follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Who is Ethereum's biggest competitor?  (Read 7868 times)

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:18:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
Re: Who is Ethereum's biggest competitor?
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 09:36:28 AM »
Solana has gained significant attention in recent years for its ability to handle high transaction volumes with low fees. However, whether Solana can completely overtake the Ethereum ecosystem is a complex question and depends on a number of factors.

Solana has the advantage in terms of transaction speed and low fees, but Ethereum remains dominant when it comes to the development and adoption of decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts. Ethereum is also transitioning from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake consensus with the Ethereum 2.0 upgrade, which is expected to improve its scalability.

While Solana could be a strong competitor, replacing the Ethereum ecosystem completely would involve huge challenges. Both will likely function together as part of a broader blockchain ecosystem with their respective advantages and disadvantages. Solana's success in competing with Ethereum will largely depend on further development, adoption, and support from the community and developers.

In general, Solana is known for its lower transaction fees compared to Ethereum. Solana is designed with technology that allows for fast and efficient transaction handling at relatively low fees, especially when compared to Ethereum.
Did you see the price of the Solana a year ago? I wonder who bought it then, I personally didn't - I didn't believe in the project. What kind of capitalization would it need to overtake Ethereum? It's almost impossible (next few years). So in BSC - minimum commissions as well, it doesn't do anything. Completely different goals and objectives. Think about how many users should be interested in the project that the price would go up (at least by 20%). Over the next week, the price of Solana fell by - 17% and bitcoin by - 9%.

P.S. By no means am I trying to change your opinion, I just believe that Solana will not overtake Ethereum.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 09:36:28 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2024, 07:34:26 PM »
Actually Ethereum has no any effective competitor in cryptocurrency market. Now Ethereum's position 2nd on cryptocurrency market. Through marketcap and volume it’s position also second after Bitcoin. I think BNB is potential competitor but huge different till now. As BNB product of Binance so today or tomorrow BNB will play good role.
Between Ethereum and BNB has huge difference even price, volume and marketcap. But i think it will be closer in future.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2024, 09:24:03 PM »
Actually Ethereum has no any effective competitor in cryptocurrency market. Now Ethereum's position 2nd on cryptocurrency market. Through marketcap and volume it’s position also second after Bitcoin. I think BNB is potential competitor but huge different till now. As BNB product of Binance so today or tomorrow BNB will play good role.
Between Ethereum and BNB has huge difference even price, volume and marketcap. But i think it will be closer in future.
Until now, BNB is still one of the fastest blockchain networks with very cheap transaction fees, in contrast to the Ethereum network, which is very expensive in terms of transaction fees, and delivery also depends on all existing transactions, whereas currently it can be said that Ethereum network transactions are slightly higher. slower than the BNB network, so it could be said that BNB is a very tough competitor for Ethereum because of its sophistication.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2024, 11:17:38 PM »
I read several articles on the internet regarding ethereum competitors. Some of them are quite reasonable competitors, but some or even many of them are just writing articles or promoting their latest projects.

In my personal opinion, there are several competitors to Ethereum that are currently quite competitive and sustainable. They are Binance Network with its BSC, Polygon (Matic), and currently Solana is also starting to be highly considered again because its performance is really growing. and indeed all three are considered enough to be alternatives to the Ethereum network, with speed and money security not much different, but with varied and more competitive fees, as well as affordable.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2024, 11:57:42 PM »
I don't see a serious competitor for Ethereum now. Ethereum is still difficult to follow by other projects because most people already trust in Ethereum so much. Maybe someday Solana and Polygon will be serious competitors for Ethereum because those 2 projects have very potential future. However, Ethereum is still very far from those projects now. There is no sign of big competitors of Ethereum in the near future.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2024, 12:19:35 AM »
I don't see a serious competitor for Ethereum now. Ethereum is still difficult to follow by other projects because most people already trust in Ethereum so much. Maybe someday Solana and Polygon will be serious competitors for Ethereum because those 2 projects have very potential future. However, Ethereum is still very far from those projects now. There is no sign of big competitors of Ethereum in the near future.

Yeah, at the near future  maybe no competitor will beat Ethereum, because Ethereum is the biggest smart contract platform.
I think close competitor for Ethereum is BNB and Solana.
They will be the best competitor for Ethereum at the next several years,  just wait and see.
Because BNB and Solana have good projects and has been used by many projects, but still not as popular as Ethereum.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2024, 11:16:42 AM »
I agree with several opinions above that said  BNB and solana will be good competitor for Ethereum.
Basically, they are smart contract platform and has been integrated to many projects.
Ethereum is the number one smart contract platform.
Binance smart chain from BNB is the closest competitor.
Solana will follow both.
I think It will be good competition at the next several years.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2024, 11:16:42 AM »

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2024, 02:35:34 AM »
P.S. By no means am I trying to change your opinion, I just believe that Solana will not overtake Ethereum.
If you look at the marketcap for the Solana coin, it is very far from approaching the marketcap for the Ethereum coin.
$266,269,895,304 Ethereum
$37,431,594,070 Solana

But in cryptocurrency there are always unexpected things, maybe next time the Solana coin could be the same as the Ethereum coin or even overtake it.
But in terms of development factors, community and various unique things that exist in Ethereum, it is very difficult for Solana coins to pass Ethereum coins, it may take a long time for Solana coins to approach the market cap of Ethereum coins.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2024, 10:50:26 PM »

Yeah, at the near future  maybe no competitor will beat Ethereum, because Ethereum is the biggest smart contract platform.
I think close competitor for Ethereum is BNB and Solana.
They will be the best competitor for Ethereum at the next several years,  just wait and see.
Because BNB and Solana have good projects and has been used by many projects, but still not as popular as Ethereum.
Yes, it is quite acknowledged that both BNB (BSC) and Solana have very good progress. In fact, there are already many projects that use this blockchain platform at the moment. because it is based on a more affordable fee consideration compared to Ethereum which can rise very rapidly at any time. because after all this is a weakness of Ethereum itself. However, Ethereum is still continuing to grow and is still a favorite. What is certain is that for now, these competitors will of course continue to try to take over Ethereum's position, which is certainly not easy to do.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 06:12:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2024, 04:05:22 AM »
Ethereum is considered to be the second most popular currency in terms of popularity. Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency and Ethereum is the second most popular currency. All other coins in the market may be popular considering other aspects but most of all considering this coin is very popular. If you find the difference in the price of BNB with Ethereum, then the difference is clear to us. Perhaps now the price of Ethereum is 2000 dollars and the price of BNBA is 300 dollars, but there is a considerable difference between the prices of these 2 coins. If BNB is considered as a tough opponent of Ethereum, but considering the price, we cannot say that and it is very difficult for the price of 2 to be equal because if the price of BNB increases, the price of Ethereum will increase in comparison, that is, this price gap will remain.

Offline bayiajaib

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1372
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:38:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2024, 05:40:17 AM »

BNB, Solana, Polygon will be the best competitor for ethereum.
Ethereum is the biggest as smart contract platform.
but I think it will take a long time.
Polkadot not popular as ethereum and BNB , i don't think Polkadot will be there.
Compete to ethereum and BNB.
If their team will improve their project , I think polkadot has potentially to compete to ethereum and BNB.
Because we know ethereum is the second rank on CMC, BNB is number 4.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2024, 08:22:16 AM »
BNB, Solana, Polygon will be the best competitor for ethereum.
Ethereum is the biggest as smart contract platform.
but I think it will take a long time.
Polkadot not popular as ethereum and BNB , i don't think Polkadot will be there.
Compete to ethereum and BNB.
If their team will improve their project , I think polkadot has potentially to compete to ethereum and BNB.
Because we know ethereum is the second rank on CMC, BNB is number 4.
They are 3 strong projects that can be strong competitors of Ethereum in the future. We can see they have great progress and they develop very well. But Etheruem is still quite far to be reached for now. I agree it will be a long time to chase Ethereum. But with the potential of those 3 projects, it is not impossible that one of them can grow as well as Ethereum in the future.

Yes, Polkadot doesn't have a really convincing reason to beat Ethereum. Polkadot also isn't as big as those 3 projects (Binance, Solana, Polygon). I also doubt that Polkadot will be a strong competitor in the future.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2024, 12:11:14 PM »
Ethereum's alternatives and competitors. See how Ethereum compares to similar products. Ethereum's top competitors include Solv Protocol, Radix, and Avalanche. Solv Protocol operates as a one-stop platform and a decentralized liquidity infrastructure for creating and trading nonfungible tokens (NFTs).

Simply No one, at least for now there's no one if someone is calling for SOL they are just bluffing, ETH is not more than just an altcoin project after 2022's DeFi evolution, and with the L2's and L3's higher-end expansion I'm expecting ETH to be always dominating the smart contract and perform development race, these are not just the words to say, ETH proved itself even in a better way after L2's.

There are some decent ecosystems that will grow exponentially sooner or later as DOT but when it comes to direct comparison, there is no chance for others.

▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 02:35:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2024, 07:03:33 AM »
I think BNB and Sol Coin will be Ethereum's competitors in the future. Sol Coin's success is visible to everyone and its popularity is also there. Ethereum's current market price is above $2200. But I think BNB and sol coins will be close to Ethereum very soon.  What do you think?

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2024, 10:50:35 AM »
Competitors are now Solana and BNB. It will be fun to see how things will go on throught the years come. BNB have more advantage in come close with price value when Solana new things is create their wallets and gain many community members and investors. In next 2 years i do not see Ethereum get pass in price by these two.
BNB was not supposed to be an ethereum competitor, BNB shouldn've have any chance infront of ethereum. because BNB was a ditto copy paste of ethereum. but unfortunately we are seeing that BNB grown up so much that it is almost competing with ethereum.
but BNB is only a eth competion in some features. Ethereum still have a lot more features and better security than BNB.
BNB is more lucrative for common people because of low transaction fee. Which is a good thing.
No Hate for BNB tho
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██