follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Airdrop updates by Learn Bitcoin  (Read 22681 times)

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1524
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:52:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Airdrop updates by Learn Bitcoin
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2024, 04:23:41 PM »
Hi dear, hope you doing well, I am having a problem while joining this Bot. so first I would like to ask a question can we still join this mini app bot? if so I am unable to earn points in the app and I am unable to connect my trust wallet in the wallet section. why this problem is happening to me? I tried so many times to connect my Trust wallet in the wallet section but I am unable to connect it.

Hi there.

The event with Trust wallet already ended and the users who have completed the task should get some rewards. But, I am not sure why you are unable to join this bot. I understand that you cannot join the Trust Wallet campaign because it's already ended. I have bad news as well.

Guys, this is off-topic. But since most of my latest airdrops were about the Telegram bot, I think I should share to warn you guys! My Telegram Account is Banned by Telegram. Yes, they banned my account. Everything was normal and I woke up this morning and found out that my telegram is logged out. So, when I tried to log-in, it says Sorry, the number is banned. I have sent a couple of emails to Telegram but they did not restore my account yet.

I have discussed this with one of my friend and he said that the possible reason is, I have added my telegram channel link in Bio. According to him, it's not allowed. Isn' it strange? All of my telegram mining was in this account and now I am fucked up.
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME STATUS TRACKING
LETTERS OF GUARANTEE CHECKER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2024, 04:23:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline snowpega

• Activity: 375
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 22, 2024, 02:42:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Avatar
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2024, 05:07:31 PM »
<snip>
I have discussed this with one of my friend and he said that the possible reason is, I have added my telegram channel link in Bio. According to him, it's not allowed. Isn' it strange? All of my telegram mining was in this account and now I am fucked up.

First of all, thank you dear for guiding me related to the telegram bot.  :)

Oho this is the sad part, you have lost your main Telegram account which is not a good thing in my opinion, I noticed one thing that telegram banned a lot of accounts without any reason also like yours, and also I don't think so giving a TG account in bio violate any rule well as of my part Telegram also restricted me to participate in any social group and they also restricted me to send any personal message to any user. I know what can be the reason for this restriction this can be due to sending any unwanted link in any social group that does not allow you to send any link.

But TBH, I have never sent any link in any group they just restricted my account and which is too weird. I tried a lot of times to submit my application that I have never made this mistake but I never received a positive response from the Telegram Side.

Other than that, Buddy, the fact is now how risky it is to use the Telegram wallet which means if your number got banned without any reason and you are holding funds in the Telegram wallet then you may lose all of your funds holding in their wallet.  :P I hope you will soon get back your Telegram account.
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.List #kycfree Websites.

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2024, 05:47:32 PM »
Other than that, Buddy, the fact is now how risky it is to use the Telegram wallet which means if your number got banned without any reason and you are holding funds in the Telegram wallet then you may lose all of your funds holding in their wallet.  :P I hope you will soon get back your Telegram account.

This is the worst part of using centralized services. Yes, I was using a Telegram wallet as well. But luckily my fund was less than $30 or lower. I did not even know that adding a link in the Bio section is not allowed in Telegram. I thought it was allowed. Moreover, I put my own Telegram channel link in my bio. So, It should not be a problem.

But, they banned my account for whatever reason. I have joined a lot of airdrops with this account and I have spend hundred of hours by mining on those telegram bots. Now all the efforts are wasted because of this Ban. I don't know if I will be able to get back this account or not.
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1993
  • Last Active: August 17, 2024, 09:08:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Airdrop updates by Learn Bitcoi
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2024, 08:58:13 PM »
Yeah, I spent a lot of money already.
Now, if you ask why I spent that money, I would say, I did not want to miss the opportunity to make some good money. A lot of people said that they like the project and they expect this project will boom in the bull run. Not only that, I did not want to miss the project. Nobody knows what is going to be the payment. Do you remember the Arkham project? I know a guy who made 36K USD from that project. The only task of that project was to sign up with an email and verify. So, you never know which one is useless and which one is better!

Actually this is not a way to earn money because if you are spending more money and you are choosing every single project or airdrop so there is a possibility that your selection will consist of a huge number of airdrops that will give no profit at the end. I think it is better to learn about the selection and choose only worthy airdrops because if you are choosing all Airdrops and some of them don't give you reward then you can lose your money.

Sometimes just hard work is not enough but a bright luck is also necessary for getting reward and in most of the cases some people work hard but due to some limitations they are not eligible to get the Airdrops so work hard and first try to know that what kind of airdrops will be better to give you profit.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Cryptsafe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1501
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:42:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Search
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2024, 12:05:48 AM »
Yeah, I spent a lot of money already.
Now, if you ask why I spent that money, I would say, I did not want to miss the opportunity to make some good money. A lot of people said that they like the project and they expect this project will boom in the bull run. Not only that, I did not want to miss the project. Nobody knows what is going to be the payment. Do you remember the Arkham project? I know a guy who made 36K USD from that project. The only task of that project was to sign up with an email and verify. So, you never know which one is useless and which one is better!

Actually this is not a way to earn money because if you are spending more money and you are choosing every single project or airdrop so there is a possibility that your selection will consist of a huge number of airdrops that will give no profit at the end. I think it is better to learn about the selection and choose only worthy airdrops because if you are choosing all Airdrops and some of them don't give you reward then you can lose your money.

Sometimes just hard work is not enough but a bright luck is also necessary for getting reward and in most of the cases some people work hard but due to some limitations they are not eligible to get the Airdrops so work hard and first try to know that what kind of airdrops will be better to give you profit.

Not all airdrops are worth the time. If you must take airdrops, you should be able to research on it properly so as not to waste your time and resources chasing airdrops that are not worth it. Concentrating on reliable airdrops  are what you should be talking about. It is a thing of working smartly and not minding the reactions as to how people would feel say about it. These days, the airdrops are so numerous that you would be confused on the exact one to choose and it would take you extra work and research to ake out something meaningful and reasonable from it as my friend told me.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online libert19

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1242
  • Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2024, 06:52:43 AM »

Yesterday, I created TON wallet on TonKeeper wallet, and I was given 24 word mnemonic, so I guess even if Telegram were to ban account, I'd be able to access my funds using the mnemonics.

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2024, 07:09:44 AM »

I got it, buddy. I already stopped running after every airdrop I saw. I also used to do social airdrops, which I stopped doing if I didn't see any massive collaboration with some reputed exchanges or other companies. But I have invested my time and money in some airdrops because of the potential they have. Some of them paid a good amount.

Most of the social airdrops disappointed me as they rewarded only a couple of bucks. If someone doing free airdrops, they should focus on telegram mini-apps. Of course they should check the collaborations and their social media activity as well.
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2024, 07:09:44 AM »

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:44:06 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2024, 07:32:47 AM »
But, they banned my account for whatever reason. I have joined a lot of airdrops with this account and I have spend hundred of hours by mining on those telegram bots. Now all the efforts are wasted because of this Ban. I don't know if I will be able to get back this account or not.
That sucks. Have you asked why you get banned through their social media/CS channel? I haven't seen anyone else get banned for joining too many airdrop bots, but who knows if they'll be more aggressive after it gets popular. I keep seeing tips on running a macro or clicker on Telegram so that could be one of their reasons too. I don't think it will kill Telegram airdrop farming completely though. It's easy to create multiple accounts and I doubt Telegram will kill one of its popular features to pump out its users' number.

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2024, 08:30:30 AM »
That sucks. Have you asked why you get banned through their social media/CS channel? I haven't seen anyone else get banned for joining too many airdrop bots, but who knows if they'll be more aggressive after it gets popular. I keep seeing tips on running a macro or clicker on Telegram so that could be one of their reasons too. I don't think it will kill Telegram airdrop farming completely though. It's easy to create multiple accounts and I doubt Telegram will kill one of its popular features to pump out its users' number.

I don't know if you read my whole post or not. But yes, I have sent them a couple of emails already. I don't think joining too many airdrops or bots could be the reason for banning a Telegram account. It's none of their concern. If I use macro on a telegram bot, that telegram bot can ban me for that. But Telegram cannot ban my account for that.

The possible reason of Banning my Telegram account is, I have used a channel link in my account bio information. One of my friend said that it's forbidden by telegram which I did not know. If this is true, this is complete bullshit.
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Offline snowpega

• View Profile

« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2024, 06:08:39 PM »
This is the worst part of using centralized services. Yes, I was using a Telegram wallet as well. But luckily my fund was less than $30 or lower. I did not even know that adding a link in the Bio section is not allowed in Telegram. I thought it was allowed. Moreover, I put my own Telegram channel link in my bio. So, It should not be a problem.

Buddy, why would we lose our even a single penny just because of that kind of shit policy and here you lose your $30 which was your personal amount. Well, As I said before that how it can be possible placing link in bio can lead to the Telegram ban as far as I know or I have seen social media user who also used to place their Telegram channel in their bio and they are still safe.

Here this thing also puts you thinking the same as me why did they ban your Telegram account? Even though in my view, it is a very positive thing to put channel links in the bio as it is generating backlinks for the Telegram app and helps them to generate more users indirectly.  :) Did you try again to contact them again to unban your Telegram account?
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.List #kycfree Websites.

Offline Roseline492

• Activity: 344
  • Last Active: October 11, 2024, 09:53:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Karma Good Search
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2024, 06:35:56 PM »

Yesterday, I created TON wallet on TonKeeper wallet, and I was given 24 word mnemonic, so I guess even if Telegram were to ban account, I'd be able to access my funds using the mnemonics.

You made a good decision by creating TON wallet because comparing it with telegram is much safer and better because what most people do not understand about telegram wallet is that if something happens to the number everything is gone and sometimes it can even be very easy for an authorized user to have access to it and secondly in most cases someone could be banned on the telegram and at that point they will lose everything they have inside the wallet.

But in other words Ton wallet can easily be exposed to hackers if not properly managed because I noticed that almost all the Airdrops nowadays are using Ton wallet, so after completing there task they would ask you to connect your Ton wallet and if perhaps is a bad project immediately you connect your Ton they will immediately have access to the account and move everything that is inside, so perhaps for those who intend to store most of there coins on there Ton wallet should be very careful in terms of connecting there wallet on any site.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
R7 PROMOTIONS Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse Campaign Management

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2256
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:56:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2024, 04:36:51 AM »
BTW do you have any tip to create multiple accounts for twitter 😁😁

Not the one you asked, but my two cents:

Twitter should be doable, you can create gmail ids using phone number from 'online sms receiving' sites (search Google) and create gmail accounts using it (then sign up on Twitter using it), or create Twitter account directly using phone number.

Some numbers may already be used, some may be not. If already used, you can reset password yourself and continue as well.
The problem is that Twitter is currently tightening its security because too many accounts are abusing Twitter to participate in airdrops and such, so for Elon Musk it looks like trash. Many of them sometimes create new accounts but a few hours later are suspended or temporarily locked. It's possible that Elon Musk wants to use Twitter as a place not to be too overloaded with airdrop hunters.
that is what you can face having multiple accounts as twitter  is now where the place as airdroppers being focused as the offers for few bucks is available ., many of my groupmates are having this problem now because months ago there are lots of suspending and blocking happened and yeah this is actually cheating and abusing so better to not tolerate such actions.
and can we really fool elon for our own benefits? the man is born to take money from us and not we to take from hers so better watch out.

Why is Twitter banning my account?

X may suspend or temporarily limit your account if they think you're using fake information, spamming, running a bot, impersonating other accounts, or engaging in abusive or suspicious behavior. Your account may also be locked or limited if X suspects you've been hacked or compromised.May 23, 2024

https://www.google.com/search?q=twitter+banning+accounts&rlz=1C1KNTJ_enPH946PH946&oq=twitter+banni&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgCEAAYgAQyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQABiABDIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDIHCAQQABiABDIHCAUQABiABDIHCAYQABiABDIICAcQABgWGB4yCAgIEAAYFhgeMggICRAAGBYYHtIBCDcwODRqMGo3qAIIsAIB&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2024, 02:44:33 PM »
Buddy, why would we lose our even a single penny just because of that kind of shit policy and here you lose your $30 which was your personal amount. Well, As I said before that how it can be possible placing link in bio can lead to the Telegram ban as far as I know or I have seen social media user who also used to place their Telegram channel in their bio and they are still safe.

Here this thing also puts you thinking the same as me why did they ban your Telegram account? Even though in my view, it is a very positive thing to put channel links in the bio as it is generating backlinks for the Telegram app and helps them to generate more users indirectly.  :) Did you try again to contact them again to unban your Telegram account?

I barely care about those $30 but I care more about my airdrop bots where I participated and spent hundreds of hours generating tokens. I have built a community and I had around 400 subscribers on my channel which I already lost. I am still trying to get back my account and have sent a couple of emails to them. I am still expecting to get back my account. But the reality is, that the chance of getting it back is less than 5%. This is stupid rules from telegram. I didn't knew that users cannot use link of their own channel in their own account.
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.Mixers & Exchanges.

Offline snowpega

• View Profile

« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2024, 08:01:48 PM »

Dear, I am just asking this for clarity as I did not get you here! So, let's suppose we have created a TON Wallet on the Telegram Account right! then we have exported our private key and seed phrase to get back our Wallet in case we have deleted the Telegram app accidentally or for the current scenario where the user has lost his account permanently which means the account got banned that As a result, he has lost everything which relates to his account.

So, the question here is that is it possible to get access back to this wallet using a seed phrase or secret key? as user account banned which in my view Telegram also may have banned the Wallet as well? I am asking because if it is possible here this user can get back his TON telegram wallet. I am just trying to help out Learn Bitcoin. as he had given his good time to this account and I feel bad as he lost this account.

Well, for reply to your post dear what I understand you are recommending to create a TON wallet on other apps like your aforementioned "TonKeeper wallet" Thanks for this suggestion as it may be helpful for some of us here!  :)
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.List #kycfree Websites.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG