follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you feel like you're getting it all wrong?  (Read 2579 times)

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1825
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:52:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Do you feel like you're getting it all wrong?
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2024, 07:58:56 PM »
Yes, there are times we may be doing things without having a proper knowledge of doing it, yet without knowing that we are having the wrong perspective in it, later in life, we may choose to go through the proper way of doing that same thing only to realized that we have all the way long been doing the wrong thing using the wring pattern, that is why learning is very important for us to maintain having each time we are about to start trading.
That is what is called learning from experience when we have made mistakes, and trying not to repeat the same mistake. We will always face this problem in our lives, not only in investing. Being an investor and trader, we also often make mistakes and lose.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2024, 07:58:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:33:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2024, 06:39:22 PM »
Yes, there are times we may be doing things without having a proper knowledge of doing it, yet without knowing that we are having the wrong perspective in it, later in life, we may choose to go through the proper way of doing that same thing only to realized that we have all the way long been doing the wrong thing using the wring pattern, that is why learning is very important for us to maintain having each time we are about to start trading.
That is what is called learning from experience when we have made mistakes, and trying not to repeat the same mistake. We will always face this problem in our lives, not only in investing. Being an investor and trader, we also often make mistakes and lose.
Trading and investing have all experienced losses. As you said, the experience of losses will be an important lesson for every trader so as not to repeat the same mistakes. We as humans are a place where we always make mistakes, whatever the type of mistake.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1442
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:54:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2024, 11:41:26 PM »
Am I the only one who gets this feeling that maybe I am just doing everything wrong in trading?

A couple of months ago when I started trading I got this feeling whenever get my trades wrong. Like in a week straight I amounted to so many losses that I felt this edge of seeing trade as a waste of time. Long story short, I'm still here trading and enjoying every little profit I get...

Now, I decided to share this with all of you. Never give up, whenever you think you're getting it wrong, just give it a break and relax. Is ok to be mad. Always remember no elite trader made it just like that. I feel the same thing this period. So, go relax and come back when your head is clear
Yes i also think all is wrong which is done by me. I am trading. Trading is not too easy matter. I think when anyone trade most of them things this.  And it also true when our lose quantity were more and more then we have to need take a brake. We need refreshment. After refreshment we should join our trade again.

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 271
  • Last Active: Today at 04:57:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2024, 10:29:30 AM »
Patience is the key to success. Even if things are not going in your way, you have to stick to it and the success will come eventually. Most people have faced problems when they started trading. As you gain experience things will be better. At he beginning don't go for big profits, set you goal small and things will work in your favor.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2024, 04:28:01 PM »
Trading and investing have all experienced losses. As you said, the experience of losses will be an important lesson for every trader so as not to repeat the same mistakes. We as humans are a place where we always make mistakes, whatever the type of mistake.

Losses are inevitable, if you are into a market that you know has volatile assets and the prices of those assets keep fluctuating up and down, you should know that you can get both profits and losses if you invest money in those assets. So there is no doubt that every single person involved in such a market will experience losses whether they are new in it or experienced.

There is nothing wrong with making mistakes because we are humans, we tend to make mistakes in everything we do, the problem is if we don't learn from our mistakes and keep repeating the same mistakes again and again. We need to learn and grow because of the mistakes that we make.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1021
  • Last Active: Today at 11:04:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2024, 05:23:43 PM »
Once again, I felt like this recently. I mean its common and not really that weird, there are days when I feel awesome and days when I feel horrible, this week has been one of the weeks where I feel like I never even understood about trading. What you need to realize si that yo uare not horrible at trading, there are just some periods, like I know that I have been in this world for many years now and I know that I haver made so many profits and I have made so many losses as well, overall I would say that I come up at profit when you combine all my trades. That can't be all luck, so I know how to trade, this was just a bad week.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1544
  • Last Active: Today at 09:08:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2024, 09:03:23 PM »
Am I the only one who gets this feeling that maybe I am just doing everything wrong in trading?

A couple of months ago when I started trading I got this feeling whenever get my trades wrong. Like in a week straight I amounted to so many losses that I felt this edge of seeing trade as a waste of time. Long story short, I'm still here trading and enjoying every little profit I get...

Now, I decided to share this with all of you. Never give up, whenever you think you're getting it wrong, just give it a break and relax. Is ok to be mad. Always remember no elite trader made it just like that. I feel the same thing this period. So, go relax and come back when your head is clear
On the time that you would really be starting on trading or simply just being a noob or even when you are already that old then on the time that you would be experiencing those loses then you would be telling into yourself on what the hell did it go wrong or what are the things that you have done on why you do end up on that condition? IT would really be impossible that you wont really be able to think up that well when it comes to this situation on which it would really be just that fine because not all would really be that perfect and dealing up with this space isnt somehting that would really be so simple. Therefore, its good that you've been aware on the condition because you would eventually be finding up ways and methods on which you do seem that it will really be
changing up the results.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2024, 09:03:23 PM »

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1167
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2024, 09:32:07 PM »
Patience is the key to success. Even if things are not going in your way, you have to stick to it and the success will come eventually. Most people have faced problems when they started trading. As you gain experience things will be better. At he beginning don't go for big profits, set you goal small and things will work in your favor.

This advice looks easy to say but trust me, if you are holding coin for the first time and probably experience bear for the first time when you are expecting to see bull run, you will lack the patience because bear market is between two to three years but it's like 20-30 years to a holder. However, if you were able to master the act of holding and be patient with holding a coin, you will enjoy every bit of holding the coin.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline enwi

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:07:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2024, 05:50:09 PM »

This advice looks easy to say but trust me, if you are holding coin for the first time and probably experience bear for the first time when you are expecting to see bull run, you will lack the patience because bear market is between two to three years but it's like 20-30 years to a holder. However, if you were able to master the act of holding and be patient with holding a coin, you will enjoy every bit of holding the coin.
Therefore, when you want to buy coins you have to consider them carefully, so far the coin that is very suitable for keeping for the next 30 years in my opinion is Bitcoin. Apart from the increasing demand for bitcoin, the supply of bitcoin is also increasingly difficult to obtain, so this will have a good influence on the price of bitcoin in the future.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 750
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:19:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2024, 06:29:03 PM »
Honestly, we all make a mistakes in trading including those professionals. But if we already learned from our mistake why we still losing? Losing in trading doesn't mean you made a mistake in your analysis. You're just doing your analysis correctly based on your trading plan and because the market is unpredictable, sometimes we lose. So we don't have to get upset of losing because it's normal, if you backtested your trading strategy well you have to trust it.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1581
  • Last Active: Today at 06:54:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2024, 08:17:20 PM »
Honestly, we all make a mistakes in trading including those professionals. But if we already learned from our mistake why we still losing? Losing in trading doesn't mean you made a mistake in your analysis. You're just doing your analysis correctly based on your trading plan and because the market is unpredictable, sometimes we lose. So we don't have to get upset of losing because it's normal, if you backtested your trading strategy well you have to trust it.

Sometimes we don't lose due to our mistakes and we are carrying out all the activities in a better way but sometimes the market does not allow us to earn profit from our trading and investment therefore it is the reality that experts also lose money but all the time they don't make mistakes but the market is not productive.

Think about every loss as an advantage because it teaches us something beneficial which we cannot learn without making such loss and it will help us in the coming days to earn more than our loss.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1165
  • Last Active: Today at 07:50:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2024, 04:10:58 PM »

You are right, advice is an easy thing to say, but in practice it is very difficult, especially for beginners who will definitely feel anxious when they hold coins. When they make a profit they will want to immediately take advantage, and when they lose they will panic even more and they will want to get out quickly.

This is an experience that almost everyone will feel, I have also experienced things like this in the past. However, with the passage of time we can understand and it is better to be patient.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG