follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What does this Ethereum Contract do?  (Read 1129 times)

Offline jdcruz1412

• Activity: 164
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 13, 2019, 06:09:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
What does this Ethereum Contract do?
« on: March 02, 2018, 12:17:18 PM »
Can someone explain what this contract do?

I received an email about eos airdrop and didn't notice that the website was fake and did what was written in there,

This is the Fake EOS address (https://xn--os-g7s.com/claim/)

Contract address: 0xd0a6E6C54DbC68Db5db3A091B171A77407Ff7ccf

ABI / JSON Interface:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"claimed","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"owner_","type":"address"}],"name":"setOwner","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"time","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint128"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"foundersAllocation","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint128"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"day","type":"uint256"}],"name":"claim","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"foundersKey","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"userBuys","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"day","type":"uint256"}],"name":"createOnDay","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"freeze","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"keys","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"startTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"authority_","type":"address"}],"name":"setAuthority","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"dailyTotals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"buy","outputs":[],"payable":true,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"openTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"EOS","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"today","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"authority","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"eos","type":"address"}],"name":"initialize","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"createFirstDay","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAll","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"dayFor","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"day","type":"uint256"},{"name":"limit","type":"uint256"}],"name":"buyWithLimit","outputs":[],"payable":true,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"collect","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"numberOfDays","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"key","type":"string"}],"name":"register","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"createPerDay","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_numberOfDays","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_totalSupply","type":"uint128"},{"name":"_openTime","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_startTime","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_foundersAllocation","type":"uint128"},{"name":"_foundersKey","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"payable":true,"type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"window","type":"uint256"},{"indexed":false,"name":"user","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"LogBuy","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"window","type":"uint256"},{"indexed":false,"name":"user","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"LogClaim","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"user","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"key","type":"string"}],"name":"LogRegister","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"LogCollect","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[],"name":"LogFreeze","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"authority","type":"address"}],"name":"LogSetAuthority","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"}],"name":"LogSetOwner","type":"event"}]

This is the steps:
Click on the 'Generate EOS keys' button below
Public key EOS4wMeL2QQgttxWAE5rG4rYbo7WrS5SS3MmBkNBaQkN8KEF27sev
Private key 5JpqdHfiXu5Gb5vQGuiHoFszahBXPSt6Dy96DTKGR1Tg2PtxB4b
Go to 'Contracts'
Select 'EOS Contribution' from the contract dropdown and click 'Access '
Verify the contract address with the address above
Select 'claim' from the function dropdown
Unlock your wallet
Click 'Write'
Verify that 'Amount ' is set to '0'
Click 'Generate Transaction' to proceed
"CLAIM EOS" -> This button leads to fake MEW website (https://xn--mytherwalle-jb9ey9a.com/#contracts)

I did the contract but I did it in the correct MEW website. My question is what will that contract do? Thank you for those who will answer.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What does this Ethereum Contract do?
« on: March 02, 2018, 12:17:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline jdcruz1412

• Activity: 164
  • Last Active: January 13, 2019, 06:09:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: What does this Ethereum Contract do?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 08:39:29 AM »
I have checked the real eos website (eos.io) and the one e-mailed to me which was (eos.com) with a dot under the "e" which can hardly be seen if you will not look carefully but they had the same contract address and ABI/JSON Interface. Good thing is that i used the real MEW address and not the one their fake website which leads to a phising site (https://xn--mytherwalle-jb9ey9a.com/#contracts) and because chrome warned me that the site is dangerous that is when I found out that the e-mail was scam and that is also when i noticed the eos website was fake which I didn't notice at first because if you will not look at the website carefully you will not be able to see the little dot under or above some of the letters.

Offline Rnmt3948

• Activity: 64
  • Last Active: April 03, 2023, 04:09:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What does this Ethereum Contract do?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 01:27:45 PM »
I think only smart contracts developers can give you a exact answer about this question..

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG