follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 2024: The Year of ETF  (Read 2398 times)

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: 2024: The Year of ETF
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2024, 07:17:16 AM »

ETF approval will send Bitcoin rapidly to moon. Much awaited moment for everybody that are into crypto and waiting for another round of pump harder.

I also observe a lot of dramas and speculations are going on with regards of this. Even coinbase is excited about the possible result and they are prepared.

Me too a believer of approval.

According to predictions and theory, ETF approval should have a positive impact on Bitcoin, but in the  fact after the ETF was approved, the price of Bitcoin fell.  This does not match predictions.  Although from what I read there are whales who sell large amounts of their bitcoins.
Please wait the bitcoin progress at the next several weeks.
If bitcoin goes up to $ 45 K, I think It's just correction.
Bitcoin will recover again.

Many communities here in the crypto space indeed expected that after the SEC approval of the bitcoin spot, there would be an immediate rally in its bitcoin price in the market, but many were disappointed, and others may be frustrated or wondering.

This is just proof that the market is unpredictable, and no one can predict correctly or exactly what will happen in the future. But even though the price of Bitcoin declined after the approval of the SEC, in less than a month, the companies that were approved on the spot etf have immediately collected a lot of Bitcoin, so meaning here, won't we wonder why they are accumulating Bitcoin?

It also means that there is a demand, and it is high for my opinion and vision, honestly speaking.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2024, 07:17:16 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2024, 10:29:38 AM »

Many communities here in the crypto space indeed expected that after the SEC approval of the bitcoin spot, there would be an immediate rally in its bitcoin price in the market, but many were disappointed, and others may be frustrated or wondering.
~ snip~

Absolutely yes, Many people have high expectation about ETF approved. Hopefully it will have good effect for bitcoin at the next several months again. Current bitcoin price is $ 44,609 It seems too easy to bit 45K at this weekend. Bitcoin will touch around 50-60K during halving, If happens ATH 2025 will touch 150K USD.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2024, 03:46:21 AM »
Many companies have consulted with the SEC after offering bitcoin spot ETFs and said they want to list with bitcoin. However, it is very interesting that if big companies start trading with Bitcoin, then this coin has the potential to do better in the future. We have seen the price of Bitcoin go from very low to very high levels and we expect it to rise further. Already many shopping malls and factories in many countries and abroad accept Bitcoin for transactions and even small shops are accepting Bitcoin payments now. According to this when the demand of Bitcoin increases day by day more people will be interested in Bitcoin and its value will increase more.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2024, 11:56:55 PM »
Many companies have consulted with the SEC after offering bitcoin spot ETFs and said they want to list with bitcoin. However, it is very interesting that if big companies start trading with Bitcoin, then this coin has the potential to do better in the future. We have seen the price of Bitcoin go from very low to very high levels and we expect it to rise further. Already many shopping malls and factories in many countries and abroad accept Bitcoin for transactions and even small shops are accepting Bitcoin payments now. According to this when the demand of Bitcoin increases day by day more people will be interested in Bitcoin and its value will increase more.
Bitcoin price movements that occur in Spot ETFs are very fast, and this can have an influence on exchange conditions, which make it possible to bring in new traders to enter Bitcoin and try to trade using Bitcoin. In this way, it can make Bitcoin prices soar high and provide a lot of profit for Bitcoin supporters.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2024, 03:26:05 AM »

Bitcoin price movements that occur in Spot ETFs are very fast, and this can have an influence on exchange conditions, which make it possible to bring in new traders to enter Bitcoin and try to trade using Bitcoin. In this way, it can make Bitcoin prices soar high and provide a lot of profit for Bitcoin supporters.

Absolutely yes, ETF bitcoin will make bitcoin price go high at bullish. As we all see now, bitcoin price is increasing day by day at this week and touch $ 47K.  ETF has big impact for bitcoin , that it will influence all of atlcoins. As a holder of bitcoin , I'm really happy to face bullish season.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2024, 09:16:39 PM »

Absolutely yes, ETF bitcoin will make bitcoin price go high at bullish. As we all see now, bitcoin price is increasing day by day at this week and touch $ 47K.  ETF has big impact for bitcoin , that it will influence all of atlcoins. As a holder of bitcoin , I'm really happy to face bullish season.

Yeah , I see Bitcoin shows good  price and touched at $ 52K at last week. great achievement.  ETF Bitcoin has good impact. By seeing this , I believe Bitcoin will touch new ATH around $150K. This is very good, if we hold Bitcoin until the bullish season.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2024, 09:49:53 AM »
Yeah , I see Bitcoin shows good  price and touched at $ 52K at last week. great achievement.  ETF Bitcoin has good impact. By seeing this , I believe Bitcoin will touch new ATH around $150K. This is very good, if we hold Bitcoin until the bullish season.
For me, the price of $150k is very difficult to achieve because currently the price of Bitcoin has started to weaken, which has finally caused the price of Bitcoin to fall to $50.6k. Hopefully there is more good news that can make Bitcoin price movements increase quickly so that it can provide a lot of profit. The new ATH will probably be reached next year, but no one can be sure exactly when that will happen.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2024, 09:49:53 AM »

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2024, 04:38:12 PM »

52k$ achievement is a good achievement and I think it will touch 100k$ after halving. There is no doubt that bitcoin can attain the value of 150k$ but this is highest target and I assume that this will take some more time. We should not loss hope because good time comes in future and future is always brighter than past like the price of bitcoin was too much lower but now its three times more than past price.

If some more good news arise then chances will increase and may be it reach to 150k$ because everything can happen in crypto world and all Fluctuations are related with the news and demands so if these remains positive then there will be no hurdles in reaching to the value of 150k$.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:34:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2024, 05:11:20 PM »
52k$ achievement is a good achievement and I think it will touch 100k$ after halving. There is no doubt that bitcoin can attain the value of 150k$ but this is highest target and I assume that this will take some more time. We should not loss hope because good time comes in future and future is always brighter than past like the price of bitcoin was too much lower but now its three times more than past price.

If some more good news arise then chances will increase and may be it reach to 150k$ because everything can happen in crypto world and all Fluctuations are related with the news and demands so if these remains positive then there will be no hurdles in reaching to the value of 150k$.
I will not disagree with you, Because if Bitcoin goes above 100k price after this halving then I don't think it's much of a surprise here. Because Bitcoin has touched its new all-time high price every time within almost a year after the halving season ended. Moreover, before the start of the halving season, the price of Bitcoin was around 10k to 7k in 2020 and then after the end of the halving season, it touched 69k during the bull-run.
Moreover, when Bitcoin touched its all-time high price in 2021 and its previous all-time high price was around 19k, it is understood that it increases several times every time during the bull season, so it can be said that Bitcoin can definitely pass 100k in the next bull run.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG