follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Invest in Your Future with Bityx  (Read 9477 times)

Offline Trud

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 20, 2022, 03:47:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary First Post Mobile User
Re: Invest in Your Future with Bityx
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2022, 11:06:03 AM »
The trading terminal in the browser is based on TradingView. The terminal is debugged to the smallest detail, no bugs and slowdowns at peak loads. As far as I know, the site has never been hacked, the reason is simple - it has the latest and constantly updated security system.
In general, I definitely recommend the exchange. Easy to learn, reliable, has a good FAQ and a detailed knowledge base (you need to register to access it)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 03:47:22 PM by Trud »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2022, 11:06:03 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Centi

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 21, 2022, 09:27:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2022, 09:28:33 PM »
If we take the basic functionality, this is a typical cryptocurrency exchange. TradingView terminal in browser Fast transactions, large trading volumes, no technical problems noticed.
A significant difference from most other sites is the absence of a minimum deposit. Trading and exchange operations are carried out at a minimum commission. There are no commissions for deposits, only for withdrawals. Here the commissions are about average for the segment

Offline Rishard

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 22, 2022, 01:28:20 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary First Post Search
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2022, 01:28:20 PM »
Overall experience with bityx exchange is very good .This is exchange with good volume and many good coins are listed on this exchange and the withdraw is very fast of this exchange

Offline Klent

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 26, 2022, 04:03:47 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary First Post Mobile User
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2022, 04:04:26 PM »
whatever one may say, it is important to have significant trading volumes. And then everything will be very good.
There are no questions about liquidity. There are many cryptocurrencies, but there are no fiats, but this is a plus, which just determines large trading volumes. The technical part was done with a bang, the platform works stably 24 hours a day, even at peak loads. The execution of transactions is less than 1 second, this is a qualitative indicator

Offline Oseatirdo

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: May 08, 2023, 02:28:16 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2022, 10:23:13 AM »
I work with all pairs based on bitcoin, so bityx is a real find for me. If you lay out a complete list of financial instruments of a crypto exchange, then a page will not be enough. There is no fiat in it, but it certainly does not upset me. There are almost as many ways to withdraw as there are trading assets. On average bityx commissions are lower than those of competitors. Everything about this exchange is good, but one minus was still found for me. Bitcoin is not a cheap coin, and volatility sometimes goes off scale, so there is a lack of leverage
Why do you say that the lack of different fiat pairs is good!? On the contrary! I write letters to support so that they add more fiat pairs for trading! You understand that not in all countries people use the usa dollar and it is inconvenient for them to keep count. I personally would like to trade in pairs in btc/euro. Especially for those who have just come to the cryptocurrency world, it is easier for them to trade in tandem with their national currency!

Offline Jirahana

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 28, 2022, 01:28:58 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2022, 01:29:37 PM »
Well, in fact, each exchange has really big chances. And indeed, in the work, everything goes to the fact that the exchange becomes a little popular on the network, and this is cool in any case. And it is precisely on this occasion that one should not underestimate, besides, various competitions are now taking place, and everything that users would pay attention to the exchange itself...

Offline Iscalayner

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 29, 2022, 07:55:18 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2022, 07:50:01 AM »
Withdrawal fees are very low. Almost any altcoin has a low withdrawal fee. You can also be smarter and convert all your cryptocurrency to litecoin and then make a withdrawal then you will pay the lowest withdrawal fee. On many exchanges, high fees are still a problem. So I like bityx

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2022, 07:50:01 AM »

Offline Nyekievanch

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 29, 2022, 11:44:25 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2022, 11:44:25 AM »
I have been trading on bityx for 3 months, and in general I am satisfied with the cooperation. Commissions for transactions are low, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, the trading platform works properly, withdrawing money is fast and convenient, and, in general, you don’t need more for trading. But there are no options for passive income
I also think that this is the reason why Bityx lags behind competitors. As you said for trading, this is perfect. But there is no passive profit to get interest! My tokens just lie on the account, and I cannot put them on staking. It is very important! Look at large exchanges, wherever a tab of earn or staking.

Offline Ytonysiu

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 29, 2022, 07:31:35 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2022, 07:32:08 PM »
I have long been watching development of this crypto exchange and from what I see I can say that she can take a leading place in cryptocurrency world. Exchange provides incredible simplicity and exchange speed. I research many trading couples and almost everywhere there is liquidity of which will be enough for any trader (only if you do not buy or sell for $100 million)))

Offline Nandillara

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 30, 2022, 06:40:39 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2022, 06:41:20 AM »
Bityx exchange has some advantages compared to others, such as no KYC and a wide pool of trading pairs, but the volumes on some pairs are too small. Of course, we can see this on many exchanges where there are many shitcoins.

Offline Demer

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 30, 2022, 12:33:32 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2022, 12:33:22 PM »
I will not argue that this is a great exchange and I sometimes buy some altcoins here myself. In my opinion at the moment binance is and remains the best ... This is objectively because there are more altcoins and trading pairs. If you are trading at 10-20btc then you better go to binance

Offline Quianai

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 01, 2022, 10:16:51 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2022, 10:16:10 AM »
I will not argue that this is a great exchange and I sometimes buy some altcoins here myself. In my opinion at the moment binance is and remains the best ... This is objectively because there are more altcoins and trading pairs. If you are trading at 10-20btc then you better go to binance

Your comparison is completely inappropriate. That it is not professional to compare exchanges of different values. At least Bityx has been on the market not so long ago and they do not have such investors. But if you compare Bityx with such exchanges as MXC or Gate, then Bityx is definitely better

Offline Kiritanio

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 01, 2022, 05:04:41 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2022, 05:04:41 PM »
For me and my friends, Bityx is one of the best crypto exchanges.. You can see that too many people believe in Bityx crypto exchange.. Bityx has so many opportunities to trade cryptocurrencies... Bityx not only lists all the coins, but also lists all the time valuable coins. So people are benefiting from it and more and more new traders are coming in.

Offline Teagardea

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 01, 2022, 08:00:53 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2022, 08:01:27 PM »
An ordinary exchange of which you can find more than 10 if you just go to Google. But the liquidity here is good, there are never any problems with the execution of orders. Sometimes it happens that trading is turned off 2-3 times in a month due to technical work. But it becomes noticeable that the site works better every time.

Offline Sleynelle

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 02, 2022, 06:16:40 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2022, 06:16:29 AM »
Without a doubt Bityx is one of the best, if not the best both in terms of safety, which is just an important factor and in terms of efficiency. No wonder it processes such large volumes of trades. 5 years have passed since the founding and implementation of unsurpassed improvements

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG