follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Vent Finance: Introducing Ventup Launchpad  (Read 6721 times)

Offline Rhooney Hood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 07, 2021, 02:55:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: Vent Finance: Introducing Ventup Launchpad
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2021, 01:51:00 AM »
The native token is a must to get and hold one as it is used to Participate in future IDOs on the VentUp Launchpad. The Community members will be allowed to stake a certain quantity of Vent tokens and gain access to allocations in upcoming IDOs. The token also gives community members voting power over upcoming IDOs, new features, and ecosystem updates.
Absolutely it is a good with all said here, I see it's a community-based platform which is exceptionally good as it helps a project stand and gain steady growth because the community is involved in every doings. I also noticed they hold an AMA event often on telegram. Don't miss the next one coming

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2021, 01:51:00 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2021, 01:57:40 AM »
VentFinance Is a project to watch out for, for anyone looking a long term investment with top security systems to enhance it's transactions for its users.
On Cardano ecosystem reasons why I want to venture in. It's launchpad designed for projects and fully controlled by investors
Project owners find it very hard to find support these days because they need trustworthy partners to help build and market their products. While Service providers are not inclined to trust unknown projects and always demand upfront fess. On the other hand, Projects don't want to pay upfront fees, as they don't have a guarantee about the quality of the service. This is what VENT aims to remove. they want to utilize the power of smart contracts and on-chain reputation to simplify these relationships. In this way, VENT will allow projects to find the partners they need in a well secured environment protected from potential scams.

And vent has have partnerships and integration with top company in the Industry, the powers is in your hands
Simple
Secure
Transparent and
Inclusive

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2021, 12:30:35 AM »
absolutely, been one of their customers, that's a good beginning for cardano network. i believe bounch of ADA user will also try to secure their assets whenever taking part into a Launchpad. the best thing is, they do follow those listed  cardano or polygon project. so the risk of loss is barely zero.

It should be noted that VentFinance is built on Cardano polygon ecosystem. The usecases are great, seamless funding for everyone, top security with safe environment preventing scam and market manipulation and all is needed for widespread adoption

Offline Perryperry

• Under Review
  • Activity: 48
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:08:42 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2021, 12:42:44 AM »
Of course I know vent  is a lauchpad that loves it's community and give them full control of the platform. VentUp Launchpad, it's founders share innovative blockchain projects with the communities that will join forces to fund them. It has a flexible fundraising mechanism and all that. But TBH, I didn't know the KYC-ed user can be refunded if a project fails to launch or turns out to be a rug pool. This is just awesome!!!

Sounds pretty cool, vent is opening new opportunities to investors in the crypto community, leveraging in the power of decentralized finance to build  and invest in leading blockchain projects.
VentUp is also live to interact with high potential project and invest in them.
What's coming is Vent Swap and Vent Commerce for investors to securely transact with providers that will help your project s succeed

There is no need to know a thing or two about crypto before using or venturing into VentFinance. The goal is to create simple, transparent and secure environmental for everyone regardless of their crypto experience. Features are easily used to, $Vent are easily staked, made for everyone

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2021, 12:53:07 AM »
After when I though I know it all about crypto then Ventfinance came to my rescue to solve all my blockchain problems. Ventup has been created to solve all fundamentals problems in the launchpad space, designed to invest, raise funds and interacts among community members

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2021, 01:04:11 AM »
Vent Finance empowers projects to raise funds transparently and securely while building strong communities supporting them. Our platform enables investor communities to research and interact with project creators to exchange ideas and help grow the ecosystem.
This allows Vent Finance to support high-quality projects and become the world's first mass-adopted DeFi platform.
Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2021, 02:00:08 AM »
I have come to understand that VENT is willing to  empower startups and investors with technology that supports sustainable growth. The team works daily to make decentralized funding simple and accessible because they believe in financial embracement and an economy where conception can benefit society as a whole

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2021, 02:00:08 AM »

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2021, 02:33:08 AM »
TBH, I have no doubt Vent is will lead the hype very soon as it's absolutely unique. With Ventup, decentralized Funding will be made easy. The platform will show community indicators for popularity, rankings based on guidelines & AI analysis, and proven indicators for success. This will aid investors get a true picture of what projects are offering and  help them get in control of their investments

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2021, 03:13:43 AM »
You know, one thing I love about ventup is it puts full control of the platform to the community. Vent is  aiming to empower innovative projects to raise funds and find the support they need. Ventup is handling a complex process, full of loosely connected interactions.
“By implementing a human-centric approach,

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2021, 03:22:27 AM »
Vent has decided to Combine simplicity, security, and transparency with strong determination to reset the world’s expectations of what a decentralized launchpad is and help expand the prestige and maturity of the DeFi space and crypto ecosystem

Offline Jaric_Perlevska

• Spammer
  • Activity: 108
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 08:25:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2021, 06:35:19 PM »
Its always good to see a project working with multichain,Vent aiming to Decentralized Polygon-Cardano Bridge for early investment on that ecosystems project's. Well this is big enough but also they are aiming to produce VentSwap for their first goal. Currently sitting at low marketcap and i believe one day it will fly away.
fortes fortuna adiuvat

Offline Summer202

• Spammer
  • Activity: 270
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2021, 11:34:55 AM »
That Polygon-Cardano Bridge allows investors to invest as early as possible on potentially good project. Imo it will maximizes the profit while letting all kind of investors to join the game.. I always love innovative project's and it seems $VENT is going to be one of them. I have to track VENT a lil more.

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2021, 04:10:41 PM »
Well imo Vent is about to hype soon. Once they launch their VentSwap and VentCommerce probably it will be too late for investment,i highly recommend do research about it and if your strategy of investment matches with Vent,go for it. Remember always DYOR

Offline Matt_Aniston

• Spammer
  • Activity: 144
  • cryptoguru
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:58:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2021, 04:40:25 PM »
Well imo Vent is about to hype soon. Once they launch their VentSwap and VentCommerce probably it will be too late for investment,i highly recommend do research about it and if your strategy of investment matches with Vent,go for it. Remember always DYOR
VentSwap launch is big thing for project grow but VentCommerce?? I believe Vent is trying to change ecosystem positively.Yesterday official twitter account share MELD will be launced on VentUp Launchpad,i hope that would help Vent for popularity
Dream by dream..

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2021, 12:06:36 PM »
VentSwap launch is big thing for project grow but VentCommerce?? I believe Vent is trying to change ecosystem positively.Yesterday official twitter account share MELD will be launced on VentUp Launchpad,i hope that would help Vent for popularity
MELDlab is pretty good actually,VENT gonna get benefit from that launch for sure. I always liked VENT but nowadays im curious about is it at right spot for buy or should i just wait for their Swap?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG