follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Calling Memecoin Enthusiasts: Guess What KuCoin Futures Just Launched?  (Read 403 times)

Offline Adams-Richard

• Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 05, 2023, 07:19:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts One year Anniversary 10 Posts

Has anyone else noticed how active KuCoin Futures has been lately? They're doing a lot of interesting things like launching exciting campaigns and upgrading contracts for various projects. It seems like only a week ago since I last wrote about KuCoin Futures launching a trading competition. And just yesterday, KuCoin Futures started another fun event that will surely make users who own memecoins or want to buy them really excited.

As a memecoin enthusiast myself, I was personally not only drawn in by the thrilling activities but also by the impressive rewards that the People's Exchange is offering. I mean, they're practically giving away a huge amount of prizes for tasks that are incredibly simple to accomplish. It's as if KuCoin Futures is giving us every possible reason to be part of this event.

The event is called “Memecoin Lucky Draw” wherein participants can win up to 8,888 USDT. We've got three activities lined up for this event. Again, the featured activities in this event are not only fun, but they're also really easy to complete. I'll quickly explain each activity, so you'll see how fun and simple they are.

Screenshot Image from KuCoin

For Activity 1, participants with a futures trading volume of at least 2,000 USDT on KuCoin's supported contracts can enter a lucky draw. There's a chance at winning up to 8,888 USDT, and the awesome part is, participants can take a swing at drawing a maximum of 12 times! How cool is that?

The prizes for the lucky draw are as follows:

Screenshot Image from KuCoin

For all the clever minds out there, this activity might make you want to join the event. KuCoin Futures will choose 20 participants at random who come up with creative memes related to KuCoin Futures + Memecoin. Each of these lucky creators will bag a reward of 10 USDT trial funds. Remember, you'll need to post your meme on Twitter and, of course, tag @KuCoinFutures to make sure they see your masterpiece.

Activity 3 is perhaps the simplest one to complete. Throughout the campaign duration, users who accomplish their KYC verification and achieve a trading volume exceeding 50,000 USDT on KuCoin will collectively partake in a prize pool worth 100,000 USDT, which will be distributed according to their trading volume. If you want to participate in activity 3, click here to verify your account.

I'm actually thinking of participating in all the activities, except the third one since I completed KYC 3 quite a while back  8) Best of luck to those who are thinking of getting into activity 1. As for activity 2, I'm not sure if there's a cap on meme entries, but I've put in three entries to boost my winning odds, haha. If this blog got you interested in joining, visit this page to sign up.

Good luck and happy trading!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG