follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Dogecoin Targets to hit $1 on Dogeday?  (Read 26799 times)

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2279
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:53:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Dogecoin Targets to hit $1 on Dogeday?
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2024, 09:19:31 AM »
The top bullish season hasn't happened yet, so try to wait until the end of this year to see whether Dogecoin will experience a significant increase or will continue to struggle below $0.5.
I also think the peak of this bullish season doesn't happen yet. Only few coins can make a new ATH, it is also not a really significant raise. If we consider the previous bullish season, the new ATH should be massive raise. The highest price of Bitcoin is only around $73k, it is still too small movement from the previous ATH. People assume it should be around $100k, so just wait Bitcoin to reach $100k to see how far Dogecoin to increase. 3 years ago, Dogecoin ATH was $0,7. Many people believe it can be $1 in this bullish season.

Elon Musk is just a businessman, he will seek profit in every action he takes.
Does Elon Musk invest in Dogecoin? I don't find out the information about this. I only know Tesla invest in Bitcoin, but no information about Elon Musk investment. He can hold Dogecoin or not, no one knows what coin that Elon Must is holding now.

I'm not a doge holder, because I've never really liked coin memes.
If you are not Dogecoin holder, why you know well Dogecoin?
I'm surprised you don't hold any Dogecoin because you seem quite confident with Dogecoin future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2024, 09:19:31 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2865
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2024, 04:27:11 AM »

Elon Musk is just a businessman, he will seek profit in every action he takes.
Does Elon Musk invest in Dogecoin? I don't find out the information about this. I only know Tesla invest in Bitcoin, but no information about Elon Musk investment. He can hold Dogecoin or not, no one knows what coin that Elon Must is holding now.
As a business executive, I really doubt that Elon will invest or buy Doge, because when Doge went down, there was no intervention by Elon so that Doge could at least survive or even increase. He only used his fans by tweeting and looking for a short profit with Doge after that, he didn't want to know any more about doge, because doge was not profitable for his business.
Maybe later, when it becomes profitable, he will return to doge, understand the business executive.

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2024, 10:56:04 PM »
As a business executive, I really doubt that Elon will invest or buy Doge, because when Doge went down, there was no intervention by Elon so that Doge could at least survive or even increase. He only used his fans by tweeting and looking for a short profit with Doge after that, he didn't want to know any more about doge, because doge was not profitable for his business.
Maybe later, when it becomes profitable, he will return to doge, understand the business executive.
I think Elon Musk knows well about Dogecoin. He must do a research before he says something. He won't tweets about Dogecoin if he doesn't know anything about Dogecoin. However, it is difficult to know whether he invests in Dogecoin or not. He may tweets Dogecoin because he only wants to know the responses of crypto market on his tweets. Because of Dogecoin price skyrocketed in the past, he realizes that he has a power in crypto whenever he says anything.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3202
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:51:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2024, 01:30:19 PM »
I think Elon Musk knows well about Dogecoin. He must do a research before he says something. He won't tweets about Dogecoin if he doesn't know anything about Dogecoin. However, it is difficult to know whether he invests in Dogecoin or not. He may tweets Dogecoin because he only wants to know the responses of crypto market on his tweets. Because of Dogecoin price skyrocketed in the past, he realizes that he has a power in crypto whenever he says anything.
I'm not a fan of Doge and other mem coins, so I don't really follow the news about Elon Musk. Doge coin has been great in the past, but I think greatness has its limits. In the past, many investors followed Elon Musk, but this time, if Elon did something similar, would many people follow him?

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2576
  • Last Active: Today at 12:34:12 AM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2024, 11:57:58 PM »
I think Elon Musk knows well about Dogecoin. He must do a research before he says something. He won't tweets about Dogecoin if he doesn't know anything about Dogecoin.
Elon Musk is a businessman, he certainly understands Doge and understands the opportunity to make people believe in Doge again. Elon Musk also has power, money, and a global company, so when he makes a tweet related to Doge and relates it to his business sector, usually the price of Doge will gradually improve, although we don't know how far it will continue. But what is certain is that, at least, Elon Musk has several times made the Doge coin market increase quite significantly.

So in essence, whatever Elon Musk tweets turns out to be the not really same thing as other people out there, for, he has the power to make at least his followers to create and manage the project. It's just that for now it seems like that's enough and we can't focus anymore on Doge coin as to whether we choose it or not. Because after all, we have to understand what is happening and what is happening in the market, especially what we are doing and also still want to do it even though it is not a good thing.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3202
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:51:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2024, 03:38:24 PM »
I think Elon Musk knows well about Dogecoin. He must do a research before he says something. He won't tweets about Dogecoin if he doesn't know anything about Dogecoin.
Elon Musk is a businessman, he certainly understands Doge and understands the opportunity to make people believe in Doge again. Elon Musk also has power, money, and a global company, so when he makes a tweet related to Doge and relates it to his business sector, usually the price of Doge will gradually improve, although we don't know how far it will continue. But what is certain is that, at least, Elon Musk has several times made the Doge coin market increase quite significantly.

So in essence, whatever Elon Musk tweets turns out to be the not really same thing as other people out there, for, he has the power to make at least his followers to create and manage the project. It's just that for now it seems like that's enough and we can't focus anymore on Doge coin as to whether we choose it or not. Because after all, we have to understand what is happening and what is happening in the market, especially what we are doing and also still want to do it even though it is not a good thing.
When a businessman like Elon Musk takes action, he definitely thinks about profit. He not only supports doge, but he also profits from doge. We as small investors can only take advantage of this opportunity by taking advantage of the popularity of Doge.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1988
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:07:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad Quick Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2024, 04:57:31 PM »
Yes, everything is returned to each person to determine and those who have authority over what they have.
I think so too, if what they get from the airdrop/bounty obviously won't be a burden for them to hold it for a long time. Let's just say that speculation, who knows, will indeed increase at certain times, like yesterday when Bitcoin reached ATH, when they sold it at that time, they certainly got a blessing even though now it is declining again.
Now I only focus on a few coins, maybe there are two or three coins that I will put into the portfolio with the DCA system or one-time purchase.
You don't need too many coins even if it's a little bit important Profit maximum too many coins just make a headache especially if the funds are small

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2024, 04:57:31 PM »

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 05:50:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2024, 06:52:33 PM »
Yes, everything is returned to each person to determine and those who have authority over what they have.
I think so too, if what they get from the airdrop/bounty obviously won't be a burden for them to hold it for a long time. Let's just say that speculation, who knows, will indeed increase at certain times, like yesterday when Bitcoin reached ATH, when they sold it at that time, they certainly got a blessing even though now it is declining again.
Now I only focus on a few coins, maybe there are two or three coins that I will put into the portfolio with the DCA system or one-time purchase.
You don't need too many coins even if it's a little bit important Profit maximum too many coins just make a headache especially if the funds are small
Yeah you are right, having much coin in ones portfolio is actually risky that is why is good to locate a good potential coin that is reputable for holding and keep stacking up even when it's extremely low. Bitcoin is always the best option in using to do DCA, when have many coin it creates a channel to complete lose one investment instead some people calls it diversification of investment main while is easier way to lose investment.

Offline Rubel007

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1690
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 10:20:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Karma Bad Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2024, 09:02:29 AM »
Dogecoin is flying only because elon supporting this coin and keep tweeting about doge and that's why it come to people and got investment. Now its $0.082 but during bull in 2021, it recorded $0.731578 ath. And now people are more careful, excited about memecoin, even we saw the trend of investing memecoin in 2023. So this year, i believe more and more people will involve in doge community as investors and price might be cross $1 this time during new bull run. But not possible in dogeday cause that time btc halving will effect all Cryptocurrencies to get a bit down
We should Invest in the meme coin which is most supported by its community will definitely bring more profit. Dogecoin is supported globally. This old meme coin founded in 2013 has become very popular nowadays. The coin has high expectations due to its active supporters. Also Elon musk has a big influence on this coin. It's not unreasonable to expect the coin to hit $1 in the long run. Moreover, in 2021 its price rose to around 71 cents which was the highest price in the history of this coin. A new ATH is definitely expected from this coin in the upcoming bull market. But before investing, an investor must research and should be invest with cautions.

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2024, 11:11:09 PM »
I'm not a fan of Doge and other mem coins, so I don't really follow the news about Elon Musk. Doge coin has been great in the past, but I think greatness has its limits. In the past, many investors followed Elon Musk, but this time, if Elon did something similar, would many people follow him?
It is not so difficult to know the news about Elon Musk because he is one of the most popular people in the world. Even if you are not his fan or meme coin fan, I think you must realize it whenever we have big news about him.  ;)

In the past, people are very optimistic about Dogecoin because they assume it is supported by Elon Musk. But people become smarter, they are aware meme coins or Dogecoin not a part of Elon Musk project. We even don't know if Elon Musk invests his money in Dogecoin. So, we don't need to trust too much on him. And regarding the potential of Dogecoin to $1, I think it is very difficult to happen with the current situation.

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2137
  • Last Active: Today at 02:53:16 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2024, 05:50:57 PM »
That's right, by collecting the top coins you can also get benefits even though the DCA system, I agree with you if you want to keep coins, it's better to have old and clear coins. However, with many coins there are many risks that will be borne in the future, not to mention the time to always update the coin information that we have (for new coins).

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1988
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:07:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad Quick Poster
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2024, 06:11:34 PM »
That's right, by collecting the top coins you can also get benefits even though the DCA system, I agree with you if you want to keep coins, it's better to have old and clear coins. However, with many coins there are many risks that will be borne in the future, not to mention the time to always update the coin information that we have (for new coins).
Yes this is one of the decisions I made from the mistakes I made in 2021 because what I feel now is that I don't have much time to always monitor the coins I have so I decided to sell some of what I have and only focus on a few of my coins, for example such as Solana, Ethereum and BNB even though BNB is now at 75% of ATH which is a bit high risk but this is more towards necessity so I consider this BNB only as a transaction fee.

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2137
  • Last Active: Today at 02:53:16 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2024, 04:29:36 PM »
Yes this is one of the decisions I made from the mistakes I made in 2021 because what I feel now is that I don't have much time to always monitor the coins I have so I decided to sell some of what I have and only focus on a few of my coins, for example such as Solana, Ethereum and BNB even though BNB is now at 75% of ATH which is a bit high risk but this is more towards necessity so I consider this BNB only as a transaction fee.
Mistakes must be used as lessons and hope you don't make the same mistake, so that you don't lose too much. In the same year as you, I held a lot of coins, but the reality is that up until now, these coins have remained cool at the old price and there are even no signs of an increase. , so now  I never hold new tokens even if they say they have potential but I won't hold onto them

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2865
  • Last Active: Today at 06:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2024, 04:43:31 AM »
Mistakes must be used as lessons and hope you don't make the same mistake, so that you don't lose too much. In the same year as you, I held a lot of coins, but the reality is that up until now, these coins have remained cool at the old price and there are even no signs of an increase. , so now  I never hold new tokens even if they say they have potential but I won't hold onto them
It must be acknowledged that with the actions of mistakes we make, we will always remember them easily and will not repeat them again. There is always benefit from something that may be very painful, but there is always a silver lining to not doing it again.
Sometimes there are things that need to be saved and have the potential to increase, but there are many things that, on the contrary, cannot be saved but must be released immediately.
Everything is returned to good analysis before doing anything, so that you can get the best choice.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:48 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2024, 11:58:14 PM »
I am not Dogecoin lover, too. I also don't follow the news about Elon Musk. But I am sure Elon Musk will always support Dogecoin because it improves his popularity, specifically in crypto world. A person like Elon Musk, he must be aware of the potential of bigger support to him if he supports crypto community. If the do this, more people will support his business, including the business of Tesla and X project.

Anyway, even if there is support from Elon, Doge won't reach $1.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG