follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Vent Finance: Introducing Ventup, the first community governed Launchpad  (Read 6240 times)

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Vent Finance: Introducing Ventup, the first community governed Launchpad
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2021, 12:03:15 AM »
Vent Finance' Ventup is the first community governed Launchpad that empower investors through community vote and choice of the project which would be listed on VentUp. This is a set up on polygon and Cardona network to give birth to an ascenssion of users choosing paths to wealth, their cross chain program will lay out possibilities for the investors to move through chains while tracking their investments. A one time KYC program is compulsory for investors to secure and get their fund ensured for ever.

In my opinion, Vent Finance will power DeFi and Dapp implemented on ADA and MATIC network.

Absolutely and amazing, the governance patterns and the subjectivism of the projects to users/investors comments, upvote,s or amendments is making the project the most accurate and susceptible to make changes into the ideals of launchpads. The bridge for cardano to polygon is a pillars for its progress. As ALONZO is just spiking, hence the possibility to have more projects followed and crowdfunded by Vent Finance.
well said mate, the project is flexible enough to make changes on the ecosystem, it's quite obvious from the roadmap. quite impressive too imo, to think that vent finance won't just serve as a launchpsd but an exchange and a commerce center very impressive

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2021, 12:03:15 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2021, 12:30:07 AM »
Vent Finance' Ventup is the first community governed Launchpad that empower investors through community vote and choice of the project which would be listed on VentUp. This is a set up on polygon and Cardona network to give birth to an ascenssion of users choosing paths to wealth, their cross chain program will lay out possibilities for the investors to move through chains while tracking their investments. A one time KYC program is compulsory for investors to secure and get their fund ensured for ever.

In my opinion, Vent Finance will power DeFi and Dapp implemented on ADA and MATIC network.

Absolutely and amazing, the governance patterns and the subjectivism of the projects to users/investors comments, upvote,s or amendments is making the project the most accurate and susceptible to make changes into the ideals of launchpads. The bridge for cardano to polygon is a pillars for its progress. As ALONZO is just spiking, hence the possibility to have more projects followed and crowdfunded by Vent Finance.
well said mate, the project is flexible enough to make changes on the ecosystem, it's quite obvious from the roadmap. quite impressive too imo, to think that vent finance won't just serve as a launchpsd but an exchange and a commerce center very impressive
i just checked the roadmap and you're quite right, they do have interesting upgrades coming up, impressive as well if i might add, however swapping services will need vent to setup an exchange, which begs the question, do you think the community will have as much power vested on them right now when the exchange get launched

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2021, 03:19:45 PM »

i just checked the roadmap and you're quite right, they do have interesting upgrades coming up, impressive as well if i might add, however swapping services will need vent to setup an exchange, which begs the question, do you think the community will have as much power vested on them right now when the exchange get launched
hmmm, quite a brain twister there, but i guess since it's gonna be a Centralized exchange and not many community driven features such as upvoting will be available .. the power vested on the comunity will probably be  reduced

Offline Diaz8789

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: October 14, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2022, 11:05:48 AM »
Vent IDO has increased the number of projects it has done and now there is Chainport IDO. It was great to see two projects I follow together.

Offline Anthony_Plastova

• Spammer
  • Activity: 203
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2022, 10:54:34 AM »
Chainport is a successful bridge project. When will IDO on Vent be done?

Offline Avril_3646

• Spammer
  • Activity: 191
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2022, 10:16:29 AM »
PORTX has successfully completed its IDO on Vent and the target amount has been collected. I hope it can achieve the goals expected from a bridge project

Offline Mohammad_Gassani

• Spammer
  • Activity: 138
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2022, 10:59:16 AM »
I believe Portx could make some serious for its investors.Chainport already supports big chains and yesterday Chainport started to bridge to Fantom too.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2022, 10:59:16 AM »

Offline band1t

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 17
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:14:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2022, 10:19:41 AM »
It says on the Chainport site that it will expand the number of chains it supports.Fantom became one of the chains that was included in these names the fastest :)

Offline Bellagio

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Last Active: April 10, 2022, 09:14:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2022, 08:49:53 AM »
It says on the Chainport site that it will expand the number of chains it supports.Fantom became one of the chains that was included in these names the fastest :)
Fantom and Moon River are among the last chains supported by Chainport.So that means Chainport now supports 7 chains at total.I think theres no longer the need to look for a specific bridge for each blockchain :D

Offline Yanivzeev

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: February 18, 2022, 06:43:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2022, 08:54:35 AM »
I believe Portx could make some serious for its investors.Chainport already supports big chains and yesterday Chainport started to bridge to Fantom too.
ChainPort is the next generation of blockchain bridges, featuring a set of capabilities that are unique to it.It draws attention especially in terms of security with 4 separate security audits

Offline Eileifr

• Spammer
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: February 18, 2022, 06:44:14 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2022, 08:40:21 AM »
Vent is a launchpad that I have found successful so far, but I missed the portx launch :D I saw something like a 2nd IDO in another thread here. Do you know where it would be?

Offline Queensgambit

• Spammer
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: February 18, 2022, 06:44:25 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2022, 08:43:20 AM »
Vent is a launchpad that I have found successful so far, but I missed the portx launch :D I saw something like a 2nd IDO in another thread here. Do you know where it would be?
If I remember correctly, another portx IDO was going to be made on Poolz but it may have been delayed due to a resource related to Poolz.I should not mislead you so I suggest you check it on the site :)

Offline Parisienne

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: March 08, 2022, 09:26:36 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2022, 08:13:32 AM »
Queens Gambit is right it is going to be on Poolz but the exact date is not announced yet.I think the token price will be the same as in Vent. Maybe I can consider collecting some more portx

Offline Tayanna

• Spammer
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: February 26, 2022, 06:24:32 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2022, 08:15:22 AM »
No statement from Poolz yet.While we wait for the IDO date, new partnership news comes every day :D I saw BBS Network Ported to BNB Chain using ChainPort too for major interoperability with Ethereum.

Offline Otto_Delaney

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: February 26, 2022, 07:10:48 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2022, 08:18:41 AM »
No statement from Poolz yet.While we wait for the IDO date, new partnership news comes every day :D I saw BBS Network Ported to BNB Chain using ChainPort too for major interoperability with Ethereum.
Imo ChainPort keeps bringing the best projects in the space to a secure and full interoperability ecosystem where moving from one chain to the other takes 3 minutes.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG