follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ✔️ Thormixer.io - Bitcoin Mixer | BTC Tumbler | Anonymous | NO LOGS | NO JS  (Read 39413 times)

Offline SamReomo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Bitlist.co - A great place to find services
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 11:36:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
It's not about avoiding paying taxes, it's about avoiding cumbersome administration. It is much easier to report a few transactions than 1000+ per month.
That's a valid concern for some people and it's true that none of us want to spend a lot of time to create a tax report if we make many trades per month. But, there are also those people holding very high number of Bitcoin and they try their best to hide their Bitcoin holding from government.

Most of them still remain in stealth mode and let their Bitcoin stay in their long term holding wallets but some of them might want to move their Bitcoin or sell some of their holdings to enjoy some profits and for that they might use a mixing service so government may not know about their holdings.

They aren't evading taxes to be honest because when they bought Bitcoin or mined it then at that time there weren't any taxes but fees but now those people have to pay taxes because of greedy government's taxes.
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME STATUS TRACKING
LETTERS OF GUARANTEE CHECKER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1524
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:52:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Crypto regulation has been introduced in my country with an obvious emphasis on paying taxes. So my tax report would have to contain absolutely all transactions. For example, if I have 30 trades per day, they must all be in the report. Now think, how much time do I have to spend just on the tax report?
It's not about avoiding paying taxes, it's about avoiding cumbersome administration. It is much easier to report a few transactions than 1000+ per month.

Damn, bro!
In such cases, I prefer to be in a country where Bitcoin is banned. My country is one of the examples. No fear of paying tax because it's not legal here. But, we people are missing something that we would have gotten if Bitcoin got approval from the government. But, we don't care about it anymore since the government cannot track Bitcoin transactions. Most crypto users cash their payments using mobile banking without submitting any documents and nobody asks about your funds.
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Offline giammangiato

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 09:42:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Signature Avatar
...In your review, I see 21% AML (which is actually very good... but I decided to do my own testing and for some reason the bitcoins that arrived at my address have an AML of only 10%. Honestly, I dont know what this could be connected, perhaps the funds came through different exchanges (but overall the result is impressive)....
So it is my understanding, I am new to the world of mixers (never used them before) that low AML means they mixed the coins well. 

An Italian user (turtlecute) had also spoken and written an article about joinmarket, a sort of homemade coinjoin, but it was really super complicated for normal users.
I think it is better to use professional sites like this one.  Thanks for the informations.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
R7 PROMOTIONS Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse Campaign Management

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████

Offline Z-tight

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1560
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:06:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Search
An Italian user (turtlecute) had also spoken and written an article about joinmarket, a sort of homemade coinjoin, but it was really super complicated for normal users.
I think it is better to use professional sites like this one.  Thanks for the informations.
Joinmarket is a CoinJoin implementation, it is a great way to maintain your privacy, but as you found out it is complex for normal users, you even have to run your own full node as a requirement. Mixers are more friendly to normal or average users, and it is effective in obscuring the origin of your tx's and giving you the required privacy.

Offline Kemarit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1756
  • Last Active: October 21, 2024, 01:02:15 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Topic Starter
...In your review, I see 21% AML (which is actually very good... but I decided to do my own testing and for some reason the bitcoins that arrived at my address have an AML of only 10%. Honestly, I dont know what this could be connected, perhaps the funds came through different exchanges (but overall the result is impressive)....
So it is my understanding, I am new to the world of mixers (never used them before) that low AML means they mixed the coins well. 

Yeah, mixers are easily to understand and it will just take some basic knowledge to be able to take advantage of it so that you can enjoy anonymity and privacy.

There are a lot of mixers around, but obviously, Thormixer.io is amongst the best as there are no logs. Of course, not everyone is willing to used complicated algorithm, however, there's nothing wrong to try CoinJoin just to have that experience, IMHO.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
R7 PROMOTIONS Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse Campaign Management

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████

Offline SamReomo

• Legendary
    • View Profile

To some extent you're right and low AML in simple words is safe for the users who get those mixed coins. Financial institutions of government's are against money laundering and that's why a low AML is good and safe.

I'm not sure that what percentage of AML is safe but I believe it should be under 25% and in Icopress's test it was around 10% and I believe that's a good percentage.
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Offline Husires

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1593
  • Last Active: August 22, 2024, 01:27:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good

No, low AML does not mean that your bitcoin were mixed well, but it means that the source from which came is as good as it comes from exchanges or OTC markets. In joinmarket you mix your bitcoin and get a balance from the mixed coins, but using Thormixer means that you mix your bitcoin and the balance comes from exchange.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 10:55:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    2500 Posts Linux User Poll Starter
To some extent you're right and low AML in simple words is safe for the users who get those mixed coins. Financial institutions of government's are against money laundering and that's why a low AML is good and safe.

I'm not sure that what percentage of AML is safe but I believe it should be under 25% and in Icopress's test it was around 10% and I believe that's a good percentage.
I believe that everything over 60% sets off alarms and such coins will most likely require additional checks by the KYC service. 10% is more than safe.
However, the question of the method of checking always remains, not every AML check tool has to give the same results, but I assume that they do not deviate much.
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Offline SamReomo

• Legendary
    • View Profile

I believe that everything over 60% sets off alarms and such coins will most likely require additional checks by the KYC service. 10% is more than safe.
However, the question of the method of checking always remains, not every AML check tool has to give the same results, but I assume that they do not deviate much.
I thought it might be under 25% or maybe 30% but if under 60% is safe then that's a good thing. AML check tools should vary without any doubt as they're developed by different developer or team of developers but surely most of them would give almost similar result with some deviation. I've personally never used any such tools and that's why I can't compare those or their results but I'm pretty sure that those tools might be paid ones not free ones.
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Offline Wiwo

• Activity: 1018
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: October 19, 2024, 09:41:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Quick Poster

On a general note, even though AML check tools doesn't give the same result but their various discrepancies are not so different in gap and since thormixer have a AML score of 10%, that means regardless of how other AML checkers could give as result it won't get up to 15% to 20% which for me is still very clean enough to keep your mixed coins from being dented as suspicious inflow.

Offline pakhitheboss

• Activity: 1017
  • Last Active: October 22, 2024, 10:30:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    1000 Posts Karma Good Avatar

Yeah, mixers are easily to understand and it will just take some basic knowledge to be able to take advantage of it so that you can enjoy anonymity and privacy.

There are a lot of mixers around, but obviously, Thormixer.io is amongst the best as there are no logs. Of course, not everyone is willing to used complicated algorithm, however, there's nothing wrong to try CoinJoin just to have that experience, IMHO.

I agree that mixers are easy to use and Thormixer has a simple layout with any js or log. But it is still a custodial mixer whereas CoinJoin is noncustodial and gives more privacy. CoinJoin is complicated, you will need to understand how to operate and it is not that easy to understand whereas mixers are simple to use. If you want more privacy then either you will need to spend money or learn the art of privacy.

Offline Husires

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1593
  • Last Active: August 22, 2024, 01:27:37 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
CoinJoin is complicated, you will need to understand how to operate and it is not that easy to understand whereas mixers are simple to use. If you want more privacy then either you will need to spend money or learn the art of privacy.
Not only that, but the advantage of mixers is that they give you money from other sources, such as crypto exchange, and not just mixing your currencies with others and getting the output.

Offline TryNinja

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1244
  • Last Active: Today at 07:57:51 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Poll Voter Mobile User
Not only that, but the advantage of mixers is that they give you money from other sources, such as crypto exchange, and not just mixing your currencies with others and getting the output.
FYI, not all mixers give you coins from different sources. I know of a few that just pool all coins they receive and use them to pay out their later customers.

I send 1 BTC -> I receive 1 BTC that the customer before me sent.
You send 1 BTC -> You receive the 1 BTC I sent before.

That's why it's important to choose the right mixer if you want maximum privacy.
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2295
  • Fully Regulated Crypto Casino
  • Last Active: Today at 02:22:43 AM
    • View Profile

Mobile User Karma Good Karma
FYI, not all mixers give you coins from different sources. I know of a few that just pool all coins they receive and use them to pay out their later customers.

That's why it's important to choose the right mixer if you want maximum privacy.

I think mixers working this way may not be completely safe for users, even if privacy-checking tools show good results. For example, if a hacker mixes stolen funds and then a mixer sends these funds to another user, there is a chance that this user may get in trouble because of it.
After all, the option when a mixer sends funds from exchanges (like thormixer) is preferable because, by default, such transactions shouldn't be suspicious to most services.

Offline pakhitheboss

• Activity: 1017
  • Last Active: October 22, 2024, 10:30:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    1000 Posts Karma Good Avatar

Through the above technique, privacy will surely get compromised if someone wants to dig deep and examine the relationship and connection patterns of different addresses. I agree it is imperative to choose the right mixer for making transactions anonymous. Thormixer uses exchanges for mixing and due to the large number of transactions happening on exchanges it is not that easy to form a connection between addresses.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG