follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: EOSJacks | Decentralised Gaming Built On EOS  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Collinberg

• Activity: 138
  • 🔰 FERRUM NETWORK 🔰
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: January 14, 2021, 03:02:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
EOSJacks | Decentralised Gaming Built On EOS
« on: November 18, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »
Recently there has been much hype around the EOS Blockchain because many d'Apps are being built on the platform almost on a daily basis, we have seen EOS exchanges, a number of gaming platform and so many innovative d'Apps built on EOS.

I am an avid gamer and also a die hard EOS enthusiast and yesterday while I was surfing the net to search for a new game to play and make some quick cash, I stumbled upon EOSJacks. (https://www.eosjacks.com)

One unique thing i discovered immediately was that while most projects in the cryptocurrency sphere prefer to take the easy route and conduct an ICO to raise funds for development, the team behind EOSJacks decided to develop the platform by themselves and introduce a way for people to earn the native EOSJacks tokens by simply playing the dice game, Roll To Mine.

This is just scratching the surface of what EOSJacks is all about, to learn more about EOSJacks and what it has to offer, check out the website, the whitepaper and ANN thread is not up yet but it would be available soon, meanwhile you can avail yourself of the available games in EOSJacks and you can become a winner.

Tomorrow I would be posting about my experience in EOSjack, I have played several games and even though I lost my first, I got some JAKE (EOSjack tokens) for my efforts and my subsequent games were amazing because I won. Watch out for it tomorrow.
Website- https://eosjacks.com
Ferrum Network •   ANN • Bounty • Website • Telegram
The First High-Speed Interoperability Network for Real-World Financial Applications

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

EOSJacks | Decentralised Gaming Built On EOS
« on: November 18, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG