follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

In order to track you coins,trading, and miners what tablet do you use?

Samsung Galaxy 8 series
0 (0%)
Samsung Galaxy 9 series.
1 (11.1%)
iPad mini
2 (22.2%)
iPad pro
1 (11.1%)
iPad air
0 (0%)
no tablet
3 (33.3%)
a different company’s tablet
0 (0%)
i don’t track shit i buy and hodl.
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 07, 2024, 07:31:34 PM

Author Topic: What tablet do you own?  (Read 1963 times)

Offline Cryptsafe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1501
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:42:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Search
Re: What tablet do you own?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2024, 12:33:04 PM »
Because of my experience with not long-lasting batteries with Samsung phones and iPads, I choose not to use them again because both phones can be disappointing in terms of battery durability to someone who doesn't have a steady supply of light in their City when operating their Samsung phones or iPads,
I have used Samsung phones in the past and I must say that their battery is not durable  and does not last long. Although Samsung is a good phone with good camera quality, browsing speed and lots more. I was considering the battery advantage over other aspects because in my country, the power supply we see here is not as constant and steady like as it used to be hence me going for Oppo phone as I found out that the battery quality is sustainable and other aspects of the phone features is more of the Samsung phone.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2024, 12:33:04 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    50 Polls One year Anniversary 25 Polls
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2024, 12:29:46 AM »
all i own are sammy phones never had a battery fail. or die.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2865
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2024, 03:30:41 AM »
Because of my experience with not long-lasting batteries with Samsung phones and iPads, I choose not to use them again because both phones can be disappointing in terms of battery durability to someone who doesn't have a steady supply of light in their City when operating their Samsung phones or iPads,
I have used Samsung phones in the past and I must say that their battery is not durable  and does not last long. Although Samsung is a good phone with good camera quality, browsing speed and lots more. I was considering the battery advantage over other aspects because in my country, the power supply we see here is not as constant and steady like as it used to be hence me going for Oppo phone as I found out that the battery quality is sustainable and other aspects of the phone features is more of the Samsung phone.
It seems like Samsung designed it like that because they always release new products all the time, so it's not surprising that the battery life isn't very good either. I even tried to repair it when the device kept turning off and had to be recharged, but when I wanted to replace it at their official store, my Samsung was no longer produced, meaning it couldn't be replaced, so I gently said to replace it with a new product.
So you are right to say that, but I can't say anything about other products because I have never used them.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2024, 08:09:43 PM »
It seems like Samsung designed it like that because they always release new products all the time, so it's not surprising that the battery life isn't very good either. I even tried to repair it when the device kept turning off and had to be recharged, but when I wanted to replace it at their official store, my Samsung was no longer produced, meaning it couldn't be replaced, so I gently said to replace it with a new product.
So you are right to say that, but I can't say anything about other products because I have never used them.

I believe every business has their own marketing strategy. There must be a particular thing that is really lacking in every product when it comes to business of this nature. If is done this so that there would be room for a higher version that would attract more customers to upgrade to the new model  and enjoy the sophisticated features the new model offer as services.

So far Samsung have the best quality of phone products you could think of in the world likewise other products too which they have developed. What keeps them in the trend is the constant upgrade they engage in to meet the current trend of the technological innovation in the world so they do not loose out entirely and this has brought them this far being a major market force in the business world.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2024, 01:18:29 AM »

I believe every business has their own marketing strategy. There must be a particular thing that is really lacking in every product when it comes to business of this nature. If is done this so that there would be room for a higher version that would attract more customers to upgrade to the new model  and enjoy the sophisticated features the new model offer as services.

So far Samsung have the best quality of phone products you could think of in the world likewise other products too which they have developed. What keeps them in the trend is the constant upgrade they engage in to meet the current trend of the technological innovation in the world so they do not loose out entirely and this has brought them this far being a major market force in the business world.
I agree, before it is released on the market, everything has been tested properly and the market has been seen to see whether it is currently really needed for the product that will be released. They always manage their marketing as well as possible so that it doesn't overlap with other products but is only differentiated by variations, According to the segment they will achieve.
Samsung must be recognized as always providing the best products according to the existing market segments. From low, medium and high level, they have entered and captured the market well, so it is not surprising that they will quickly release their newest products.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2024, 10:52:40 AM »

I agree, before it is released on the market, everything has been tested properly and the market has been seen to see whether it is currently really needed for the product that will be released. They always manage their marketing as well as possible so that it doesn't overlap with other products but is only differentiated by variations, According to the segment they will achieve.
Samsung must be recognized as always providing the best products according to the existing market segments. From low, medium and high level, they have entered and captured the market well, so it is not surprising that they will quickly release their newest products.
Running a market survey is something every organisation does for their products. They do this so they see they usefulness of their product on the society because that alone could help them design the product to a finished state for launch. After producing it, they run a test to see it's functionality and the response of the masses towards  the product.  If I am not mistaken, this is always the market strategy they use to beat other products and it has helped them alot.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2256
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:56:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2024, 04:26:46 PM »
At the moment I have a samsung galaxy 8 and an ipad mini

I amd upgrading to a samsung galaxy 9 ultra and an ipad pro .

the sammy arrives in under a week.
Same here that I am a user of Ipad mini 2, in which i am having for years now and still functioning and since I have my laptop and Desk top , I don't need to upgrade my Ipad as I only using my tablet now saving my wallets coz I believe it is safer than changing other device for it.
for that long my ipad keeps my wallets safer .

But do Samsung really a good tablet than other brands? but of course  ipad is still the best .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2024, 04:26:46 PM »

Offline albon

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1606
  • Last Active: Today at 11:20:42 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2024, 07:48:04 PM »
Currently i am stuck between a different company tablet but i would like to share some experiences with Samsung.
I have used many Samsung phones so far but really surprised that their company is big but customer service is very bad. As their battery performance is very poor and takes a lot of time to charge. Again in the case of using the Internet, the activity is very show which is inappropriate.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2024, 07:51:44 PM »

Same here that I am a user of Ipad mini 2, in which i am having for years now and still functioning and since I have my laptop and Desk top , I don't need to upgrade my Ipad as I only using my tablet now saving my wallets coz I believe it is safer than changing other device for it.

But do Samsung really a good tablet than other brands? but of course  ipad is still the best .
It is nice you have both of them both . Samsung is a good product and  I so much enjoy the speed at which it loads. That is one thing I trust them for but their battery does not sustain for long and to be frank, it pieces me off and sometimes I just get tired using it when ever it develops a fault. As a result of the battery problem, I checked in for another. Which I am still use to this very moment.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2024, 04:32:46 AM »

It is nice you have both of them both . Samsung is a good product and  I so much enjoy the speed at which it loads. That is one thing I trust them for but their battery does not sustain for long and to be frank, it pieces me off and sometimes I just get tired using it when ever it develops a fault. As a result of the battery problem, I checked in for another. Which I am still use to this very moment.
It's true that if you can have other devices and not focus on one, you will clearly benefit because you can look for and use alternatives if there is a problem with your device.
I have also been a loyal Samsung user until now, and it is true that you said that the main weakness is that the battery on it heats up quickly and runs out easily and has to be recharged to be stable again.
The problem is that sometimes, when we replace the battery on a Samsung, it really can't be done because the product we are using is no longer updated, and the battery is no longer produced, so we are forced to replace the cellphone with a new product.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2024, 10:01:17 PM »

It's true that if you can have other devices and not focus on one, you will clearly benefit because you can look for and use alternatives if there is a problem with your device.
I have also been a loyal Samsung user until now, and it is true that you said that the main weakness is that the battery on it heats up quickly and runs out easily and has to be recharged to be stable again.
The problem is that sometimes, when we replace the battery on a Samsung, it really can't be done because the product we are using is no longer updated, and the battery is no longer produced, so we are forced to replace the cellphone with a new product.

Replacement is always the option to such a situation when it becomes frustrating. You can not be experiencing such continuously and still remain in such situations unless you want to keep missing out. I have been a loyal user of Samsung products. I use virtually all Samsung products but for phone, I had to do the needful because it is what I mostly engage myself it when it comes to activities and follow up. You can imagine you trading and all of a sudden you start experiencing draining battery. It is very frustrating and you know how it feels in situations as this.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2024, 09:56:52 AM »
Replacement is always the option to such a situation when it becomes frustrating. You can not be experiencing such continuously and still remain in such situations unless you want to keep missing out. I have been a loyal user of Samsung products. I use virtually all Samsung products but for phone, I had to do the needful because it is what I mostly engage myself it when it comes to activities and follow up. You can imagine you trading and all of a sudden you start experiencing draining battery. It is very frustrating and you know how it feels in situations as this.
There is no other alternative that can be done other than having to replace it with a new product, because the replacement device is not available, so that is the best alternative. Otherwise we will be confused by this situation.
You are the same as me. I am a loyal user of electronics, but specifically for cellphones there are always problems,
It is clear that if happens to a battery is drained when you are doing business or doing any work, then you will be very disappointed to have to be disturbed because the battery runs out. Of course, this is something that is very annoying.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    50 Polls One year Anniversary 25 Polls
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2024, 05:05:41 PM »
There is no other alternative that can be done other than having to replace it with a new product, because the replacement device is not available, so that is the best alternative. Otherwise we will be confused by this situation.
You are the same as me. I am a loyal user of electronics, but specifically for cellphones there are always problems,
It is clear that if happens to a battery is drained when you are doing business or doing any work, then you will be very disappointed to have to be disturbed because the battery runs out. Of course, this is something that is very annoying.

Smart cell phones are a terrible security risk.

But the world has adopted them and we all suffer from them.

I finally picked up a new ipad air. So I now have the samsung s9 ultra tablet along with the basic ipad air. Yeah I have cellphones but I don’t like them due to security risks.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Cryptsafe

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2024, 10:23:45 PM »

Smart cell phones are a terrible security risk.

But the world has adopted them and we all suffer from them.

I finally picked up a new ipad air. So I now have the samsung s9 ultra tablet along with the basic ipad air. Yeah I have cellphones but I don’t like them due to security risks.

Smart phones were all designed with security features and as such tends to face some security challenges and it is only left for the users to factor out ways and measures to keep their gadgets always safe and void of security porosity that could endanger their information and details.
So therefore, the manufacturers always do their best to always update the security features of their phones version so that users could update them and be current with the security features to keep their phones safe and secured from  cyber attacks and lots more.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██