follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The More Famous, The More Scammers in BSC !!  (Read 8403 times)

Offline nakmantu99

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1237
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridg
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:16:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: The More Famous, The More Scammers in BSC !!
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2024, 01:21:38 AM »
That's right, Binance trading volume is quite high, very suitable for daily trading. Moreover, when the market turns green and the price of bitcoin rises, we see extraordinary volume increases.
There are not many exchanges that have price movements like that, so we really have to be able to make good use of them when we know of exchanges that have very fast movements and are very good for daily trading.

However, if you want to get a real profit, at least have 1 BNB for daily trading, if you only have BNB flakes, it will only be tiring to monitor the market.
Daily trading is a great way to get daily profits, but if you have small capital you will get little profit. If we have large capital, it seems like it will be easier to get big results every day, but it all also depends on market conditions. If the market is quiet, we will have difficulty making a profit
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2024, 01:21:38 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2024, 08:39:57 AM »
Daily trading is a great way to get daily profits, but if you have small capital you will get little profit. If we have large capital, it seems like it will be easier to get big results every day, but it all also depends on market conditions. If the market is quiet, we will have difficulty making a profit

We always have a large capital equals more profit; in fact, the more money, the more you cannot earn by investing this money and, as a rule, the larger the investment, or the larger the amount in trading, the lower the profit.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1470
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 12:58:15 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2024, 09:05:19 PM »

We always have a large capital equals more profit; in fact, the more money, the more you cannot earn by investing this money and, as a rule, the larger the investment, or the larger the amount in trading, the lower the profit.
If you have large enough capital then use the capital you have in various ways so that you will be able to make money every day, part of the capital you have can be used for staking, and part of it for daily trading.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2024, 08:18:32 AM »

If you have large enough capital then use the capital you have in various ways so that you will be able to make money every day, part of the capital you have can be used for staking, and part of it for daily trading.

In fact, the more money the more problems, money can be both salvation and meaning. In some sense of the word, because the more money you have, the more you think about how to invest it and you no longer have one or two investment options, but hundreds and they all need to be analyzed and compared with each other.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1174
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 07:38:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2024, 08:27:55 AM »

Daily trading is only profitable when in the bull run, in the bear market you will probably make nothing and not just only the bear market, there are even times in bull run you might not make money all the time because of low volatility unless you want to do future to shirt the market when it's fallen and even that one is dangerous.

Anyone can be a trader but it should be moderate, no need to force a trade and if you try and nothing comes, it's better you just buy and hold the coin and then sale when it's profitable and not trade every time else your money will burn.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:04:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2024, 08:54:32 AM »
In fact, the more money the more problems, money can be both salvation and meaning. In some sense of the word, because the more money you have, the more you think about how to invest it and you no longer have one or two investment options, but hundreds and they all need to be analyzed and compared with each other.
When we have a lot of money but have a lot of problems then we still can't manage the money well, have you seen the richest person in the world? Do they have a lot of problems that really make their life uncomfortable? They can enjoy their lives in peace because they have managed everything well and automatically.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2024, 02:52:28 PM »
When we have a lot of money but have a lot of problems then we still can't manage the money well, have you seen the richest person in the world? Do they have a lot of problems that really make their life uncomfortable? They can enjoy their lives in peace because they have managed everything well and automatically.
Actually, the problem of being calm in life depends on how we respond to it, maybe we are not rich people. As long as primary needs are met, I am grateful. and for me investing in crypto is just another income. Rich people will feel less if they have too many desires.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2024, 02:52:28 PM »

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1170
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 04:10:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2024, 03:13:26 PM »
Actually, the problem of being calm in life depends on how we respond to it, maybe we are not rich people. As long as primary needs are met, I am grateful. and for me investing in crypto is just another income. Rich people will feel less if they have too many desires.
It's true what you say, actually what makes us uneasy is ourselves. We complain too much even though economically we are fine. To enable me to calm down and reflect, one way is by walking, I can see so many people who are not as fortunate as me. Sometimes that makes me grateful for what I have.

I am very lucky because I was able to get to know cryptocurrency, here I learned a lot and was even able to improve my finances. And not everyone feels this way.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2024, 08:10:28 AM »

I think you are looking through the prism of the monitor and cannot really know what they have, just for example about these rich people. Have you ever seen them without security? or do you think this is normal? no, this is not normal and this means a problem, you can live with such a problem, but this does not mean that they are just enjoying life, they are just on a different level that you and I know nothing about.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1470
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 12:58:15 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2024, 07:03:42 PM »

I think you are looking through the prism of the monitor and cannot really know what they have, just for example about these rich people. Have you ever seen them without security? or do you think this is normal? no, this is not normal and this means a problem, you can live with such a problem, but this does not mean that they are just enjoying life, they are just on a different level that you and I know nothing about.
It is true that every human being must have limits to the knowledge they have, but I have a different nature, I always have a very high curiosity so I will definitely learn something new. This persistence made me know things that I didn't know before.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2024, 08:26:16 AM »

It is true that every human being must have limits to the knowledge they have, but I have a different nature, I always have a very high curiosity so I will definitely learn something new. This persistence made me know things that I didn't know before.

In the cryptocurrency world, you definitely have to be inquisitive, if you don’t be inquisitive, then we won’t be able to study anything as much as we would like, because this is the only character trait that makes us learn something new and delve into something more than just so you think bro is not alone in cryptocurrency there are a lot of curious people.

Offline enwi

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:07:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2024, 05:26:42 AM »

In the cryptocurrency world, you definitely have to be inquisitive, if you don’t be inquisitive, then we won’t be able to study anything as much as we would like, because this is the only character trait that makes us learn something new and delve into something more than just so you think bro is not alone in cryptocurrency there are a lot of curious people.
It's true, having a very high curiosity will make us know something that we didn't know before, but because we like to learn something new, it will make us get information that will ultimately make us know everything about cryptocurrency.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2024, 09:28:30 AM »

It's true, having a very high curiosity will make us know something that we didn't know before, but because we like to learn something new, it will make us get information that will ultimately make us know everything about cryptocurrency.

In fact, everyone in cryptocurrency is very curious people. I don’t even know anyone who is involved or are they just cryptans in essence, all these people are very curious and they just studied it all, they like it. And when a person likes something, he starts talking about it tell others and teach others those who cannot understand just because he doesn’t want to do it but wants to make money from it.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2024, 06:04:50 PM »

In fact, everyone in cryptocurrency is very curious people. I don’t even know anyone who is involved or are they just cryptans in essence, all these people are very curious and they just studied it all, they like it. And when a person likes something, he starts talking about it tell others and teach others those who cannot understand just because he doesn’t want to do it but wants to make money from it.
That curiosity is what makes us start learning about crypto, by investing there. This is something that is very fun because by studying we gain knowledge and experience, so we can become professionals in both trading and holding.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2024, 07:49:37 AM »

That curiosity is what makes us start learning about crypto, by investing there. This is something that is very fun because by studying we gain knowledge and experience, so we can become professionals in both trading and holding.

And if we return to the title of this topic, it is precisely because people without the character trait (curiosity) very often find themselves deceived by falling into the tricks of scammers of which there are now a lot, and especially on the BSC network.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG