follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Long term effect of the Russia Ukraine war  (Read 18617 times)

Offline JunaidAzizi

• Activity: 161
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
Re: Long term effect of the Russia Ukraine war
« Reply #165 on: January 16, 2024, 05:30:03 PM »
In my opinion I think the crypto market will continue to fall because the economy of Russia will getting down and we know there are many investors in Russia so they will withdraw their cryptos.. If there is another country to join the war then I expect the massive dump of the market.
I agree with you but here in my mind, there is another thing that I am sharing with you if it's right or wrong you will correct me so that I can clear my mind related to this.
There will be a possibility that due to inflation and the down of fiat currency, people from Russia put their assets in cryptocurrency for the sake of protection, and if more people come and invest we see some green sentiments. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: January 16, 2024, 05:30:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3518
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 12:21:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2024, 11:35:27 PM »
In the long run, this war will have many devastating effects, and one of them will undoubtedly be economic. Infrastructure, industrial facilities and agricultural areas in Ukraine have been damaged. The price of everything from grain crops to sunflower oil has gone up in this war, but most importantly, we have lost our humanity in this war because innocent children have also died in this war. Wars are going on all over the world and children are dying, we don't need to be close to any side, we just need to be close to children...

I don't want to talk about economics over such a sad event, but in times of wars, stock markets crash and gold prices go up. Which do you think cryptocurrencies are closer to?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1961
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:02:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2024, 01:02:28 PM »
In the long run, this war will have many devastating effects, and one of them will undoubtedly be economic. Infrastructure, industrial facilities and agricultural areas in Ukraine have been damaged. The price of everything from grain crops to sunflower oil has gone up in this war, but most importantly, we have lost our humanity in this war because innocent children have also died in this war. Wars are going on all over the world and children are dying, we don't need to be close to any side, we just need to be close to children...

I don't want to talk about economics over such a sad event, but in times of wars, stock markets crash and gold prices go up. Which do you think cryptocurrencies are closer to?

If we look at the crypto market, and overlay a graph of crypto market prices and capitalization, on a timeline, unfortunately we don't see a correlation between horrible events and the price of cryptocurrencies. My assumption is that cryptocurrencies in times of war are not a safe haven asset like gold. Accordingly, the demand for cryptocurrency is not growing, the price is not changing....

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1150
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:34:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2024, 02:25:51 PM »

If we look at the crypto market, and overlay a graph of crypto market prices and capitalization, on a timeline, unfortunately we don't see a correlation between horrible events and the price of cryptocurrencies. My assumption is that cryptocurrencies in times of war are not a safe haven asset like gold. Accordingly, the demand for cryptocurrency is not growing, the price is not changing....
So true. But on the one hand, crypto assets are much more flexible to take from one country to another. For example, if A lives in a country that has the potential to become a place of war conflict, then usually the residents there will try to evacuate and go to another country for a while and it is impossible for them to bring large amounts of their fiat currency. Because freezing of bank accounts can also occur in countries involved in war conflicts. So many people save their assets by exchanging them for crypto. So we have seen a slight spike in bitcoin prices after the news about Russia going to war with Ukraine became a sensation. And I think that is an impact that will exist, even if only for a short time.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1961
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:02:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #169 on: January 18, 2024, 07:03:44 PM »

So true. But on the one hand, crypto assets are much more flexible to take from one country to another. For example, if A lives in a country that has the potential to become a place of war conflict, then usually the residents there will try to evacuate and go to another country for a while and it is impossible for them to bring large amounts of their fiat currency. Because freezing of bank accounts can also occur in countries involved in war conflicts. So many people save their assets by exchanging them for crypto. So we have seen a slight spike in bitcoin prices after the news about Russia going to war with Ukraine became a sensation. And I think that is an impact that will exist, even if only for a short time.

From my perspective, it's more of a "coincidence" than a direct correlation. Or "psychic buying" because of the assumption that crypto could be a "lifeline".

Crypto currently has one big disadvantage - in order to use it in real life - 99.99% of goods and services can only be bought by exchanging crypto for fiat currencies. In normal life in some countries this is a problem, and being in a territory where there are hostilities, it becomes an impossible task. War is not only "shots in the distance", believe me as a citizen of Ukraine.....

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #170 on: January 18, 2024, 07:38:41 PM »

From my perspective, it's more of a "coincidence" than a direct correlation. Or "psychic buying" because of the assumption that crypto could be a "lifeline".

Crypto currently has one big disadvantage - in order to use it in real life - 99.99% of goods and services can only be bought by exchanging crypto for fiat currencies. In normal life in some countries this is a problem, and being in a territory where there are hostilities, it becomes an impossible task. War is not only "shots in the distance", believe me as a citizen of Ukraine.....
Sometimes things in these countries are very difficult , for Example we all know what the situation is like in Ukraine, and we are also clear that things for Russia are not good , for the people of Russia they are not good for the simple fact that Things can be easy when it comes to paying attention to credit cards , international commerce, and all kinds of Incontigencies that Exist on an economic level, this is something that we all know , and sometimes Crypto can be the way out of this. It is not managed by banks, you can make a very large transaction and there are no problems.

I imagine that when you see these alternatives you have to stick to them , to be able to get money, enter bitcoin in Russia , but they can easily take it to fiat and thus make the difference , or I see another way, it can always be done that way, in fact many They are doing it , just as I think it is Ukraine that is also going through a difficult Situation.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██