follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Food security might not be a priority for younger generations.  (Read 2845 times)

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2059
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:30:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
Re: Food security might not be a priority for younger generations.
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2024, 08:05:17 PM »
There is a huge possibility of younger or new generations adopting cryptocurrency investments compared to them getting interests on farming and food related sectors. What do you think? Does it have a good or bad effects on our economy?

There should be a balance regarding food security and investment; the government should encourage new generations and implement plans to secure the food of one's nation; a country cannot afford its people to starve or rely on investment and just rely on their food security through importation.
If a country has a vast land for agriculture the government should encourage the young generation to think of agriculture to sustain food security..
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2024, 08:05:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online bisdak40

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1210
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:38:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2024, 05:38:51 PM »
Food security is having nutritional food sources and the food is accessible, healthy, safe, and appropriate for the people. Because of financial problems spending on cheap foods with low nutritional value, and a lack of awareness of food security younger generations are not learning the importance of food security issues and sustainable farming practices. Accessing to secure and nutritious food is a major concern nowadays I hope this will take action to resolve this because this is for the benefit of the people, especially the younger generations they should educate and show them the importance of food security.

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1574
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:19:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2024, 02:55:29 PM »
There is a huge possibility of younger or new generations adopting cryptocurrency investments compared to them getting interests on farming and food related sectors. What do you think? Does it have a good or bad effects on our economy?
In my country(in which one of the agriculture country in Asia) that now starting to lose their way to grow foods because younger generations starts loving to be in internet and gadgets more than their ancestors culture and that is agriculture.

Due to advance technology in this era food security  will not be an issue, because they are several tech concerning farming and new innovation of farming system to mitigate food scarcity, security of food will be thing of a past. In this technology driven age food security is sure for the younger generation.
when you called those technological agriculture does not really talks about health security because the more they faster growing the foods is the more they become dangerous to our health.

so its still theold passion way of plating and growing animals  is what we need to be sustained .

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1862
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: July 23, 2024, 08:59:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2024, 06:58:37 PM »
In my country(in which one of the agriculture country in Asia) that now starting to lose their way to grow foods because younger generations starts loving to be in internet and gadgets more than their ancestors culture and that is agriculture.
Well yeah I can see it as well as young individuals don't prioritize preserving the traditional way of agriculture or they are more attached to social media and they seems lost interest on food security based on my observation and my concern is that in the next generations to come who will do the job to achieve from less to no food shortages if less and less people are not engaging into that sector?

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1574
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:19:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2024, 08:55:08 AM »
Well yeah I can see it as well as young individuals don't prioritize preserving the traditional way of agriculture or they are more attached to social media and they seems lost interest on food security based on my observation and my concern is that in the next generations to come who will do the job to achieve from less to no food shortages if less and less people are not engaging into that sector?
AND THIS IS what the government must be concern from now not like in other countries specially in ASia that their elders tries to inherit the agricultural land and works to their  youngsters and their children also favors this but in our country we can see that those lands are now being converted into either business buildings or modern housing projects that makes the rice and veggies prices increasing same as the poultry and cattle prices.
Im praying that this will change for the people not to have fresh crops in the table and not exporting everything from other countries .

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1862
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: July 23, 2024, 08:59:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2024, 07:05:42 PM »
AND THIS IS what the government must be concern from now not like in other countries specially in ASia that their elders tries to inherit the agricultural land and works to their  youngsters and their children also favors this but in our country we can see that those lands are now being converted into either business buildings or modern housing projects that makes the rice and veggies prices increasing same as the poultry and cattle prices.
Im praying that this will change for the people not to have fresh crops in the table and not exporting everything from other countries .
Things are happeningfast so if the government will ignore this I don't think we will be having sufficient food fo the next decades given that natural disasters are frequently visiting our country. The government should adopt the modern way of farming and fight smuggling seriously and educate the people about this issue so that there will be a change from the current messed up system.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG