follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BSC is good then the other wallets or not?  (Read 12123 times)

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1991
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:23:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: BSC is good then the other wallets or not?
« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2024, 05:50:50 AM »
How crazy the current crypto trend is compared to a few years ago.
I can even make profits fairly easily, but also lose quite easily.
We must keep up with these latest trends and must be able to adapt.
Unfortunately following the trend and adapting is very difficult and now I'm thinking of solutions to overcome the current losses.
Earlier I saw Bitcoin dropped to $56k and this makes other coins continue to decline, I think yesterday Bitcoin reached a price of $73k just a trap before Bitcoin has a big decline
When the price of bitcoin drops to $56k you don't just look, we have to be ready to enter and buy more bitcoin because usually when the price falls like that it will bounce quite high. We just need to make good use of the opportunities for rising and falling Bitcoin prices to continue to profit from the movements made by whales.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2024, 05:50:50 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1076
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:03:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2024, 07:35:02 AM »
How crazy the current crypto trend is compared to a few years ago.
I can even make profits fairly easily, but also lose quite easily.
We must keep up with these latest trends and must be able to adapt.
Unfortunately following the trend and adapting is very difficult and now I'm thinking of solutions to overcome the current losses.
Earlier I saw Bitcoin dropped to $56k and this makes other coins continue to decline, I think yesterday Bitcoin reached a price of $73k just a trap before Bitcoin has a big decline
When the price of bitcoin drops to $56k you don't just look, we have to be ready to enter and buy more bitcoin because usually when the price falls like that it will bounce quite high. We just need to make good use of the opportunities for rising and falling Bitcoin prices to continue to profit from the movements made by whales.
If I personally am not ready to enter the market with market conditions like now it is still too risky to predict there will be a further decline even though this is only a prediction.
I am still waiting for the closing candle in monthly time whether it shows a close above or below, if the candle is red maybe the next month will also be red if it can be green and higher than before this is a good sign for the next month this is just an analysis from me of course there are many better analyzes than this.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4341
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 07:59:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2024, 07:59:41 AM »
I do it all, dozens of news stories I read every day to listen to what's happening in the crypto world.
This is included in the Fundamentals that will have an effect on the state of the crypto price.
Technical Analysis is also supported by Fundamentals.

If you read the news every day and see where the market is moving, then of course you are doing everything right, but I have one question, are you doing this for the sake of what kind of money is right or the ratio of time and money is it worth spending so much time on investments, let’s say up to thousands of dollars Personally, I I wouldn’t if the conversation is about small money.
In fact, those who are always looking for news to consume daily are traders and short-term investments. because those who hold for the long term are not really affected by the existing news. So it's not the amount of assets but the purpose of the investment. short or long term, that's the consideration

I think that most likely you are right, but only partly because any investor reads the news, regardless of whether his investments are long or short; in any case, all these friends know the news better than others. I will note that those who invest in long terms do not read the news that they read those investors who invest short.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 09:04:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2024, 08:32:32 AM »
I do it all, dozens of news stories I read every day to listen to what's happening in the crypto world.
This is included in the Fundamentals that will have an effect on the state of the crypto price.
Technical Analysis is also supported by Fundamentals.

If you read the news every day and see where the market is moving, then of course you are doing everything right, but I have one question, are you doing this for the sake of what kind of money is right or the ratio of time and money is it worth spending so much time on investments, let’s say up to thousands of dollars Personally, I I wouldn’t if the conversation is about small money.
In fact, those who are always looking for news to consume daily are traders and short-term investments. because those who hold for the long term are not really affected by the existing news. So it's not the amount of assets but the purpose of the investment. short or long term, that's the consideration
I think that most likely you are right, but only partly because any investor reads the news, regardless of whether his investments are long or short; in any case, all these friends know the news better than others. I will note that those who invest in long terms do not read the news that they read those investors who invest short.
Any news that originates from a large country will certainly have an impact on crypto, but this influence is short-term and long-term and will not be affected because it will change again in time.
This is also used by traders for the short term because they need analysis before making short-term trades.
For investment, it is usually only based on the halving period that will occur, which is always 4 years.

Offline koang

• Activity: 588
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 09:23:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2024, 07:53:54 PM »
If I personally am not ready to enter the market with market conditions like now it is still too risky to predict there will be a further decline even though this is only a prediction.
I am still waiting for the closing candle in monthly time whether it shows a close above or below, if the candle is red maybe the next month will also be red if it can be green and higher than before this is a good sign for the next month this is just an analysis from me of course there are many better analyzes than this.

The right moment and the right time to start buying everything  is when everyone is scared
And the corrections are normal in crypto, Don't let corrections shake you out, it's just mental tests.
But in the corrections stage, when trying to make money, act slowly and act quickly to protect the money.
Safety comes first when protecting financial health. Don’t FOMO, don’t FUD, and have a solid plan.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1111
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 09:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2024, 08:35:48 PM »

Not everyone has money to spare you know, some people set up money purposely to buy Bitcoin when it comes down to the exact price they have in mind and whatever Bitcoin does later, they don't have more funds elsewhere to buy more. However, I just think $56k level might not be the actual lower price Bitcoin price is expected to stay, I have noticed that Bitcoin do have this sharp decline lower before it makes a bullish engulfing candle for the next pump. So I think we might have more lower price sooner or later.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██