follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How do you see ATOR’s market positioning evolving with this new era?  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Nothabeast

• Shillers
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 20, 2024, 08:47:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Search

Guys so ATOR rebranded to Anyone? I wanted to add Ator to my portfolio and found out they’ve rebranded to Anyone. Not only that, looks like they are now a Depin project.  Is it worth adding a bag cos I’ve seen people complaining that the migration has screwed so many holders over.  Trust wallet can't migrate this. And their link for migration doesn't work for some people’s geolocation.

Thoughts on this

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Smcchamp

• Shillers
  • Activity: 122
  • Last Active: October 16, 2024, 09:04:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    100 Posts Search 50 Posts

Guys so ATOR rebranded to Anyone? I wanted to add Ator to my portfolio and found out they’ve rebranded to Anyone. Not only that, looks like they are now a Depin project.  Is it worth adding a bag cos I’ve seen people complaining that the migration has screwed so many holders over.  Trust wallet can't migrate this. And their link for migration doesn't work for some people’s geolocation.

Thoughts on this

Anyone has been trending since the migration. Seems a lot of people are keen on privacy cos they've had almost 2600 relays in few weeks. Are you holding? I've seen fun activities for it on bybit & Bitget.. it's below $2, with the utilities it has. Do you think price would go much higher..

Offline Fhiyyerh

• Shillers
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: Today at 01:34:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Search Karma
Even with the migration issue, I believe ATOR’s rebranding is best for the future of the network. As you know, DePIN is the new meta now, and Anyone has shown signs of success. After getting listed on an exchange recently, the token price surged initially before settling at its normal price. Such migration issues are inevitable, but you can bypass them by buying Anyone on an exchange; it will save you the stress.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
Re: How do you see ATOR’s market positioning evolving with this new era?
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2024, 02:45:00 PM »
         -       I have no idea and am not familiar with that token. Now,  when I researched it, he has almost no liquidity in different blockchain networks, except for his WETH network, which has liquidity around 661K$ more.

And last June 23 it ATHed 1.394$ each, and on this date it dumped down to 0.027$ like a rugpull happened. So, it's still a bit risky in my opinion, and seeing, though, if you are positive about this coin, you can make money in the future and you can also not, so hold at your own risk.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG