follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Good News for XRP Supporters  (Read 7938 times)

Offline koang

• Activity: 575
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:59:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Good News for XRP Supporters
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2024, 09:33:33 PM »
The recent incident of hacking of the wallet of the co-founder of XRP caused a huge loss in the price of XRP. The crypto space is worrying as $112 million worth of XRP has moved from one wallet to multiple wallets. Moreover, the SEC case regarding this coin is still ongoing. If such an impact occurs on a project, a solution cannot be found very quickly. However, XRP has a higher chance of winning the cases. According to the current market conditions, the price of this coin does not increase at this time, but in the bull market, its price can definitely increase several times. According to the current condition, the market still holds the 6th rank. Hopefully all the downsides will be overcome and we will be able to see a bull run for XRP again.

Hmm...That doesn't inspire confidence or trust.

XRP is performing very poorly. It seems to keep losing value as time goes on.
And it's incredible how nothing works on XRP. Graphical, technical, and fundamental analysis does not work, nothing!
A dead company with a dead business plan. Ripple, from being loved to the most hated crypto today.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2024, 09:33:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1756
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2024, 05:22:58 AM »

Hmm...That doesn't inspire confidence or trust.

XRP is performing very poorly. It seems to keep losing value as time goes on.
And it's incredible how nothing works on XRP. Graphical, technical, and fundamental analysis does not work, nothing!
A dead company with a dead business plan. Ripple, from being loved to the most hated crypto today.

XRP is still recovering mate, He had problem with SEC. I used ripple fory transaction because cheaper. But I didn't hold XRP in my wallet. Because I don't confident XRP price will soar, I have prediction but but I'm not sure it will be achieved

Offline koang

• Activity: 575
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:59:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2024, 07:50:48 PM »
~ ~ ~

XRP is still recovering mate, He had problem with SEC. I used ripple fory transaction because cheaper. But I didn't hold XRP in my wallet. Because I don't confident XRP price will soar, I have prediction but but I'm not sure it will be achieved

I know. The action against Ripple caused losses of investors' money.
We are here to make money and not to lose it.
And "boom moonboys" with unrealistic XRP price predictions make me sick.
We must be realistic, There are plenty of opportunities out there, and don't miss too many opportunities in other sectors/cryptos.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG