follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Has the ban on exchanges affected you in crypto trading?  (Read 11506 times)

Offline RidwanMalik

• Shillers
  • Activity: 55
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 23, 2024, 07:08:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter
Has the ban on exchanges affected you in crypto trading?
« on: July 04, 2024, 07:37:25 PM »
You see, the Indian government imposed a ban on Binance, Kucoin, OKX, and others and they also claim that they issued notice to these exchanges that are illegally operating in india. And on top of that they're charging 30% as tax, which is really unfair to some of us at least. So I also wonder what you are guys looking up to now? I also heard that some people are doing F2F, which I think is a very good risk of getting robbed/mugged or whatever.

Anyways looking into some articles, the good news is that some exchanges are in collaboration with FIU to obtain VASP registration and comply with local laws, so that they can keep operating in India. Now I don't know if any of you existing users on CEXs are able to access it? Let me know.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Has the ban on exchanges affected you in crypto trading?
« on: July 04, 2024, 07:37:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Crypto Fella

• Shillers
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 38
  • Last Active: September 23, 2024, 10:29:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
Re: Has the ban on exchanges affected you in crypto trading?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2024, 06:07:16 PM »
You see, the Indian government imposed a ban on Binance, Kucoin, OKX, and others and they also claim that they issued notice to these exchanges that are illegally operating in india. And on top of that they're charging 30% as tax, which is really unfair to some of us at least. So I also wonder what you are guys looking up to now? I also heard that some people are doing F2F, which I think is a very good risk of getting robbed/mugged or whatever.

Anyways looking into some articles, the good news is that some exchanges are in collaboration with FIU to obtain VASP registration and comply with local laws, so that they can keep operating in India. Now I don't know if any of you existing users on CEXs are able to access it? Let me know.

I believe that every region will a sensitisation of their economy to ensure that they remove what they think might be affecting their economy and recently Binance saw a rejection in Nigeria because of this. I believe it was because the platform overlooked starting out on an agreement note with their government and which is why before you use any exchange check for regulatory compliance to avoid having to face regulatory issues. If Bitget is in talks with the Indian government before starting to operate, then I think they must have learnt from others but still want to penetrate the Indian market, which is a good step, but my concern is why can't others that have been restricted just do the same to avoid being shot out entirely?

Offline pakhitheboss

• Activity: 1017
  • Last Active: October 22, 2024, 10:30:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    1000 Posts Karma Good Avatar
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2024, 06:23:28 AM »

I did not find any problem in accessing Binance when the shadow ban was placed by the government. As I already had the app installed on my mobile device but I was not able to update the app. That was the only problem I faced at that time as of now both Binance and Kucoin are FIU complaints. The latest news is that Bitget is in the process of becoming FIU compliant, which I read on a subreddit. I am not expecting a piece of good news for the Indian cryptocurrency community this year or the next 5 years.

Offline Bitcoin Smith

• Activity: 332
  • Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
  • Last Active: October 14, 2024, 10:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2024, 11:12:54 PM »
Ban on exchanges didn't affect most of the trading activities cause they didn't have much difficulty accessing the site even after the ban or atleast for a while and then whole tons of users moved to Indian exchanges. And now already Binance becomes FIU compliance now there is no issues at all, people are free to trade if they want.

But 30% is the biggest barrier, no one really want to use the centralized exchange anymore because the tax rate is highly unfair and for now there is no sign of getting them lowered by the current ruling party who may have no idea of the actual potential market value.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
R7 PROMOTIONS Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse Campaign Management

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██