good that many people are interested. Therefore, I agree, always check carefully every transaction you make. Don't be fooled by their cleverness in lying.
In fact, absolutely everywhere there are scammers - no matter what cryptocurrency, etc. It's just that they are much more numerous in the BSC network - as there are a lot of users + beginners, who are easier to cheat.

P.S. Again - it doesn't matter how much security knowledge you have. The main thing is to be constantly on your guard and not to forget that scammers are not dormant. It is advisable to update your knowledge in this area - then everything will be super!
Every time there is hype on a new network, that's where the fraudsters will come too. Like when BSC has a high level of hype, fraudulent projects emerge on the BSC network. And then in the sole network the same thing happened. And I'm pretty sure there will always be fraudsters on other networks. And yes, we really have to always update our knowledge about this. Because the types of fraud will become more varied and will be increasingly difficult to detect without sufficient knowledge.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3202
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:51:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #287 on: June 22, 2024, 04:03:41 PM »

Every time there is hype on a new network, that's where the fraudsters will come too. Like when BSC has a high level of hype, fraudulent projects emerge on the BSC network. And then in the sole network the same thing happened. And I'm pretty sure there will always be fraudsters on other networks. And yes, we really have to always update our knowledge about this. Because the types of fraud will become more varied and will be increasingly difficult to detect without sufficient knowledge.
Fraud will happen anywhere, especially on networks that are hyped. In the past we saw a lot of fraudsters on the Binance smart chain network, and that is still going on today. Always be careful and learn to understand an event. especially for new projects, it is very prone to fraud.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2049
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 01:50:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #288 on: July 02, 2024, 08:37:05 AM »
It just so happens that currently there are many projects that do use the BSC network only. You are right that on all networks there are certainly those who are not right, aka committing fraud, but maybe the intensity is not as much as in BSC.
I agree and agree with you that it is not the network that is blamed but the people who misuse the opportunity to deceive, because the network is just a container and the people who organize it for bad purposes. Hopefully, in the future we will always be vigilant about fraud.
That is why you should be as vigilant as possible + double-check your actions several times + unnecessarily (if possible) do not click on various links, etc.

P.S. It doesn't matter whether it is bsc network or any other - the danger is the same everywhere. Scammers do not slumber, so be careful. Losing money = easy, alas. Making money, on the other hand, is more difficult.  ::)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Ikenna

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: July 07, 2024, 03:18:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    10 Posts First Post
« Reply #289 on: July 05, 2024, 05:55:37 PM »
Time goes by and the ways of fraud (naturally) change. Therefore, you should always be on your guard, no matter what network and what cryptocurrency it is. In general (of course), there are indeed a large number of scam tokens in the BSC network.

P.S. As I wrote earlier, that's what I'm going to do now. No matter how much knowledge you have, it is always worth being on the lookout for scammers! You can lose everything in a few seconds without realizing it until the end....  ???
I don't think it's just BSC, even other blockchains still have lots of fraudulent tokens running around... actually we don't deserve to blame the blockchain network as the culprit for the noise of token fraud in cryptocurrency... BSC, ETH Network, SOL Blockchain they are just tools, while those who have bad intentions to deceive are those who have evil intentions... it is humans who have bad intentions, not the programming language.

We also have to be careful even when interacting with tokens that are not on the BSC network...
It just so happens that currently there are many projects that do use the BSC network only. You are right that on all networks there are certainly those who are not right, aka committing fraud, but maybe the intensity is not as much as in BSC.
I agree and agree with you that it is not the network that is blamed but the people who misuse the opportunity to deceive, because the network is just a container and the people who organize it for bad purposes. Hopefully, in the future we will always be vigilant about fraud.
After reading some replies and other topics on this category I have realized that some members want to invest in tokens based on BSC, whatever network. I don't usually do that because investing in new tokens that are too new is risky because of the scam team and other factors. I suggest investing in old coins which are already been in the market for a long time like BNB is a good choice. I think members want to pick some good coins at an early stage and want to earn more returns from it. I have seen scammers coming up with new projects on BSC, TON, SOL, and ETH networks daily and they also come with fake coins. I suggest a proper analysis of the team, investors, partners, the funds they have raised, etc. is necessary to take an overview of the platform if its legit or not. Then even if the platform is legit its not necessary that it will give profit. That's the big deal for me to find profitable projects not legit projects.

Offline armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1801
  • Last Active: Today at 06:25:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #290 on: July 05, 2024, 09:00:13 PM »
After reading some replies and other topics on this category I have realized that some members want to invest in tokens based on BSC, whatever network. I don't usually do that because investing in new tokens that are too new is risky because of the scam team and other factors. I suggest investing in old coins which are already been in the market for a long time like BNB is a good choice. I think members want to pick some good coins at an early stage and want to earn more returns from it. I have seen scammers coming up with new projects on BSC, TON, SOL, and ETH networks daily and they also come with fake coins. I suggest a proper analysis of the team, investors, partners, the funds they have raised, etc. is necessary to take an overview of the platform if its legit or not. Then even if the platform is legit its not necessary that it will give profit. That's the big deal for me to find profitable projects not legit projects.
Actually the scammer not only with Binance Smart Chain token or coin but also all network with lower fees transaction become easily found how scammer create new coins and removing liquidity later after getting much return.
Normally with trader or investor interested with new coins launching exactly with BNB network coins expected earn more return around hundred percentage on the early entry. But its moment for scammer after having many investor buy with huge amount removing liquidity and run away with how much money return from investors.

Offline Ikenna

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: July 07, 2024, 03:18:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    10 Posts First Post
« Reply #291 on: July 06, 2024, 08:04:05 AM »
Actually the scammer not only with Binance Smart Chain token or coin but also all network with lower fees transaction become easily found how scammer create new coins and removing liquidity later after getting much return.
It's not that easy for projects to rug pull unless they are professionals. That's why I said never invest in a coin that is doubtful for example if the social media accounts of the team are newly created and there is no proper data, and check the history of the investors of the project. For example, there will be investors mentioned on previous project sites and on their whitepapers. Which has the rug pulled before? If their history is clean then go for it otherwise don't invest in a coin regardless of the network they are built on.
Normally with trader or investor interested with new coins launching exactly with BNB network coins expected earn more return around hundred percentage on the early entry. But its moment for scammer after having many investor buy with huge amount removing liquidity and run away with how much money return from investors.
With the increment of law in the cryptocurrency we will see a decrement in the crime rate in cryptocurrency. Does this forum have some kind of notification system?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #291 on: July 06, 2024, 08:04:05 AM »

Offline bee

• Activity: 409
  • Get your own custom signature design @ $15 - PM me
  • Last Active: October 21, 2024, 04:26:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #292 on: July 07, 2024, 04:07:28 PM »
With the increment of law in the cryptocurrency we will see a decrement in the crime rate in cryptocurrency.
Criminals don't care about that. After all, do criminals need to register their fake projects with licensing authorities first? I came across a lot of things like that in the past, even every day, plagiarized WPs, fake registration numbers, team photos from stock sites, etc.
I think tightening the law only complicates honest projects to begin with.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3202
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:51:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #293 on: July 08, 2024, 10:36:17 AM »
With the increment of law in the cryptocurrency we will see a decrement in the crime rate in cryptocurrency.
Criminals don't care about that. After all, do criminals need to register their fake projects with licensing authorities first? I came across a lot of things like that in the past, even every day, plagiarized WPs, fake registration numbers, team photos from stock sites, etc.
Criminals will always have a way to create projects without registering an official identity with the government, even though the government makes laws to regulate crypto projects, but scammers are smart people who go the wrong way. They always have a way to cheat and fake their identity.

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Padawan
  • Activity: 10360
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: October 22, 2024, 09:03:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    10000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #294 on: July 09, 2024, 08:36:24 PM »
With the increment of law in the cryptocurrency we will see a decrement in the crime rate in cryptocurrency. Does this forum have some kind of notification system?

As @bee says, criminals don't care about that at all, especially depending on the country in which they reside. If we look at the statistics we can see that the majority of these types of crimes go unpunished. It is no secret that countries like North Korea have armies of hackers and scammers, who, among other things, are dedicated to carrying out large scams and thefts of cryptocurrencies, but it is not the only country where it is "normalized". I recommend reading this report which, although it is quite extensive and can be tedious to read, clarifies many doubts on this topic.

Illicit Crypto Ecosystem Report
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline AGM

• Activity: 530
  • Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
  • Last Active: October 21, 2024, 10:20:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #295 on: July 11, 2024, 09:00:32 PM »
Crypto project developers have a number of reasons for hiding their identities, one of which is to reduce legal and regulatory concerns. A developer can work independently on his project. If he does not do so, he can be punished by the government for various reasons. Not only can they avoid regulatory agencies, they can also avoid individual attacks. When someone knows that they have a lot of money, they can be attacked in various ways.

Just as these issues cannot be avoided, there are some dishonest project developers who hide their identity and do various types of misdeeds. They get the opportunity to launch various crypto scam projects.

Who want to scam can launch scam projects in any chain of BSC or Ether. However, since the BSC platform has more benefits and relatively lower costs, scammers may have a special attraction for this platform.
░░░░░░░░▄█▀░▄▀
░░░░░░░▄█▀▀▀█▄▄▄░
░░░░░░█░▄░░░░░░░█▄
░░█░░█░░▄▄░░▀▄░░▄█░█
░█░▄░▀▄▀▄▀█░░░█░▄█░░█
██▀░░░░░░▄█░░█░░█░░▀██
██▄░░▄▄▄▀░░▄▀░░█▀░░▄██
██▀██▄░▄▄▄█░▄░█░▄███░█
▀██████▄▄▄███████████▀
░▀██████████████████▀
░░░░▀▀▀███████▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄█▄▄

SHEN FLUX
►► SHEN PROTOCOLWWWWWWW
ENHANCING BINANCE SMART CHAIN (BSC)
WITH ZERO-KNOWLEDGE PRIVACY, HIGH
SCALABILITY, AND EFFICIENT CONSENSUS

Offline Hamza2424

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1268
  • Pakistan
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 09:47:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Third year Anniversary
« Reply #296 on: July 12, 2024, 10:29:34 PM »
Hmm, Seems like this thread is from Prime time, as many people in those days experienced the worst experience ever with the BSC tokens, where scammers top-up the users wallets with scam wallets and then somehow pump those tokens on a high level to trigger the greed in them and when they try to withdraw those dust tokens, they always asked for an upgrade on their official site, by saying this version is non-withdraw-able in order to upgrade pay fees or upgrade your coins by using our website. And Boom those who did got trapped and scammers washed their accounts

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2275
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 11:04:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #297 on: July 12, 2024, 11:24:15 PM »
Crypto project developers have a number of reasons for hiding their identities, one of which is to reduce legal and regulatory concerns. A developer can work independently on his project. If he does not do so, he can be punished by the government for various reasons. Not only can they avoid regulatory agencies, they can also avoid individual attacks. When someone knows that they have a lot of money, they can be attacked in various ways.

Just as these issues cannot be avoided, there are some dishonest project developers who hide their identity and do various types of misdeeds. They get the opportunity to launch various crypto scam projects.

Who want to scam can launch scam projects in any chain of BSC or Ether. However, since the BSC platform has more benefits and relatively lower costs, scammers may have a special attraction for this platform.
But by hiding his identity which makes him anonymous, scammers also do the same thing as a dev and deceive many people by creating scam projects. That's what makes many people more careful and not easily believe in new projects.
Even though the developer's reason is to avoid taxes and regulations, this is also exploited by fake developers.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:44:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #298 on: July 13, 2024, 10:57:00 AM »
But by hiding his identity which makes him anonymous, scammers also do the same thing as a dev and deceive many people by creating scam projects. That's what makes many people more careful and not easily believe in new projects.
Even though the developer's reason is to avoid taxes and regulations, this is also exploited by fake developers.
It's impossible to design a system that someone won't abuse. Even if you make KYC mandatory some scammers will do all they can to input fake data, etc. On the other hand, people can learn and be aware of scam signs to avoid investing in random scam tokens. I still think anonymous developer is equal to scam projects, just that people need to be careful and verify what he's doing as often as possible. I prefer a project where the public can track/verify what the developer is doing regardless of who developed the project (whether they're known or not).

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2279
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:53:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #299 on: July 13, 2024, 10:59:13 PM »
You're right. Criminals will never the fake projects, what for? Criminals don't need any license. Even real projects don't want to get any license because it sometimes makes the difficulty to run the projects. Crypto is mostly a decentralized system, we must do own research as the investors. There will be always a chance of seeing fake WP, fake team identities, fake sites, and the like. So, everyone who wants to invest in crypto projects, they must be careful and do own research firstly. This way may minimize the chance of joining scam projects.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG